公二英语考研350大概什么水平是高中几年级的水平

你现在的位置 : &
高二英语听力:高中二年级学生学业水平测试
  2009学年度广州市高中二年级学生学业水平测试
  英语听力录音稿
  I 听 力 (共两节,满分20分)
  第一节& 听力理解 (4段共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)
  每段播放两遍。各段后有几个小题,各段播放前每小题有5秒钟的阅题时间。请根据各段播放内容及其相关小题,在5秒钟内从题中所给的A、B、C项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
  听下面一段对话,回答第1-2题。
  (ring, ring)
  M:&Hello. Ronson's Repair Shop. How can I help you?
  W:&Hi. There's a problem with my television. I was watching a movie when suddenly everything went silent.
  M:&It doesn't sound serious. I'm sure we can fix it.
  W:&Great. How can I get it to you?
  M:&You can bring the TV to our shop or we can come to your home to pick it up. But there is a 20-dollar charge if we pick it up.
  W:&Can you pick it up this afternoon? My address is 127 Jones Street.
  M:&No problem. Today is Tuesday. If everything goes smoothly I should be able to return the TV to you tomorrow.
  W:&Perfect. And how much will it cost?
  M:&We charge 50 dollars for all repairs.
  W:&Very reasonable. I'll see you this afternoon. Bye.
  M:&Bye.
  听下面一段对话,回答第3-5题。
  W: &Hi Rob. What are you listening to?
  M:&It's a folk song by a new English band.
  W:&Folk music? Really? I thought you liked rock music.
  M:&I do. Rock music is my favourite. But I like jazz and rap too. Actually I like any kind of music, as long as it's good.
  W:&Where did you get the song? At the music shop?
  M:&No. I downloaded it from the Internet. It was free from the band's website.
  W:&Their website? That's great.
  M:&Yes. You can download all their music there. They want you to do it. It's like advertising. You should listen to it too. I'm sure you'll like it.
  W:&I'd love to. What is the website?
  M:&I'll email you the address tonight.
  W:&Great. Thanks so much.
  听下面一段独白,回答第6-8题。
  It was our first phone-call of the morning. A young boy had knocked over a kettle of boiling water and badly burnt his arm. He needed to get to the hospital fast. The nurse and I hurried to the ambulance and set off at once. Traffic wasn't heavy and I was able to drive us to the boy's home in just a few minutes. When we arrived the boy was in the kitchen crying in pain. The nurse put his arm into some cool water then began to bandage the wound. Each time she moved the boy's arm he cried out, so I talked to him to take his mind off the pain. He told me his name was Ben and was five years old. He had been trying to make a cup of tea for his mother but when he picked up the kettle of water it was too heavy and he dropped it on to his arm. When the nurse finished I gently put Ben into the back of the ambulance and started for the hospital. Ben was much calmer now and laughed as the nurse and his mother told him funny stories. We finally reached the hospital and I took Ben inside to the doctor. Then I returned to my ambulance to wait for the next call.
  听第四段对话,回答第9-10题。
  M: &Hi Tracy. You look worried. What's wrong?
  W: &Hi Bob. Nothing serious. It's just the assignment for Mrs Jones' class.
  M: &You mean the one about students' after-school activities? What's the problem? We just have to watch that TV program on Channel 9 this Sunday morning then do the survey. The survey should be easy if you've watched the program.
  W: &That's just it. I can't watch the program on Sunday. My cousin is getting married this Sunday morning and I have to go to the ceremony.
  M: &Mm, that's a problem. Why don't you check the TV guide and see when the program will be shown again?
  W: &I've done that. It's replayed on Monday evening. But that's too late. We have to hand in the survey on Monday morning.
  M: &Yeah and Mrs Jones is never happy when assignments are late. I know that from experience.& Hey I have an idea. I'm going to watch the program on Sunday, so why don't I record it for you? You can come over to my place after the wedding and pick it up.
