请给法语拼写检查小短文修改错误,个别词的符号没打出来请不用管它的拼写错误

下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的下方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个符号(^)_百度知道请修改以下短文:文中共有10处语言错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在该词下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改:在错的词下面划一条横线(_),并在该词下面写出修改的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Joe,I’m sorry to hear that you want to give up apply for a volunteer for the 2013 National Games. In my opinion, you’d better not give up this idea. On the one hand, you have many advantage. First of all, you are good at communicating others and ready to help others. In addition to, you are familiar with Shenyang. Secondly, bea volunteer can broaden your outlook and improved yourself, that will be beneficial to yourfuture work and life. Therefore, I sincere hope you can seize this chance and try your best tobe a outstanding volunteer. Please consider my advice. I’m really looking forward to your reply.Yours, Jane
小题1:apply—applying小题2:删掉not小题3:advantage—advantages 小题4:communicating∧with小题5:删掉to小题6:be—being
小题7:improved—improve小题8:that—which小题9:sincere—sincerely小题10:a—an
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加,删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Today is my father’s birthday. To celebrate his birthday, I went to a shop and choose a present for him. After that, I went home by the train. On the way, I was imagining how happily my father would be when he accepted the present. The train got to the next stop before I knew it. An old lady got the train. Every seat was taken, but she had to stand with two heavy bags in both of her hand.After an immediate hesitation(犹豫), I gave my seat to her and he was grateful for all what I did.In my opinion, give others a hand whenever they are in trouble not only brings happiness to the ones who receive it but also to the ones who give it.
小题1: choose 改成chose小题2:去掉
the 小题3: happily 改成happy小题4: accepted 改成received小题5:get后面加on小题6: but 改成So小题7: hand 改成hands小题8:He改成she小题9: what 改成that小题10: give 改成giving
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(_百度知道下面短文中共有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &2
.只允许修改
不计分。 During the summer holidays this year, I thought I should do anything meaningful instead of staying at home, so I have got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant, worked there as a cleaner.I worked seven hours a day for three weeks.The job was hard and bored and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I nearly gave it in half way, but I stuck to it with determinations.Every day I started off for work early in the morning and got home lately in the evening.Finally I finished the job before the new term begins.Now, I understand that labor means.I think it is really successful experience.
ycycqaz084
During the summer holidays this year, I thought I should do
meaningful
instead of staying at home, so I have got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant,
worked & working或worked前加andas a cleaner.I worked seven hours a day for three weeks.The job was hard and
and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I nearly
boring&&&&&&&gave it
half way, but I stuck to it with
determinations .Every day I started off for work early in
up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&determinationthe morning and got to home
in the evening.Finally I finished the job before the new term
late begins .beganNow, I understand
labor means.I think it is really ∧ successful experience.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 法语拼写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信