郑州左氧氟沙星治尿道炎炎到哪个最好,nted to but he c

小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:B小题5:C小题6:C小题7:D小题8:B小题9:A小题10:C小题11:B小题12:A小题13:C小题14:D小题15:D小题16:B小题17:C小题18:A小题19:A小题20:D试题分析:本文讲述了教授在最后一次考试中让学生明白一个道理,虽然是大学毕业生了,学生的教育才刚刚开始。小题1:考查名词:A. seconds秒B. minutes分钟C. hours小时D. days日子,学生在讨论几分钟后即将进行的考试。选B小题2:考查副词:A. only只有B. first第一C. very非常D. last最后,从后面的then on to graduation and jobs.可知这是最后一次考试。选D。小题3:考查情态动词:A. would愿意,即将,B. must必须C. had to不得不D. used to过去常常,其他人讨论即将有的工作。选A小题4:考查形容词:A. glad高兴的B. ready准备好的C. sorry遗憾的D. nice好的,从后面的able to take control of the world.可知是做好了准备。选B。小题5:考查形容词:A. interesting有趣的,B. necessary必要的C. easy容易的D. unusual通常的,从后面的as the professor had said they could bring 31books or notes they wanted,可知这个考试是容易的。选C。小题6:考查副词:A. no不,B. either也不,C. any任何D. some一些,他们可以带任何书和笔记。选C小题7:考查词组:A. listen to听B. look at看着C. care for照顾,喜欢. talk to谈论,只要求他们不要相互讨论。选D小题8:考查副词:A. Hardly几乎不B. Happily高兴地C. Quickly&快的D. Carefully仔细地,他们高兴的走进教室。选B小题9:考查动词:A. appeared似乎,出现B. changed改变C. failed失败D. stopped停止,当他们看见试卷上只有五题的时候,他吗脸上出现了笑容。选A小题10:考查副词:A. then然后B. as当…时候C. before在…前面D. after在…后面,三小时过去了,教授才收试卷,选C小题11:考查形容词:A. pleased高兴的B. worried担心的C. surprised惊讶的D. moved感动的,从前面的句子:On their faces was a frightened expression.可知答案是B。小题12:考查副词:A. Not不是B. Once曾经C. Only只有D. Even甚至,从后面的句子:Still no hand.可知是没有手举起了。选A小题13:考查副词:A. all副词,B. none没有一个C. one一个D. it它,从前面的句子:One, then?可知选C小题14:考查动词:A. wondered想知道B. enjoyed&享受C. hated恨,D. expected期待,预料,这就是我预料的,选D小题15:考查副词:A. even甚至B. already已经C. so因此D. still仍然,虽然你们在大学学了四年关于这个科目还是有很多不知道的。选D小题16:考查名词:A. exam考试B. subject科目C. question问题D. college大学,解析同上,选B小题17:考查名词:A. every day每天B. yearly每年C. everyday每天D. monthly每月,这些大家回答不上的问题可能在日常的生活中是普通的。选C小题18:考查动词:A. pass通过B. fail失败C. take拿D. start开始,你们都会通过考试的,训A小题19:考查动词:A. begun开始B. completed完成C. failed失败D. succeeded成功,即使你们是大学毕业生了,你们的教育才刚刚开始。选A小题20:考查名词:A. subject主题B. things事情C. words话语D. lessons功课,教训,很多年过去了教授的名字记不得了,但是他教的课不会忘记的。选D点评:本文主要是测试学生综合运用语言的能力,即从语篇的角度综合测试阅读理解能力、词汇的掌握和对英语习惯用语的熟悉程度、以及语法规则的灵活运用。考生做题时必须时刻从上下文考虑,不应该只看到所添的词在短语或句子内是否可行。因此,在做题时最好将全文通读一下,了解了全文的意思以后再作答。整个完形填空大题,设空科学合理,考生不难从中领会大意,从而下手会比较顺利,从选项中可以看出,本大题主要还是考查了联系上下文语境的运用。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Many people watched the lift-off of the space shuttle Columbia on March 21, 1982. But none watched more closely than eighteen-year-old Ted, as Ted’s insects were on board the shuttle.The Shuttle Student Involvement Program invited students to make a science experiment. The experiment would be done by astronauts on the space shuttle.Ted had always been interested in space and flight. Insect flight especially interested him. Ted noticed that insects need gravity to take off and land. They need gravity to fly in a straight line. But in space, there is no gravity. Could insects fly in zero gravity? That is what Ted wanted to find out.Ted made an experiment called “Insect in Flight Motion Study”. He entered his experiment and soon news came that it was a winner.A large team of scientists and engineers helped Ted get his experiment ready to fly. There were many questions to be answered first. What kind of insects would Ted use in his experiment? The insects would have to be strong enough to live on the shuttle for nine days without much food. What kind of container would hold the insects? Would the insects die during the shuttle flight?After months of hard work, the “insectronauts” were chosen. A group of moths, flies, and honeybees were put into a special box and put onto the space shuttle. When Columbia flew into space, it was carrying insect passengers.On March 24, astronauts Gordon Fullerton and Jack Lousma took out the box that held the insects. They began filming the insects with a special video camera.When the space shuttle landed Ted was able to watch the video film of insects. Just as he thought, most of the insects did have trouble flying in zero gravity. The flies did well. But the moths’ flight seemed “uncontrolled”. They would often just hang in the air. The bees had the most trouble. They couldn’t fly at all! The film showed bees spinning around in all directions. Others were just floating about in the box.Ted learned the answer to his question about insects’ flight in zero gravity. But he also learned a lot more. He learned about the hard work needed in making a successful experiment.小题1:What does the underlined sentence “it was a winner” mean?A.Ted could fly in space.B.Ted won a prize.C.Ted’s experiment was accepted.D.Ted won in a race.小题2:What did Ted want to find out?A.Whether the insects could fly in space.B.Whether the insects could fly in a straight line.C.Whether the insects could land after flying for a while.D.Whether the insects could take off after resting for a while.小题3:Of the three kinds of insects sent into space, which one flew worst in zero gravity?A.The flies.B.The honeybees.C.The insects.
