济南哪家医院胃肠科挺好?the lasset names utf8mb4are put in front of th

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
“BANG”the door caused a reverberation.“Never set foot in this house again!”shouted father.With tears weiling(涌出)up in my eyes,I rushed out of the hofase and ran along the street.
&&& A young father who held a child in his arlzis walked past rile.I felt as if I saw my childhood from another space:happy and harmonious(和谐)
&&& But now I don’t know whether it is because I have grown up or because Dad is getting old.We are just like two people coming from two different worlds.It feels like there is an iron door between us that can never be opened.
&&& 1 wandered the street,without a destination in my n'nnd.My heart was frozen oil this hot summer night.As I walked on there were fewer and fewer people m the streets,until I had only streets to keep me company When I finally reached the high rise apartment block in which I livegt,I saw that the light was still on.
&&& &I thought to myself,“Is father waiting for rile.or is he still angry with me?”
&&& In fact,it was nothing.Perhaps,Dad was throwing some of his old stamps.Perhaps he thought they were useless.I never had th,e courage to tell him that I liked collecting stamps.
&&& All the lights were off except father’S
&&& Dad was always 1ike this.Maybe he didn’t know bow to express himself.After shouting at me,he never showed any mercy or regret After an argument he will creep(蹑手蹑脚)up in my sleep and then tuck rile underneath the covers
&&& This was how he always was.Fie has been a leader for So long that telling everyone else what to do has become his second nature.
&&& The fight was still oil With the key in hand,1 was as nervous as 1 had ever been.At last,I decided to open the door.As soon as I opened the door tears ran down my cheeks.I suddenly realized that the iron door that l had imagined between us did not exist at all Love-it is second to none.
The underlined word“reverberation”refers to&&& .
&&& A.an earthquake&&& B.a heavy Mow& .
&&& C.a shake D.a sound forced back
When seeing a young father with a child in his arras.the writer might have
& the following feelings EXCEPT&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& &A.She/He admired them very much
&&&B.She/He wished that the relation between him/her and his/her father could
&&& also be so harmonious
& C.She/He felt that happiness had been far away from him/her
&& D.She/He felt disappointed with his/her father
Why do you think the father often shouts at his child?
&&& A.The father is getting older and older.
&&& B.The child had already grown up.
&&& C.They never agree with each other.
&&& D.The father has got used to doing that.
What conclusion can you draw after reading the text?
&&& A.The father treats his child in an unfair wav.
&&& B.The father is actually kind to his child
&&& C.The father is neither kind nor cruel to his child
&&& D.The father is always finding fault with his child.
&When I was 17,I read a quote that went something like:“If you live each day as if it were your last,someday you’11 most certainly be right.”It made a deep& 36& on me.and since then。for the& past 33 years,I have &37& in the mirror every morning and asked myself:“If today were the last day of my life, &38 &I want to do what I am about to do today?”And whenever the answer has been“No”for too many days in a& 39& ,I know I need to change something.
&&& Remembering that I’ll be &40& soon is the most important tool I’ve ever known to help me make the big &41& in life because almost everything falls away in the face of death,& 42 only what is truly important
&&& About a year ago I was &43 &with cancer My doctor even advised me to go home and get my affairs &44& order,which is a doctor’s way of telling people to prepare to die.I &45 &with that diagnosis all day.& 46 &,at last an advanced test showed that i。。t was a very rare cancer that is &47& with surgery.I had the surgery and I’m fine now
&&& &48& wants to die.Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there And yet death is the destination we all &49& .No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be,because death is very likely the single best invention of &50& .It is life's change agent It clears out the old to &51 &for the new.Right now the new is you.but someday not too& 52& from n6w,you will.gradually’become the old and be cleared away.Sorry to be so dramatic,but it is quite true.