  W:&Oh Bob. That would be so fantastic. Then I can watch the show and do the survey on Sunday night. Can I come and get it at around 5 o'clock?
  M:&No problem Tracy. I'll see you then.
  第二节& 听取信息 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
  听下面一段独白,请根据题目要求,从所听到的内容中获取必要的信息,填入答题卡标号为11-15的空格中。听录音前,你将有10秒钟的阅题时间。录音读两遍,你将有60秒钟的作答时间。
  OK everyone. Take a copy of the schedule as you get on the bus. While we wait for the driver let's go through what we're doing today. It's a very full programme so everyone please pay attention. We will be arriving at the City Museum at 9.30 am. That's half an hour from now. There we will listen to a talk by several Chinese modern artists. At 10.45 we will board the bus and drive to the Flower Garden. We should arrive at 11 am and will be visiting an English roses' show. According to the information I have there will be 150 different kinds of roses on display. At noon we will go to the NingXia Restaurant for lunch. A special eight-course meal has been prepared for us so don't eat too many snacks in the morning. At two pm we will be going to the City Theatre to watch a play by William Shakespeare. At five pm you will have free time. You may want to take the opportunity to go shopping or do a little sightseeing on your own. We will meet at half past six at our hotel's Seafood Restaurant for dinner. Then at eight pm we shall go to the Cultural Park to have a party.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐用户等级:小学一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:10 小时
等级:小学一年级
<em id="authorposton14-7-7 13:44
查看: 2663&
求推荐高中应该看些什么书,有利于提高语文和英语水平
用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:544 小时
元宝:1916
金币:10155
<em id="authorposton14-7-7 14:06
同问??????????????
请指教!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:7 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-8 14:12
同样想问,希望高人指点
用户等级:幼儿园中班
注册时间:
在线时长:0 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-8 17:45
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-7-9 08:57
可以读些名著啊
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:45 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-9 10:08
用户等级:小学二年级
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-7-13 09:59
同样求请指点!
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:149 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-16 16:44
经典好书很多啊,国内外的著作太多啦,所以在这个范畴内,什么书不重要,挑自己感兴趣的,只要养成阅读的习惯,持之以恒。
用户等级:等待验证会员
注册时间:
元宝:1405
金币:1287
<em id="authorposton14-7-16 17:54
我也很想知道让孩子读些什么书,中考完了,很多家长都给孩子报了预科班,我觉得征求孩子的意见也是一种尊重,我家的孩子正在外面旅行,随身携带着中考复习用的秀珍小手册,高中入学时还有一个摸底分班考试,孩子太辛苦了。让他们出去放松,行万里路,可也还背着个包袱,心疼!望高人指导。
用户等级:幼儿园大班
注册时间:
在线时长:5 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-19 10:51
华科大附中的英语老师推荐《温馨夜读》这本英语书,带MP3光盘的。
注册时间:
在线时长:5 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-19 13:45
语文的话先买本高中文言文呗,英语可以补充课外的英文小说,老师告的,
用户等级:幼儿园大班
注册时间:
在线时长:3 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-19 14:35
看书想提高高中语文和英语水平,那可能性很小的,除非你是超人或者智力超群或者自律性很强,一般人是不可能的,就凭个人而言,我以前也认为买本书可以提高语文和英语水平,但是书买了一大锥,都是看了几眼,就不想看了,如果真想提高高中语文和英语水平只有有老师监督和一个好的培训机构比如新年华教育,他们就是对于那些没有自律性的学生和不知道掌握学习方法的学生,他们有着独特的教育方法,可以让你从一个成绩差生转变为一个好的学习习惯和一个高成绩,他们的电话.具体情况,你可以问他们!
用户等级:禁止发言
注册时间:
在线时长:9 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-23 11:28
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:15 小时
<em id="authorposton14-7-23 15:54
书的话..........英语推荐书虫系列吧,有利于提高阅读能力
小豆包勋章
完成头像任务获得!