靠山边挖地基,比原来的基础下降3m,但现在血沉高怎么降下来来以后遇山岩渗水,开始挖沟引出,可是现在已经三天了还

114网址导航文章摘要信息
工程地质学报&2007,&15(3)&322-327&DOI:
&&&&ISSN:&&CN:&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
服务与反馈
<INPUT type=hidden value="我在《工程地质学报》上发现了关于“大型古地下洞室群|科学发现|地质条件”几篇好文章,特向您推荐。请点击下面的网址:" name=neirong>
本文关键词相关文章
本文作者相关文章
锦绣黄岩蟠龙洞古地下洞室群的科学发现及初步分析
杨志法1, 胡维东2, 张路青1, 曾庆利1, 郭改梅1, 高丙丽1
1. 中国科学院地质与地球物理研究所,北京100029;
2. 台州黄岩石窟旅游开发有限公司,台州318020
位于浙江黄岩的蟠龙洞是古人采石后遗留下来的一座大型地下洞室群,目前已被开发为锦绣黄岩旅游区。实地量测表明,洞室群中的3号洞高达64.3m,是世界上目前已知大型古地下工程的最高者。作者对该古地下工程数百年不倒的原因进行了初步分析,并发现了诸多蕴藏于其中的古代朴素科学思想和高超技术。
SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES OF JINXIU-HUANGYAN PANLONGDONG ANCIENT UNDERGROUND CAVE GROUP AND PRELIMINARY ANALYSES
YANG Zhifa1, HU Weidong2, ZHANG Luqing1, ZENG Qingli1, GUO Gaimei1, GAO Bingli1
1. Institute of Geology and Geophysics,Chinese Academy of Sciences,Beijing 100029;
2. Taizhou Huangyan Grotto .,Taizhou 318020
Panlongdong Cave,located at Huangyan county of Zhejiang Proveince,is a large-scale underground cave group left by ancient quarrying,and has been explored to be Jinxiu-Huangyan scenery site.Indicated by practical measurements,the No.3 cave of the cave group is up to the height of 64.3m,which is the highest one of known large-scale ancient underground projects in the world.In the present paper,the authors analyze possible reasons of the ancient project maintaining several hundred years of stability,and discover some ancient simple scientific ideas and lofty quarrying techniques contained in this ancient project.
收稿日期&&修回日期&&网络版发布日期&&
国家自然科学基金项目502027的资助
作者简介: 杨志法,主要从事岩石力学、地质工程等方面的研究.Email: egml@ mail.
作者Email:
参考文献:
[1]  H atzor Y H,Talesn ick M,TsesarskyM.C ont inuous and discon t inuou s stab ility of the bell-shaped cavern s at Bet G urvrin,Israel
[J].Internation al Jou rnal of R ock M echan ics and M in ing Sciences,7~886.
[2]  Zub e rA,G rabczak J,G arlick i A.Catas troph ic and dangerous in flow s to salt m ines in Poland as related to the origin of w ater deter m ined by isotope m ethods
[J].Environm en ta l G eo logy,/4):299~311.
[3]  黄克忠.云岗石窟石雕的风化与保护
[M],文物保护与环境地质
[C].北京:中国地质大学出版社,1992.Hu ang K ezhong.W eath ering and p rotection of th e stone carving of Y ungang grottoes.C ultural R elic Protection and Environm en tal G eology.Beijing:Ch ina U n ivers ity of G eoscien ces P ress,l992.
[4]  潘别桐.龙门石窟碳酸盐岩体溶蚀病害及防治对策
[M].文物保护与环境地质
[C].北京:中国地质大学出版社,1992.Pan B ietong.Th e corros ion d iseases and cont rol m ethod s of the carbon ate rock m ass in Longm en grottoes.Cu ltural relic protection and env ironm en tal geology.B eijing:Ch ina U n iversity of G eosci ences Press,l992.
[5]  李最雄.炳灵寺麦积山和庆阳北石窟寺的风化研究
[M].敦煌研究文集-石窟保护篇
[C].兰州:甘肃民族出版社,1993.L i Zu ixiong.R esearch on the w eathering of B ingl ing temp le in M aij ishan m oun tain and north grot to temp le of Q ingyang coun ty.D unhuang research corpus-grottoes protect ion.Lan zhou:G an su E th ical Press,1993.
