两道难题解答。 请解答 谢谢

朋友们,考试遇到了难题,请大家帮助解答,谢谢。_长葛吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:241,614贴子:
朋友们,考试遇到了难题,请大家帮助解答,谢谢。收藏
甲与同学打赌,故意将一台旧电脑遗留在某出租车上,看是否有人送还。与此同时,甲通过电台广播悬赏,称捡到电脑并归还者,付给奖金500元。该出租汽车司机乙很快将该电脑送回,主张奖金时遭拒。下列哪一表述是正确的?   A.甲的悬赏属于要约   B.甲的悬赏属于单方允诺   C.乙归还电脑的行为是承诺   D.乙送还电脑是义务,不能获得奖金   5.关于诉讼时效,下列哪一选项是正确的?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英语高手帮我看看这几道题,里边哪两道错了?正确的答案是什么?谢谢一、单选题(共 25 道试题,共 100 分.)V 1.
He _____A____ to give them a free hand.
A. was inclined B. was incliningC. inclined D. inclines
Paul: I wonder if I could use your laptop tonight? Bill: ______a_________ I'm not using it right now.A. Sure, go ahead.B. I don't know.C. It doesn't matter.D. Who cares?
A: Hello, I'm Harry Potter. B: Hello, my name is Charles Green, but __c______A. call my CharlesB. call me at CharlesC. call me CharlesD. call Charles me
Lisa: May I use your computer this afternoon? Cathy: I'm sorry, but I have to finish typing this term paper today. Lisa: _____a_____.A. Thank you just the sameB. Do as you pleaseC. It doesn't matterD. Never mind
Shop assistant: May I help you, sir? Customer:_c_A. Mind your own businessB. Sorry. I don't need your help, thank youC. I'm just looking. Thanks.D. If you want to help me, I'll be glad to accept it
If I ___D_____ you, I would not do it. A. am B.
was C. have been D.
I'd rather you ____A____ Professor Wang's lecture next week.
B. would attendC.
attendD. will attend
The boss ____B____ with my work. A. was satisfyingB. was satisfiedC.
satisfiedD. satisfactory
It took me three hours ___B____ the task. A. finishing B. to finish C. finishD. finished
Before petroleum___B___, another way has to be found.A. takes outB. runs outC. makes outD. works out
He saved the child's life at the __C_____ of his own life.
A. spending B. service C. costD. value
Edward: It's rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? Carole: ___B_____A. Yes, please.B. No, go ahead.C. Sure, please.D. I don't like it.
Man: That's a beautiful hat you have on! Woman: ___C____.
A. Actually, I don't like it very much.B. Yes, I think so. C. Oh, thank you. I just got it yesterday. D. No, it's not that beautiful. Yours is better.
He's trying to __A___ a way to solve the problem.A. figure outB. make outC. get outD. find out
老虎X4o昶3
都是正确的
我把后边的也上传上去了,请帮我看看。谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这道难题怎么做?要步骤,速度快,请学霸解答。_百度知道有道难题请解答下,谢谢!_百度知道数学题目请解答一下 谢谢1.以一个矩形任意两条边为直径画圆,将该矩形分成的区域数有几种不同的可能性:A1B2C3D4
wzEW68FH38
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级数学难题解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信