&&& Your time is &53& ,so don’t waste it living,someone else’s 1ife.Don’t be &54 &by dogma(教条) —which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.Don’t let the noise of others’opinions drown out your own inner& 55& .And most importantly,have the courage to follow your heart
36.A.impression&&&&& && B.curse&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. decision&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.joke
37.A.seen&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.looked&&&&&&&& &&& C.found&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.1ost
38.A.would&&&&&&&& &&&& B.should&&&&&&&&& && C.might&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D.could
39.A.hurry&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.1ine&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.moment&&&& &&&&&&&& D.row
40.A.successful&&&&& &&&& B.rich&&&&&&&&&&& && C.dead&&&&&&&&&&& & D.frustrated
41.A.apologies&&&&& &&&& B.fortune&&&&&&&&& & C.impressions&& &&&&&&& D.choices
42.A.proving&&&&&&& &&& B.leaving&&&&&&& &&&& C.confirming&&&& &&&& D.telling
43.A.diagnosed&&&&& &&&& B.cured&&&&&&&&&& & C.treated&&&&&& &&&&&&& D.round
44.A.on&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. in&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D.at
45.A.met&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.got&&&&&&&&&&&& & C.did&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.1ived
46.A.However&&&&&& &&& B.But&&&&&&&&&&& && C.Therefore&&&&&& && D.So
47.A.incurable&&&&&& &&& B.curable&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.fatal&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.changeable
48.A.Anyone&&&&&&& &&& B.Someone&&&&&&& & C.No one&&&&&& &&&& D.Everyone
49.A.want&&&&&&&&&& && B.avoid&&&&&&&&& &&& C.share&&&&&&&&&&&
50.A.destination&&&&& && B.1ife&&&&&&&&&&& && C.science&&&&&&&& &&& D.disease
51.A.make up&&& &&&&&&&&& B.make for&&&&&& &&& C.make our&&&&&& &&& D.make wav
&52.A.distant&&&&& &&&&&&& B.short&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.long&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.away&&&
&53.A.1imited&&&& &&&&&&& B.rare&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C.enough&&&&&&&& && D.1ost
54.A.wasted&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.cheated&&&&&&& &&&& C.excited&&&&&&&& &&& D.trapped
55.A.voice&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.love&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.direction&&&&&&& && D.confusion
来源:2012届浙江省慈溪市高三上学期期中考试英语卷
It was a hot summer day. My dad and I were getting ready to go out for a ride on the boat with my friend Katie and the dog when the phone call came, the call that made that bright, beautiful day a cold, dark, gloomy one.I had just put on my suit, shorts, and tank top, and packed my bag with sunscreen and everything else I would need for the day. I ran into my parents' room to find Dad. When I saw him on the phone, he was crying. I'd never seen my dad cry before. My heart sank. What possibly could have happened?"Max, I'm so sorry," I heard him say. That's when it hit me. I knew that Suzie had died.Max has been my dad's best friend for years. Suzie, his daughter, had a rare disease that mainly affected her body. Her brain was OK. She kn she knew that shehad problems and was different from other kids. Once she told her dad that she wished she could die and be born in a different body. Yet although she couldn't live a normal life ,she was still happy.When Suzie and I were little, we spent quite a bit of time together. As we grew up, we grew apart. She lived in New York, and I lived in the Midwest. When Suzie was ten she had to live ina hospital in Virginia. About eight months before she died, Max gave us her number at the hospital and we talked at least twice a week until the end. Suzie was always so excited to talk to us and wanted to know every detail about my life. She wanted to know everything I did and every thing I ate. In a way, she lived through me. After we found out about her death, we made our plans to go to New York for the funeral. When she was alive, I sent her a Beanie Baby and she sent one back to me. I had bought her another one but never had the chance to send it to her, so I took it to put in her casket(棺材).Her funeral was very different from any funeral I'd ever been to. After they lowered her casket, each one of us put a shovelful of dirt over her. I remember crying so hard, I felt weak. My cheeks burned from the tears. My whole body was shaking as I picked up the shovel, but I'm glad I did it.When Suzie and I first started calling one another, I thought it would be more of a burden on me, but I was completely wrong. I learned so much from her. She gave me more than I could ever give to her. I will never forget her or the talks we had. I now know that I must never take anything for granted especially my health and the gift of life.【小题1】The author's family cancelled their ride because______.A.Katie couldn't join them for the rideB.the weather was too terrible for a rideC.they couldn't find their dogD.Max's daughter passed away【小题2】What does the underlined part “In a wav, she lived through me.” mean?A.Suzie got to know what life outside hospital was like by sharing my experience.B.Suzie was financially dependent of me.C.Suzie managed to pull through her illness with the help of my family.D.Suzie was too weak to live her own life.【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the text?A.Suzie was the only person helping the author with difficulties.B.The author feared that she might also get the same disease as Suzie.C.The author benefited a lot from talking on the phone with Suzie.D.The author didn't understand Suzie was her true friend until Suzie's death.【小题4】What is the most important lesson the author learned from Suzie's death?A.Never let go of a friend even if you are apart.B.Be thankful for what we have in our life.C.Talking with a friend can cure your illness.D.We can learn more from our friends than they do from us.