[6]  牟会宠,等.南响堂寺石窟稳定性分析及工程处理方案
[M],文物保护与环境地质
[C].北京:中国地质大学出版社,1992.M u H u ich ong,Y ang Zh ifa,et a.l.Stab ility analys is of the N anx iangtang temp le and its engineering t reamt en t projection.Cu ltural R el ic Protection and Environm en ta l G eo logy.Beijing:Ch in a U n iversity of G eosciences Press,l992.
[7]  牟会宠,杨志法,伍法权.石质文物保护的工程地质力学研究
[M].北京:地震出版社,2000.M u Hu ichong,Y ang Zh ifa,W u Faqu an.Engineering geom ech an ics s tudy on th e conservat ion of rock cu ltural relics.B eijing:E arth quak e Press,2000.
[8]  何燕,李智毅.关于河南灵泉寺石窟地质病害及整治方法的研究
[J].岩土力学,):56~59.H e Y an,L i Zh iyi. A study of geological d isease an alyses and reno vation m ethod s in L ingquan T em p le G rotto of H enan p rov ince,Ch ina.R ock and Soil M echan ics,2000,2 l(1):56~59.
[9]  杨志法,李丽慧,潘玮等.关于大型古地下工程若干问题的讨论
[J].科学技术与工程,):464~466.Y ang Zh ifa,Li L ihu,i Pan W e,i et a1..D iscussions abou t large-scale ancien t underground engin eering.Science T echnology and Engin eering,):464~466.
[10]  浙江省地质局.区域地质调查报告(黄岩幅)
[R],1979.Bureau of geology of zhejiang prov ince.R eport of regional geo log ic su rvey forH uangyan stat ion of 1:200000 scale,1979.
[11]  谷德振.岩体工程地质力学基础
[M].北京:科学出版社,1979.G u D ezh en.Bases of rock m ass engineering geom echan ics.Beijing:S cien ce P ress,1979.
[12]  杨志法,等.龙游石窟工程地质条件分析及保护对策初步研究
[J].工程地质学报,):292~295.Y ang Zh ifa,W ang S i jing,X u B ing,et a.l. A nalysis of the engi neering geological cond it ion s of Longyou s ton e caves and prmi ary study on th e p rotect ion strateg ies.Jou rnal of Eng ineering G eology,):292~295.
[13]  孙钧,凌建明,贾岗,等.从工程科学角度看浙西大地的龙游石窟
[J].岩石力学与工程学报,):131~133.Sun Jun,L ing J ianm ing,Jia G an g,et a1..Exam in ing the Longyou-G rottoes in the w estern land of Zhejiang p rovince from the view poin t of engineering scien ce.Ch inese Journa l of R ock M echan ics and E ngineering,):131~133.
[14]  李丽慧,等.关于龙游石窟斜顶!设计?中工程科学问题的探讨
[J].岩石力学与工程学报,):336~342.L i Lihu,i Y ang Zh ifa,Zhang Luq ing,et a.l.A d iscu ssion on the inclin ed roof des ign on Longyou caven s for eng ineering scien ces.Ch in ese Jou rnal of R ock M echan ics and Eng ineering,):336~342.
[15]  郭改梅.仙居龙王山大型古地下采石场工程科学亮点及保护问题
[D].中国科学院研究生院博士学位论文,2006.G uo G aim ei. Eng ineering scient ific h igh lights and protection prob lem s of Longw angshan large-scale an cien t underground qu arry,X ian ju,Ch ina.PhD.D issertation,G raduate U n iversity of C h inese A cadem y of S cien ces,2006.
[16]  水利水电科学研究院等.岩石力学参数手册
[M].北京:水利电力出版社,1991.Ch in ese in stitu te of w ater resou rces and hydropow er research,etal..H andbook of rock M echan ics param eter
[M].B eijing:Ch inaW aterpow er P ress,1991.
本刊中的类似文章
by 工程地质学报}

我要回帖

更多关于 胆固醇高怎么降下来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信