我是李甜娇我就是我,英语咋说

我就是我英文作文200字左右
黑旗军0173
I,a pair of degrees with the eyes,face a melon,with the exception of hair,the other and no different from others,but has a special假小子head.Although there is no introduction of "new equipment",but also considered as a "parts" complete.I was an ordinary person,nothing is different with others,life,is also a hard-working,studious,usually is good,cheerful,but in a time when ordinary,but also of the unusual.I sometimes warm and tolerant,and sometimes eventful stingy.But I always consider myself an eventful,not only appearance,as well as hearts,their own personality and mood.I think that I am what I am,no one can replace.I,a broad range of loving me,and others,listen to music,reading,painting,but with some different,I also like playing the piano,I think it is to cultivate a culture of character,unique art,is that I can reflect their own personality,increasing a skill,have an ordinary way,but also some extraordinary talent.I experienced the ups and downs,experienced scenery,there have been self-confidence,have been proud of,and there was a cheerful day.But today,due to the failure of an examination,I become pessimistic,inward change.And I still use the original vision,to look at themselves,a "skin touch" of its own.But I still was convinced that I am what I am,as long as I try,I was the original myself.I,a very elusive,and I want everyone to be able to thoroughly know me,everyone can become my friend,I do not want to Forever,I was a vast sea of humanity in the sand,but brilliant night sky,a beautiful meteor,though short,has a brilliant moment.In the ordinary and extraordinary in there is a me,an ordinary and extraordinary crystal.The feelings of old and new changes trying to struggle with the future in the past good-bye days,but I would also like to learn from each other,and strive to be re-perfect,I make a disguise themselves,or those of my good,bad ,let it come to naught!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我就是我,英语怎样说_百度知道我从来不定义我自己,我就是我~~~~~~用英语,怎么说,(主要是这里的定义,怎么翻译)_百度知道我就是我不需要别人来解释,英语怎么说。_百度知道我就是我 用英语怎么说_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 我就是我 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信