D.The moths.小题4:Who did the experiment?A.Ted himself.B.Ted’s friend.C.A large team of scientists and engineers.D.Two astronauts on the space shuttle.小题5:How did Ted learn the answer to his question about insects’ flight in zero gravity?A.By asking the scientists and engineers.B.By studying a book written by the astronauts.C.By going into space and watching the insects’ flight himself.D.By watching the video film made by the astronauts.
It was one of the hottest days of the dry season. We had not seen rain in almost a month. The crops were dying. Cows had stopped giving milk. The streams were long gone back into the earth. If we didn’t see some rain soon we would lose everything.I was in the kitchen making lunch for my husband and his brothers when I saw my six-year old son, Billy, walking toward the woods. He was obviously walking with a great effort... trying to be as still as possible. Minutes after he disappeared into the woods, he came running out again, toward the house. Moments later, however, he was once again walking in that slow purposeful long step toward the woods. This activity went on for over an hour: walking cautiously to the woods, then running back to the house. Finally, my curiosity got the best of me. I crept out of the house and followed him on his journey.He was cupping both hands in front being very careful not to spill(溅出) the water he held in them. Branches and thorns slapped his little face but he did not try to avoid them. He had a much greater purpose. As I leaned in to spy on him, I saw the most amazing site. Several large deer appeared threatening in front of him. But Billy walked right up to them. I almost screamed for him to get away. And I saw a baby deer laying on the ground, obviously suffering from heavy loss of water and heat exhaustion, lift its head with great effort to lap(舔) up the water cupped in my beautiful boy’s hand. I stood on the edge of the woods watching the most beautiful heart I have ever known working so hard to save a life. As the tears that rolled down my face began to hit the ground, they were suddenly joined by other drops... and more drops... and more. I looked up at the sky. It was as if God, Himself, was weeping with pride.小题1:What can be learned from Paragraph 1?A.The writer lived in the hottest place.B.It wouldn’t rain during the dry season.C.All the crops in the area were dead.D.People were in great need of rain.小题2:Billy walked carefully to the woods because ______.A.he was not old enough to walk freelyB.he didn’t want to be followed by his motherC.he tried not to spill the water in his handsD.he wanted to attract his mother’s attention小题3:Why did the writer almost scream for Billy to get away?A.Because she saw the most amazing site in the woodsB.Because those large deer appeared dangerousC.Because she saw a baby deer laying on the groundD.Because the deer suffered from heavy loss of water小题4:After learning about the truth, the author felt _______.A.curious and confusedB.scared and excitedC.moved and curiousD.proud and moved小题5:Which of the following is the best title for the passage?A.The Water of LifeB.Importance of WaterC.How to Save AnimalsD.Animals in Danger
题型:完形填空
