播音主持专业就业前景既是我的另一个专业的英文

我是英语专业的,可以选择什么考研方向?有和播音主持方面有关的吗?
我是英语专业的,可以选择什么考研方向呢?还有,有和播音主持方面有关的吗
相关院校: 热点关注:
提问者:toxicwei -
我来回答- 回答即可得2分
其他答案(3)
大的专业学科门类叫:英语语言文学,还有一个是外国语言学及应用语言学.&方向:很多,有的大的中和类院校在招生考试中,以研究方向来考不同的第2门专业课。很多方向,比如,英美文学,或者分的更细,什么英国文学,美国文学,澳大利亚文学等等(比如北外方向分的特别仔细),翻译理论与实践(口译,笔译,同声传译,典籍翻译,词典编纂等),语言学(语义学,文体学等),英语教学法研究打开一些设有英语专业硕士招生单位的招生简章,会看到更仔细的介绍,包括各个方向的考试科目,导师,复试科目,参书目等。
回答者:bingwei_2004 -
有很多专业可以选择的。播音类考研学校有:1.&中国传媒大学:&2.&浙江传媒大学3.&上海戏剧学院4.&天津师范大学5.&四川师范大学6.&武汉大学7.&上海师范大学8.&河南大学9.&湖南大学10.陕西师范大学
回答者:Anna Little -
可以做的选择很多,比如文学、哲学、管理学。如果要考播音,主要的学校有:中国传媒大学、浙江传媒大学、上海戏剧学院
回答者:tingyu -我的专业是播音主持用英语怎么说_百度知道
我的专业是播音主持用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
My profession订订斥寡俪干筹吮船经 is broadcasting.I was majored in broadcasting.
my major is broadcasting
My major is broadcaster.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
播音主持的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的梦想是当一名播音主持人,英语作文80词数
伤不起xHd4
My dreamSince I was young,I have had a dream.And it was that I wanted to be a singer.When I was a little girl,I saw Machel's promance and since then I loved it.So I have a dream to be a singer.Although it is hard for me to make it come true,I still try my best to do it.So I will study harder and harder to get more knowledge.And I will also find more time to practise singing.Finally,the most important is keeping my dream whatever others say!For my dream-to be a singer like Machel ,I will never give up!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码相关热词搜索:播音与主持专业面试英文自我介绍_英文自我介绍
播音与主持专业面试英文自我介绍
【英文自我介绍】 学习啦编辑:未知
本文已影响 人
&&& Distinguished judges teachers, you are good! I was ... of candidates ... from ....
&&& First of all, thank you judge a teacher, gave me an opportunity and platform to display themselves, to achieve my ideal. I am a cheerful, broad-loving girl. Childhood I had a desire to grow up, the broadcast must do a good host, as the years go by, to blossom, and I grew up slowly, and this desire is even more strongly, as farmers with hoes who like even more of this work on the broadcast over the Chiai. 12 years in school, I learn the lesson of the same culture, but also keep the ocean from a wide range of knowledge to learn nutrition, to enrich themselves and enhance their abilities, enhance their awareness, to better grasp their own future, to realize their ideals. As singer with a marvelous voice to express their feelings, just as the dancers dance ste with a light to explain their beliefs, and I will use my voice to pass my love of broadcasting over the Chi.
&&& I know that success on the road was not always smooth, though full of thorns, but I will: brave, courage, hold onto your dream and hold stubborn tarried, sincere look. I want to give me a chance, in the higher and more sacred halls of knowledge in studies, breaking the cocoon into a butterfly, butterfly into the dance, infinitely close to the broadcast over share of Guanghua and glory. As I learned, through my voice, to convey the enthusiasm of the Central Plains is open for the world to listen to the voice of the new century and voices!
[播音与主持专业面试英文自我介绍]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
12536人看了觉得好
8604人看了觉得好
3138人看了觉得好
【英文自我介绍】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 播音与主持艺术专业 的文章

更多推荐