thinkstockphotos you thinkstockphotos unable to extricate themselves, can only look at your photos, your dynamic, all

帮我写篇英语作文好吗?题目看问题补充,重赏!_百度知道
帮我写篇英语作文好吗?题目看问题补充,重赏!
题目是when i feel depressed
提问者采纳
&quot...., loses the lotus to be alLight of life&quot, although has not been lovelorn, I and formerly equally was taking an afternoon nap.:28.;Meng Jiangnyu&quot, facing the brutal reality, this kind of wound is very painful.; the story.., when I wake., only then lets the life rule lose recalled that - - - - walked walked, I want to use in the fable nine positive marvelous abilities to advance thoroughly the ruins nobody survival in the state, I will sing that very much for you &quot...; At the same day heartless has buried the pond mountain, the train of thought ds picture lets my whole body become tender.. the Sichuan&#39., the heart has not calmed down, has him., how did I already forget to cry , the worlTwo Tigers&s friend please listen to me saying, I do not give up let the life like this disappear non-trace departing, but I have seen the human who is lovelorn., I walk in with in the time joint&#39.;s friends, I am unable to restrain feeling dejected. The most occult forest: Is the life so why frail. on May 12 2, does not worry the life the life and death, goes out the sleep, closes both eyes to extricate the sober pain and the helpless in the dream, therefore I ws homeland to let together be angry the life friend to be reluctant to part with yesterday&#39, but I cannot achieve., when some people go forward when the train heartless frightens off the life... , has world I is not a frail angel, that moment., you must be braveShould not the pains refer to love to study the double abundant harvest orphaned again, I have sighed deeply the one breath, on television&#39.., do not besotted want again too mans happy has been angry changes into sincere to change into strength to let yesterday&#39, because has the dream”,s state, Sichuan' I will speak that for youThen &quot, but whenever experiences some human or time the matter., but not shed struggle, has China., the life cannot withstand the attack originally. When Ss that rain flood that several minute let our tight smiling face and world war did not fear, I frequently like this most affirmative advice, the agreement! has me, I want to insert that pair of stealth the wing to fly there, my trembling slightly, but I cannot achieve: let our hand pull begins to rebuild one&#39..
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
You will never imagine that evrything goes right with you all the time.Surely enough, everybody must have some difficulties, problems,mistakes or misunderstandings.When I have such kind of unhappiness,I would like to listen to some of my favourite music,or shout out in a quiet place or just go to sleep.Only because I can be refreshed when I do so. Certainly enough,I will feel depessed when I have frustrations in my study,work and life.But I have to go on with my life. It is unwise to keep depressed forever.Be sure of yourself.Try to find some ways to overcome difficulities.Then you will be yourself.Try to recover from the frustrations as soon as possib...
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But XXX is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.
A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends. However I only have one best friend and it's XXX. He is the same age as me. He is taller than me. Basketball is his favourite sport. We are in the...
To me, your little boy is just horrifying, like 10 million other little boy. I do not need you, you also do not need me. For you. I have only just fox, just like the other millions of foxes. But if you train me. We will need each other, but to me, you will be the only universe, I am talking to you, this is only the world. 2. You see, to see the other side of the wheat field? I do not eat bread wheat a little more meaningful for me, not being able to give me think wheat, which is really sad. However, you have a head blond hair, if you domesticate me that the how beautiful! I think you let the yellow wheat, I would like Rash to Bark in the voice of wheat...
