这句话怎么翻译比较恰当巧妙的拒绝上级是

这句话该怎么翻译比较恰当._英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,068,279贴子:
这句话该怎么翻译比较恰当.收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
是一种枕头,但我不知道该如何形容.Stone pine shaving pillow The shavings of the stone pine effuse a calming scent of resin that offers a deeper sleep. It reduces night transpiration(especially head and neck)and therefore assist to a deeper sleep.
同意2楼的意法!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或「不忘初心」最合适的英文翻译是什么?
不忘初心,方得始终的整句翻译(来自The Hazy Moon of Enlightenment):There is a passage of the Avatamsaka Sutra: "The very beginning mind itself is the most accomplished mind of
true enlightenment" or "The very moment of raising beginner’s mind is the accomplishment of true awakening itself"日语版『不忘初心』,使用也比较广泛。(来自Zeami)Shoshin wasuru bekarazu (Remember your original intention)实际上『不忘初心,方得始终』的出处华严经有英文版,但未能找到材料。
佛家的话,深奥莫测。脱离具体的语境来把这句话翻成英文,十之八九会翻车。如果是用“不忘初心,方得始终”这句话来激励人的,那全句的英文翻译,最贴切的可能莫过于 Steve Jobs 在 Stanford 毕业典礼上演讲时送给毕业生的那句话:Stay hungry. Stay foolish. 他该篇演讲的最后三段话摘录如下:“...When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was created by a fellow named Stewart Brand not far from here in Menlo Park, and he brought it to life with his poetic touch. This was in the late 1960's, before personal computers and desktop publishing, so it was all made with typewriters, scissors, and polaroid cameras. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along: it was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions.Stewart and his team put out several issues of The Whole Earth Catalog, and then when it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s, and I was your age. On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. Beneath it were the words: "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." It was their farewell message as they signed off. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself. And now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you.Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.Thank you all very much.”
直译 always remember the initial reason of why you started it
Be yourself
看了这么多居然没有我觉得最适合的stay gold耳熟能详的诗nothing gold can stay by robert frost诗句看图片
初心译为original impetus,少了点韵味,过于直白;译为initial fascination,略有浮夸,失了深度。“初心”本是禅语,翻译难达雅的境界。期待更完美的答案。=]
keep faith
My heart will go on
Stay gold.
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录急急急,请问这句话如何翻译比较恰当!非常感谢~_百度知道帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}
贴数:2&分页:欲上九天揽明月发信人: guoqing (欲上九天揽明月), 信区: EnglishWorld
标&&题: 请问这句话中的inform怎么翻译
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Aug 18 08:26:30 2016), 站内 && Normative and ideational concerns have always informed the study of international politics
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 221.181.228.*]
Kitty发信人: kittykittyki (Kitty), 信区: EnglishWorld
标&&题: Re: 请问这句话中的inform怎么翻译
发信站: 水木社区 (Sun Aug 21 03:43:07 2016), 站内 && Inform=influence &&&& 【 在 guoqing () 的大作中提到: 】
: Normative and ideational concerns have always informed the study of international politics
发自xsmth (iOS版)
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 50.67.24.*]
文章数:2&分页:
抽奖到手软!将狂欢进行到底!「就是有钱!就是任性!」怎么用英语翻译比较恰当?_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 恰当巧妙的拒绝上级是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信