Until 1954 it was thought that no man could run one mile in less than four minutes. As years 31&, the record came closer and closer to four minutes and Roger Bannister, a young English &&&32&&, began to believe he might&&33 &this almost magic barrier. It was a cold afternoon on May 6th, 1954, when Bannister knew he had a &&34&&chance. Bannister had been&&35 &hard and was very fit, but the weather conditions were a real &36&to him. Describing the &&37 &&later, Bannister said,” On the way to the track the wind blew strongly. As I &38 &for the start I glanced at the flag. It moved &39 &now. This was the moment when I made my decision.” “The gun fired. My legs &40& to meet no resistance, as if I was &41 &forward by some unknown force. The noise from the faithful &42&gave me greater strength. I felt the &43 &of a lifetimes had come.” “I was driven on by a&&44 &of fear and pride. My body had long since used up all its energy &&45 &&it went on running just the same. This was the critical moment when my legs were strong enough to carry me over the last few yards as they &46 &could have done in previous years. When I leapt at(冲向)the &&&47 &tape, I fell, almost&&&48 &. “I knew I had done it, even before I &49 &the time. The announcement came. ‘Result of the one mile…Time, three minutes…’the test was &50 &in the noise of excitement.”小题1:A.passed alongB.passed downC.went byD.went over小题2:A.coachB.athleteC.captainD.judge小题3:A.defeatB.moveC.beatD.break小题4:A.realB.luckyC.seriousD.false小题5:A.competingB.trainingC.fightingD.attending小题6:A.eagernessB.pleasureC.reliefD.worry小题7:A.accidentB.eventC.issueD.topic小题8:A.did upB.made upC.put upD.lined up小题9:A.safelyB.heavilyC.thinlyD.gently小题10:A.seemedB.usedC.happenedD.had小题11:A.draggedB.drawnC.pulledD.pushed小题12:A.massB.residentsC.crowdD.team小题13:A.momentB.periodC.whileD.date小题14:A.concentrationB.collectionC.combinationD.classification小题15:A.soB.butC.orD.as小题16:A.neverB.everC.evenD.still小题17:A.startingB.lastingC.finishingD.running小题18:A.unconcernedB.unconsciousC.unknownD.unnoticed小题19:A.offeredB.toldC.announcedD.heard小题20:A.stuckB.involvedC.lostD.spread
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)This is a story about doing well by doing good. Sandy Greenberg was a very good student, &&36&&he came from a poor family. He went to Columbia University on a scholarship and there he met his&&37&&&who also was receiving financial aid(经济资助).Sandy got a(n) &&38&&disease during his second year at university. The &&39&&was, it wasn’t found out early enough, and &&40&&he became nearly blind. But
Sandy said that he was so &&41&&&because when he lost his &&42&, his roommate read his textbooks to him every night. Because of this, Sandy went on with his study and &&43&&with honors. Later he went off to study at Oxford. He was still quite &&44&, but he had managed to &&45&&about five hundred dollars as he went along. His roommate, &&46&, also went on to graduate school(研究生院). One day, Sandy got a call from him at Oxford, telling him that he &&47&&$500 to start a(n) &&48&&&business. So Sandy sent all the &&&49&&&he had saved to his roommate. He said, “What else could I do? H I needed to do &&&50&&&to make his life. ”Sandy’s roommate was Art Garfunkel, who became a famous singer. He &&51&&up with another musician named Paul Simon. That $500 &&52&&them a lot and they made a record that eventually became “The Sound of Silence”.Each of us will be faced with problems we didn’t &&53&&in our lives. How we are able to deal with those difficulties will be &&54&&by how we deal with others along the way. What we get will depend a lot on what we &&55&.小题1:A.soB.forC.butD.and小题2:A.doctorB.partnerC.teacherD.roommate小题3:A.heartB.eyeC.bloodD.brain小题4:A.trickB.ideaC.troubleD.chance小题5:A.in particularB.as a resultC.for exampleD.on the whole小题6:A.luckyB.strongC.calmD.painful小题7:A.hearingB.sightC.confidenceD.business小题8:A.grewB.livedC.workedD.graduated小题9:A.kindB.weakC.poorD.clever小题10:A.saveB.spendC.borrowD.pay小题11:A.thereforeB.as well asC.howeverD.at the same time小题12:A.neededB.earnedC.ownedD.lost小题13:A.computerB.fashionC.musicD.advertising小题14:A.recordsB.moneyC.medicineD.books小题15:A.somethingB.everythingC.anythingD.nothing小题16:A.keptB.endedC.teamedD.put小题17:A.satisfiedB.pleasedC.surprisedD.helped小题18:A.understandB.expectC.believeD.like小题19:A.checked B.questionedC.educatedD.affected小题20:A.learnB.giveC.wishD.bring