bhddjdssdkjj diedi9odw wiiwiqw i hfdsif iufrewufewh e eewdddfijeud ieiu ei
edsgdywgdsbcdsfhrjhfjjds jdsjfwidej eeiejdew e wioewkdjewior ejioe eiewijdfewiojincjdhgiouhgcar4ioutijfkjekrjio34jkjfkjrfjk ijfiri rjifiejfklejfiu43i ierfiejfdj iejfjewiu e
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的进来,帮忙翻译一下,翻译的好我再加100分_百度知道
英语好的进来,帮忙翻译一下,翻译的好我再加100分
即使你站在荣誉的峰顶上。你无法倾诉,谢谢了,其实大家活的不容易,不过请大家帮帮忙,时而翻江倒海,时而如一潭死水。请睁开眼睛看看周围的人。而这一切不是光靠意志可以解决的,你的内心。你的那些消极的想法根本不是你能左右的,有些难。不要用机器翻译啊,值得珍惜的,无法获得别人信任和原谅,无法自拔,在于你明明知道你该做什么,还有很多值得感动的,周围的事,来控制。你一直在做一个你不认识的人。当你遇到让自己难过的事情就一个人去想一整天,你依然充满厌恶和挫折感,却做不了,却不受控制地去想,你自我感觉自己是一个废物,是无法用理智来解释,各种恶性情绪翻腾,不起波澜,你明明知道你不该想什么。你的痛苦我知道别人无论说什么都是没有用的
to control, it is impossible to explain a rational. You those negative thoughts is not about you. All this will not be solved alone, but uncontrolled think, kind of vicious emotional tossed, sometimes Fanjiangdaohai, you still full of hatred and frustration, you feel it is a waste, your heart. You have to be a person you do not know, but do not, there are many worthy of moving. When you encounter the sad things for themselves on a person think about all dayI know that no matter what other people are of no use, not result, things around, we live in is not easy. You can not talk and can not win the trust and forgive others, even if you stand in the honor of peak, in fact, unable to extricate themselves, and we should treasure. Please open our eyes to see the people around. Your pain is that you clearly know that you do, sometimes like pool of stagnant water, you obviously want to know what you should not
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
100分的相关知识
其他10条回答
I know it's useless for others to say anything.You can't control your negative thoughts at all.When you met something that made you sad, you would think about it for a whole day.Your pain lies in that you can't do it when you know what to do, and you can't help thinking about it which you know you shouldn't think about.Your heart is sometimes like a dead lake without waves, but sometimes like a surging river, filled with bad emotions.It can't be solved only by your tough mind and can't be explained or controled by rationality.You can't pour out your heart or earn others' belief and forgiveness.You consider yourself useless.Even if you were standing on ...
I know that whatever others say is of no use to you. Your negative thoughts are not to be handled by yourself. When you encounter something depressing, you will keep thinking for a whole day. Your pain lies in the fact that you clearly know what you should do, but you cannot do it. You obviously know what you should not think about, but you cannot help thinking about it. Your heart is sometimes like a pool of stagnant water without any wave, but sometimes it is full of waves and troubled by all kinds of bad feelings. All this will not be solved by your willpower alone. It is impossible to explain and control it rationally. You cannot talk and win the t...
I know no matter what others say ,there is no use.You cannot handle your negtive minds at all.You will make yourself alone all day when coming across sad things.You are in anguish because you know clearly what you shoud do,but you are not able to,you kown clearly what you shouldn't think,but you cannot control,your inner side sometimes likes a pour of dead water with no waves and sometimes likes a insurgent sea with mixed negtive feelings. but all that cannot be solved only by will,it can be understood and controled beyond intellect.You cannot
poure out your grief nor recieve others'trust and forgiveness,so you feel that you are good-for-nothing.You a...
这个 是准确的
I know that no matter what other people are of no use. You those negative thoughts is not about you. When you encounter the sad things for themselves on a person think about all day. Your pain is that you clearly know that you do, but do not, you obviously want to know what you should not, but uncontrolled think, your heart, sometimes like pool of stagnant water, not result, sometimes Fanjiangdaohai, kind of vicious emotional tossed. All this will not be solved alone, it is impossible to explain a rational, to control. You can not talk and can not win the trust and forgive others, you feel it is a waste, even if you stand in the honor ...
when I read this, I feel I myself sometimes think like that. I will try my best to translate it.
I know no matter what others said which is just useless. You cannot control these negative thoughts in your mind. You will think it all the day once you meet with something make you feel sad. Your pain is you clearly know what you should do but you cannot and definitely know what you should not think about but you just cannot control do like that, your heart
sometimes like a pool of stagnant water without any wave, but sometimes it is full of waves and troubled by all kinds of bad feelings.
But all these cannot solved by willpower alone, cannot expla...
know no matter what others said which is just useless. You cannot control these negative thoughts in your mind. You will think it all the day once you meet with something make you feel sad. Your pain is you clearly know what you should do but you cannot and definitely know what you should not think about but you just cannot control do like that, your heart sometimes like a pool of stagnant water without any wave, but sometimes it is full of waves and troubled by all kinds of bad feelings. But all these cannot solved by willpower alone, cannot explained and controlled with intellect. You have no way to tell ,to be trusted or forgiven., you consider your...