来源:学年浙江省慈溪市高三上学期期中考试英语题
It was a hot summer day. My dad
and I were getting ready to go out for a ride on the boat with my friend Katie
and the dog when the phone call came, the call that made that bright, beautiful
day a cold, dark, gloomy one.
I had just put on my suit,
shorts, and tank top, and packed my bag with sunscreen and everything else I
would need for the day. I ran into my parents' room to find Dad. When I saw him
on the phone, he was crying. I'd never seen my dad cry before. My heart sank.
What possibly could have happened?
&Max, I'm so sorry,& I
heard him say. That's when it hit me. I knew that Suzie had died.Max has been
my dad's best friend for years. Suzie, his daughter, had a rare disease that mainly
affected her body. Her brain was OK. She kn she knew that
shehad problems and was different from other kids. Once she told her dad that
she wished she could die and be born in a different body. Yet although she
couldn't live a normal life ,she was still happy.
When Suzie and I were little, we
spent quite a bit of time together. As we grew up, we grew apart. She lived in
New York, and I lived in the Midwest. When Suzie was ten she had to live ina
hospital in Virginia. About eight months before she died, Max gave us her
number at the hospital and we talked at least twice a week until the end. Suzie
was always so excited to talk to us and wanted to know every detail about my
life. She wanted to know everything I did and every thing I ate. In a way,
she lived through me.
&&& After we found
out about her death, we made our plans to go to New York for the funeral. When
she was alive, I sent her a Beanie Baby and she sent one back to me. I had
bought her another one but never had the chance to send it to her, so I took it
to put in her casket(棺材).
Her funeral was very different
from any funeral I'd ever been to. After they lowered her casket, each one of
us put a shovelful of dirt over her. I remember crying so hard, I felt weak. My
cheeks burned from the tears. My whole body was shaking as I picked up the
shovel, but I'm glad I did it.
When Suzie and I first started
calling one another, I thought it would be more of a burden on me, but I was
completely wrong. I learned so much from her. She gave me more than I could ever
give to her. I will never forget her or the talks we had. I now know that I
must never take anything for granted especially my health and the gift of life.
1.The author's family cancelled their ride
because______.
&&& A.Katie couldn't join them
for the ride
&&& B.the weather was too
terrible for a ride
&&& C.they couldn't find their
dog
&&& D.Max's daughter passed away
2.What does the underlined part “In a wav, she lived through me.” mean?
&&& A.Suzie got to know what
life outside hospital was like by sharing my experience.
&&& B.Suzie was financially
dependent of me.
&&& C.Suzie managed to pull
through her illness with the help of my family.
&&& D.Suzie was too weak to live
her own life.
3.Which of the following is TRUE according to
the text?
&&& A.Suzie was the only person
helping the author with difficulties.
&&& B.The author feared that she
might also get the same disease as Suzie.
&&& C.The author benefited a lot
from talking on the phone with Suzie.
&&& D.The author didn't
understand Suzie was her true friend until Suzie's death.
4.What is the most important lesson the author
learned from Suzie's death?
&&& A.Never let go of a friend
even if you are apart.
&&& B.Be thankful for what we
have in our life.
&&& C.Talking with a friend can
cure your illness.
&&& D.We can learn more from our
friends than they do from us.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Why panel sessions suck (and how to fix them)
by Scott | 4/11/2009
Most training conferences in most industries resort to what’s called a panel session. This is where 3 to 5 experts get up on stage and each one, in turn, bores the audience to death.
Why do panels still happen?
One reason. They’re sooooo tempting.
In theory a panel is jam packed with goodness, as it gets more people on stage at the same time, creates something real and spontaneous, and all things being equal more interesting stuff should happen than your average lecture.