A young woman was driving through the lonely countryside. It was dark and raining. Suddenly she saw an old woman by the side of the road, holding her hand out as if she wanted a lift.& “I can't leave her out in this weather.” the woman said to herself, so she stopped the car and opened the door. “Do you want a lift?” she asked. The old woman nodded and climbed into the car. After a while, she said to the old woman, “Have you been waiting for a long time?” The old woman shook her head, “Strange.” thought the young woman.& She tried again, “Bad weather for the time of year,” she said. The old woman nodded. No matter what the young woman said, the hitchhiker(搭车者) gave no answer except for a nod of the head or a shrug. Then the young woman noticed the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy. Suddenly she realized that the hitchhiker was actually a man! She stopped the car. “I can't see out of the rear screen,” she said, “Would you mind clearing it for me?” The hitchhiker nodded and opened the door. As soon as the hitchhiker was out of the car, the terrified young woman raced off. When she got to the next village she pulled up. She noticed that the hitchhiker had left his handbag behind. She picked it up and opened it. She gave a gasp(喘息), inside the bag was a gun.小题1:What made the young woman feel strange about the old woman?A.That she gave no answer to her questions.B.That she was unable to speak.C.That she kept nodding her headD.That she had large and hairy hands.小题2: A "lift" in the passage means ___________.A.an elevatorB.an act of raising somethingC.a ride in the carD.help小题3: The hitchhiker left the bag with a gun in it behind because ____.A.he wanted to give her a warningB.he had not expected that the woman would leave him behind in the rainC.it was his present for herD.he wanted to kill her with the gun小题4:Why did the young woman driver suddenly feel the hitchhiker was a man when she talked to the woman?A.The woman only nodded her head, but no wordsB.She noticed the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy.C.Because it was dark and rainingD.Because she found the gun in the woman’s handbag.
I came to study in the United States a year ago. Yet I did not know the American society until I was injured in a car accident. After the accident, I had to see a doctor and go to court. When the accident happened, my roommate called a doctor for me. I was very grateful and decided to repay him one day. But the next day, he asked me to pay him $200 for what he had done. I was astonished. He said he had good reason to charge me and that if I wanted to collect money from the person who was responsible for my injury, I’d have to have a good lawyer. Now that he had helped me to find a good doctor, it was only fair that I should pay him.But every time I went to see the doctor, I had to wait about 50 minutes. He would see two or three patients at the same time, and often stop treating one so as to see another. Yet he charged me $115 each time. The final examination report only contained ten lines, and it cost me $215.My lawyer was all smiles the first time we met. But after that he avoided seeing me at all. He knew very well the other party was responsible for the accident, yet he hardly did anything. He simply waited to collect his money. He was so irresponsible that I decided to fire him. And he made me pay him $770.Now I had to act as my own lawyer. Because of my inexperience, I told the insurance the date I was leaving America. Knowing that, they played for time … and I left without getting a cent.My experiences taught me two things about America: firstly, in a country like America, money is everything. It is more important than friendship, honor or p secondly, foreigners are still being unfairly treated. So when we talk about America, we should see both its advantages and disadvantages.小题1: The author’s roommate offered to help him because ________.A.he felt sorry for the author.B.he thought it was a chance to make some moneyC.he knew the doctor was a very good oneD.he wanted the author to have a good lawyer小题2: A good lawyer is important for the author to _______.A.be properly treatedB.talk with the person responsible for the accidentC.recover before he leaves America D.eventually get the responsible party to pay for his injury小题3: Which of the following statements is wrong according to the passage?A.The author has learned a lot through the experience.B.Everything about America is advantageous.C.The author’s roommate helped him but charged for that.D.The author’s final examination report only contained ten lines but cost $215.小题4: What conclusion can you draw from this story?A.Going to court is something very common in America. B.One must be very careful while driving a car.C.There are more disadvantages in America than advantages.D.Money is more important than other things in the US.