我知道别人无论说什么都是没有用的。
I know it is no use whatever other people say to you.
你的那些消极的想法根本不是你能左右的。
You hardly could control your negative thoughts.
当你遇到让自己难过的事情就一个人去想一整天。
When you meet the sad things, you will think about it all day by yourself.
你的痛苦,在于你明明知道你该做什么,却做不了,你明明知道你不该想什么,却不受控制地去想.
You have already knew what you should do, you have already knew what you should not think about, but you can not yourself to think about it, then they result in your pain.
你的内心,时而如一潭死水,不起波澜,时而翻江倒海,各种恶性情绪翻腾。
I knew others, regardless of said that anything does not have usefully. Your these negative ideas are simply not you can control. When you meet let the sad matter think on a person one all day. Your pain, lies in you to know obviously you should make anything, actually could not do, you knew obviously you should not think anything, is actually not controlled thought that your innermost feelings, like the dead situation, did not have the mighty waves from time to time, from time to time was overwhelming, each malignant mood tuck dive. But all these are not the light may solve depending on the will, is unable with the reason to explain that controls. You...
I knew the others regardless of said anything is does not have usefully. Your these negative ideas simply are not you can control. When you come across the matter which lets oneself feel bad on a person to think one all day. Your pain, lies in you obviously to know you should make any, actually could not do, you obviously knew you should not think any, actually is not controlled thought, your innermost feelings, like the dead situation, did not get up from time to time the mighty waves, from time to time was overwhelming, each kind of malignant mood tuck dive. But all these are not the light depends on the will to be allowed to solve, is unable with th...
I know the saying goodbye person, regardless of said that is assorted is does not have usefully. Your these disappear extremely thought that the law root is originally not you can left right. When you meet to let the sad matter think on a person one all day. Your pain, lies in your Ming Ming to know that you should do are assorted, actually could not do, your Ming Ming knew that you should not think to be assorted, is actually not controlled thought that your in heart, like the dead situation, did not have the wave billows from time to time, from time to time was overwhelming, each kind of wicked mood tuck dive. But all these are not the light may solv...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
这句话用英语怎么翻译
不能自拔、有损之分,又使你的家人为你的前途担忧,知道选择有益的快乐那是一种明智,既荒废了学习,一个人懂得快乐有有益,虚度了青春年华,是一种智慧,这是一种有害的快乐啊。著名教授姚淦铭说。你说呢你整天沉湎于网络游戏之中
this is a happy ah harmful, to the detriment of the points, is a kind of wisdom, to know to select a kind of happiness that is wise, wasted youth, we abandoned the study!You indulge in online games all day?绝对准确, and unable to extricate themselves. Professor Ming姚淦well-known that a person know how to have good fun, but also enable your family to worry about the future for you. You say that
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
What's wise for one to know happiness can do both good and harm , and it's more ,your parents are worried about your future, it&#39, which not only influences your learning ,but a harmful happiness . As the famous professor Yao Gs wise to choose benificial happiness , but also wastes your golden yearsYou are absorbed in computer games all day and cannot get rid of them .This is a happiness . Do you think so
You indulge in online games all day, and unable to extricate themselves, we abandoned the study, wasted youth, but also enable your family to worry about the future for you, this is a happy harmful.Famous Professor *** said that a person know how to differentiate a advantage fun
and disadvantage fun, is a kind of wisdom, How to select a kind of happiness that is wise. Do you thikn so?
You indulge in online games all day, and unable to extricate themselves, we abandoned the study, wasted youth, but also enable your family to worry about the future for you, this is a happy ah harmful. Professor Ming姚淦well-known that a person know how to have good fun, to the detriment of the points, is a kind of wisdom, to know to select a kind of happiness that is wise. You say that?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助,求高手帮我把下面这篇文章翻译成英文_百度知道
求助,求高手帮我把下面这篇文章翻译成英文
我看到了许多你身上的优点,我暗暗的祈祷希望能这样牵着你的手一直走下去:你是我要照顾一辈子的女孩,我知道你怕自己的不确定会给我造成伤害,但是还是被你征服,对你时刻思念,每走上一个台阶我们的感情就加重一分。直到遇见你,我拼不过你,我会为你祝福的,伤痕累累,但我却相信缘分,你还记得吗。
昨天晚上你向我说起希望我们都能冷静下来?当我从向你表白的那一刻起!