Why doesn’t it work? Here’s why:
Everyone is too polite. For a panel to work the panelists must be comfortable disagreeing with, or passionately supporting, each other in front of a crowd. Few professionals are willing to do this, especially if they just met the other panelist 5 minutes ago. They know that to openly criticize someone else is likely to make them seem like a jerk. Why take that risk?
There are too many people.
If you want a good dinner conversation, how many people can you have ? 3?4? Maybe if it’s a quiet restaurant, 6? The more people, the more fighting their will be for the floor, the harder it will be for them to make eye contact with each other, and the easier it is for people to hide.
A debate, meaning two people, is way preferable to a 6 person . It forces people to take a stand and speak up. Have more than 3 or 4 people and you get the opposite effect.
There aren’t enough microphones. If the goal is a lively conversation, everyone has to have their own microphone. Sitting in the audience, waiting for the microphone to be passed between people…. zzzzzz. It’s energy death.
The panelists are dull and unprepared.
Sometimes they’re on the panel because they’re too dull, or low profile, to earn their own session in the eyes of the organizers, and the session isn’t tended to as much as other sessions. And even when you get rock stars, they will look to the moderator to set the tone, and if the tone is dull, they’ll follow.
People waste time stating the obvious. Each speaker should have their background, bio, and even their two sentence position on the topic, available online. Get it out of the way. And the panel should have a sense of their audience so they don’t spent 10 minutes debating the finer points 2+2 = 4.
The moderator is passive. It’s the moderator’s job to set up questions that will polarize, or spark strong opinions. Simply giving each panelist 5 minutes and opening the floor to the audience is rarely going to be interesting. There is no angle or structure for people to respond to and use as leverage to make their points. Often the moderator is the conference organizer, and they are afraid to challenge the panelists since the panelists are their guests.
How to run a great panel session:
Pick a strong moderator. You want a . Someone who can facilitate, help people express their opinions, Cut off people who are hogging the floor (when was the last time you saw this done when it needed to be?) and call bullshit on occasion. They need to be prepared with tough questions, the questions everyone in the audience wants to be asked,
have done some research, and who will instigate when necessary to keep the debate lively, but get out of the way if the conversation is going well.
Limit position statements.
5 minutes is more than enough time for a speaker to introduce their opinions. Never ever use more than 1/3rd of the session time to prepared, canned round robin presentations by the panel. This is a cop out. The whole idea of opening remarks is to draw people into asking each other questions and create a lively conversation. The moderator should be skilled at audience Q&A and editing rambling, or poorly constructed, audience questions.
Frame the panel as a debate with a clear question. Avoid panels with the title “What is the future of blah blah blah?”. This rarely works. It’s too vague. Instead the moderator should work with the panelists to frame a more definitive, and polarizing structure. “Will blogging still be here in the year 2012?” Assign each panelist a yes or no end of that question. If they balk at this being artificial, ask them to propose a better question, or series of questions to frame the debate. Pick the right spine and many problems will take care of themselves.
Pick panelists with naturally opposing viewpoints and backgrounds.
Get a police offer and a drug dealer on a panel together, and I promise the conversation will be interesting. End of story. Conference organizers are often highly constrained in who they can get on a panel – which might be the strongest explanation as to why they’re often so bad.
The moderator must prep and debrief the panelists.
The moderator is really the orchestrator of the whole show and has to get everyone comfortable before the event. A short conference call weeks before so everyone at least had a chance to chat and hear the message and goals from the moderator at the same time is essential.
To debate in public with someone requires knowing them well enough to know you won’t upset them, and this can’t happen if the first time they speak to each other is 5 minutes into the panel session.
At the end of the day, good panel sessions are work. Not a ton of work, but if the organizer is also the moderator, the extra work to make the good panel with get dropped before anything else. It’s a great assignment to give away to someone, perhaps for free admission to the event.
I happen to
love moderating panel sessions. I bet other people do to. A wise conference organizer will find these people, given them free admission for their services, and get out of the way.
References:
Leave a Comment
Email Subscription
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.Join 11 other subscribers济南哪家医院胃肠科挺好?the last names are put in front of th_百度知道
济南哪家医院胃肠科挺好?the last names are put in front of th
百度知道提示您:该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。
提问者采纳
济南胃肠病医院,and sorrow with friends, when they are in trouble
其他类似问题
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}