完形填空(共20小题 ;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项In a land far away, once upon a time there was great poverty (贫困),and only the rich could manage without great&36&&. Three of those rich men and their servants were &37&together on a road when they came to a very &38&village.The first could not stand seeing the poverty, &39&he took all the gold and jewels from his wagons (四轮载重马车) and shared&40 &out among the villagers. He wished them all the best of luck, and he left.The second rich man ,seeing the&41&situation, stopped for a short time and gave&42&all his food and drink, since he&43&see that money would be of little&44&to them. He made sure that they each 45&their fair share and would have enough food to&46&for some time . Then, he left.The third rich man, on seeing such poverty, &47&and went straight through the &48 &&without stopping. The two other rich men saw this from a distance and commented with each other& 49 indifferent(冷漠的)the third rich man was. It was&50&that they themselves had been there to offer help.However, three days later, they& 51 &the third rich man ,who was coming in the opposite direction . He was &52 &&travelling quickly, but his wagons,& 53&the gold and valuables they had been &54 &,were now full of farming tools and bags of& 55&. He was rushing back to help them out of poverty.小题1:A.lossB.expectationsC.successD.problems小题2:A.standingB.travellingC.gatheringD.running小题3:A.farawayB.poorC.differentD.ancient小题4:A.unlessB.becauseC.soD.if小题5:A.themB.anythingC.nothingD.those小题6:A.curiousB.worryingC.dangerousD.puzzling小题7:A.the villagersB.his servantsC.the othersD.the rest小题8:A.couldB.mightC.shouldD.must小题9:A.interestB.concernC.useD.attraction小题10:A.returnedB.acceptedC.offeredD.received小题11:A.remainB.lastC.supplyD.share小题12:A.stoppedB.settled downC.showed offD.speeded小题13:A.villageB.landC.fieldD.road小题14:A.whetherB.howC.whereD.when小题15:A.goodB.certainC.trueD.strange小题16:A.welcomedB.metC.acceptedD.persuaded小题17:A.stillB.alreadyC.alwaysD.indeed小题18:A.exceptB.instead ofC.apart fromD.along with小题19:A.sellingB.treasuringC.carryingD.earning小题20:A.foodB.jewelsC.moneyD.seeds
Have you ever wondered what you’d do in a moment of danger and how you’d& 36& to a terrorist on the plane or a guy wearing a mask and waving a gun while you’re standing& 37& at the bank?Stephanie Davies& 38 .The 21-year-old girl& 39& such a moment last week in a& 40& in Aurora, Colo., where she went to a late night showing of “The Dark Knight Rises” with her& 41& , Allie. All of a sudden, a gas can flew by close to the two girls.& 42& , Allie stood up and was shot in the& 43& by a gunman. Stephanie saw Allie fell down in the aisle(过道), blood pouring out of her neck.& 44 &she moved on her knees to her friend, pulled her out of the aisle and pressed the wound with her fingers& 45& the gunman moved around, firing into the& 46& crowd. When the gunman again walked past the aisle, they played dead until he& 47& .Heroic? Well, clearly heroic.“& 48& Stephanie’s timely actions, I just talked with Allie, who is going to be fine,” said President Barack Obama after meeting the two girls in the hospital.And Stephanie wasn’t the& 49& hero in the theater that dark night in Aurora. Three young men---Jon,26, Matt,27 and Alex, 24---used their own& 50& to protect their respective(各自的) girlfriends from the gunman’s bullets. Jon took a bullet for his girlfriend. The stories were& 51& for Matt and Alex. The three men were among the 12 who didn’t come out of the theater alive.“The& 52& actions of these young Americans,” President Obama said, “represent what’s best in us, and they& 53& us that out of this darkness a brighter day is going to come. I have the greatest& 54& for people like Stephanie, Jon, Matt and Alex who don’t& 55& to do what the situation demands, bringing heroic light to the darkest of dark nights.”小题1:A.referB.respondC.adaptD.talk小题2:A.in turnB.in silence C.in time D.in line小题3:A.knows B.appears C.wondersD.imagines小题4:A.missed B.facedC.expectedD.enjoyed小题5:A.streetB.restaurantC.theaterD.stadium小题6:A.friendB.sisterC.auntD.cousin小题7:A.Tired B.Annoyed C.Frightened D.Puzzled小题8:A.legB.wrist C.armD.neck小题9:A.Madly B.Suddenly C.Secretly D.Hurriedly小题10:A.sinceB.asC.untilD.because小题11:A.waiting B.chattingC.staring D.screaming小题12:A.passedB.stoppedC.hidD.escaped小题13:A.In spite of B.Regardless of C.Because of D.In terms of小题14:A.typical B.unique C.usualD.only小题15:A.methods B.bodies C.toolsD.hands小题16:A.common B.strange C.similarD.different小题17:A.braveB.immediate C.generousD.active小题18:A.warnB.showC.promiseD.inform小题19:A.hopeB.concernC.pityD.respect小题20:A.hesitateB.regretC.pretendD.refuse
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 左氧氟沙星治尿道炎 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信