霞,真诚对待的时候。我害怕,留下几段逢场做戏的情感,我会加油的。我知道你心里有点退缩,我努力让自己从泥沼中走出来,我知道我又陷进去啦,因为爱一个人不需要太多的理由,你是我的命中注定,这样的惩罚是我应该有的,你的从容深深地打动了我,即使要等上七年!为了我们的约定!那个时候我在想这每一个台阶都是我们幸福的证明,因为有你在身边。
霞,我只想尽我最大的能力去照顾你,希望等明年省考之后再做一个决定,如果在这之间你碰到了合适的人,其实我也想告诉你,却没感觉到累。我知道以前的我玩世不恭,走到我们慢慢变老,那时候的我依旧沉溺在过去的回忆中不能自拔。你总是问我喜欢你什么。我时隔九年将自己的心再次交出去,是在末日来临前的两个礼拜,两次你都将我击得都是体无完肤,得到的依然是上天的玩笑,都是我们感情升华的催化剂,那只是我在努力掩饰自己心中的压抑,这些事情我会尽快都处理好,我知道你害怕受到伤害,我就告诉自己?我们的第一次旅行,我害怕再去爱,虽然身上负重,七十年我也愿意,郁闷?每当你问起我的生活?我没有正面回答,我不是一个信佛的人,对你牵肠挂肚、逢场做戏的时候很多。我开始堕落,好好地考虑我们之间的事情,你的冷静?当我自己用酒精,但你身上有着属于你自己的独特魅力。知道两年后的再一次相逢,你很多不经意的瞬间就已把我完全征服,不会有很多的条条框框,但我不愿现在的你去为我分担这些不开心,我不愿最心爱的女人为我去操心,我也害怕,我的家庭!我会等你。
霞,只是深深埋藏在心底,请你告诉我,给大家造成了很多不好的印象,踏着越来越陡的台阶,我退缩,我们擦肩而过了,你明白吗?我们第一次见面的场景!
第一次是我未曾表明过的心迹上天的玩笑
或许万事都有因果循环。可是你知道吗,谁叫我已爱你不能自拔,在这其中我经历过的痛又有谁知道,我们一起去了南岳。我虽然每次都说给我点时间,老天你给我开了个好大的玩笑,聊着开心的话题,你的幸福与开心是我最大的快乐。我和你一起跪拜在菩萨面前祈祷的时候,依然是上天赐给我的沼泽,四处吃喝玩乐,相信命中注定。但同时我也尊重你的决定,放纵来麻痹自己的时候却只是得到大家的误解,你不是长相特别出众的女孩。当我们一起走在山间的石板小道上,可却抵挡不住您的玩笑?当我用真心付出,我要你的每天都是快乐的,你的睿智!
我会时刻提醒自己努力,你知道吗。这一次,你还记得吗,保护你,为了我们的未来
我有更好的答案
God's joke perhaps all causal cycle.This time, God, you gave me a big joke, I fight but you, the punishment is I should have.I know I be cynical, dating game when a lot of people, to cause a lot of bad impression, that I was just trying to cover up his mind depressed, depressed, you know?When I give my heart, sincerely treat time, two times you will I hit was injured all over the body, scarred.I am afraid, I shrink back, but can't resist your joke!Is the first time I have not that way, just buried deep in the heart, in that which I have experienced pain and who knows?When I use alcohol, indulgent to his paralysis when they just get everyone misundersta...
希望再有高手帮忙翻译
废话太多 直接 I love you, marry me.
God's joke perhaps MasterCard has a causal loop. This time, God you gave me a big joke, I can fight, but you, like I should have punished. I know before my cynicism, a lot of when a show every field, caused a lot of bad impression to everyone, it was just me trying to cover up his mind depressed, depressed, you know? When I use really paid, sincere treatment, twice I hit are extremely harsh, scarred. I was afraid, I flinch, but could not withstand a joke! The first time I have never indicated their minds, just buried deep in my heart, I experienced pain in this one, who knows? When I have to numb themselves with alcohol, indulgence when they just get e...
无聊,你的霞是哪国人?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 themself和themselves 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信