关于电脑购物英语作文一百五十词个字

一个关于购物中心的英语作文 100字 急急急!!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
一个关于购物中心的英语作文 100字 急急急!!!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 3:25:39 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一个关于购物中心的英语作文 100字 急急急!!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一个关于购物中心的英语作文 100字 急急急!!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:一个关于购物中心的英语作文 100字 急急急!!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
is a very big swimming pool, is a on the 3rd floor, and on the second floorshopping mallThere is a big shopping mall around my apartment, lots of people s on the 4 on the 6th floor, there are lots of beautiful clothes for the young lady, sells the mens wears, and it also sell icecream and noodles. The shopping mall have 6 floors in all, and luxry things for the old lady, sell the daily matiral for defferent ages people, sells the ladys suit. On the 1st floor
解决方案2:
是那一条回答的翻译,为孩子们也卖冰淇淋和面条;4th地板,是一个花园,在二楼,出售日常matiral为不同的年龄段,在五楼,卖男装穿,luxry事情老太太,很多人现在在那里: 购物中心有一个大的购物中心在我的公寓里。购物中心有6层,6th地板,销售ladys西服。在1st地板,是一个非常大的游泳池里游泳,有很多漂亮的衣服的年轻女士;3rd地板
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号关于介绍电脑的英语作文有哪些?(100字)_百度知道提供一篇关于网上购物的英语作文,100字的明天就要交作业了,急需
With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need.
Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.
However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered. They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. Once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大学英语作文-关于我的写字台 My Writing Desk_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语作文-关于我的写字台 My Writing Desk
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​英​语​作​文​-​关​于​我​的​写​字​台​ ​M​y​ ​W​r​i​t​i​n​g​ ​D​e​s​k
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢寻100字关于电脑的英语作文
Computers,great revolution
Since the first computer of our country was made in 1958,computer science has been developing rapidly,bringing great changs in our life.Now computers have been in thousands of families and become part of our puters can do many things for us,we can read news,get information we need,save our files,play games.We can also chat online with people all over the world,watch the movies,listen to music over the Internet.In addition,computers can do some comlex work,such as CAD and CAM.In industry,computer can have a wider use,like the control systems,communication systems and so on.
There is no doubt that with development of computer science,computers will play a more and more important role in our life in the coming days.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 购物英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信