杭州市第一人民医院有没有失眠医院health you may be happy

Your Adult Siblings May Be The Secret To A Long, Happy Life : Shots - Health News : NPR114网址导航114网址导航Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
Week 14: Why am I still sick?
posted: April 5,
Welcome to the second trimester, land of energy and absent of nausea.
Or so my friends say.
I hate my friends.
It seems like pregnancy has taught me that everyone lies to trick you into doing it. Or they are just luckier than I am.
I know everyone’s experiences are different, but I really rely on every word I hear and read about pregnancy… especially about when all the bad stuff stops and the good stuff starts.
You want to talk about stretch mark creams? I’m listening with every ounce of attention I can muster, even taking notes on brands and number of times a day to use.
Gestational diabetes test? I’m writing down the breakfast you insist I eat so I can easily pass the first test: 1 egg and a glass of OJ. Got it. It’s in my notebook, iPhone, Post-it note on my desk, and brain.
Second trimester bliss? I’m marking my calendar with a big gold star for 14 weeks, the week I will find my nausea has left without so much as a goodbye. I’m making plans with friends who I’ve had to avoid for weeks because some husband’s cologne is too strong and makes me gag. I’ve relied on a daily countdown in order to help me make it through each nausea-infested day, sometimes even counting down the hours.
I can’t wait to stop napping like a narcoleptic with my head on my desk, pen in my hand. Or even better, passing out in the middle of an important wedding-related discussion over the phone with my best friend who’s getting married in two months.
Knowing I’m pregnant is the most amazing gift ever, but I can’t help but admit I am really looking forward to moving beyond the nausea. I hope that by the next time you hear from me, I’m a sunshine eating, radiant and energetic pregnant girl who has forgotten all the lies you told me. I want to be even more smiley than that cartoon sun. For now, I’m still bitter…
When did second trimester bliss begin for you? Please be honest.. I can take it.
Sabrina, the writer behind the healthy living blog , is expecting her first baby this September with her husband Trig. You can read all of her other pregnancy posts .
Sabrina is the writer behind the healthy living blog , where she shares her passion for food &...
Recent posts
Latest in Mom Stories
dd12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
yyyy <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value="
I'm trying to conceive
Enter your email address
Most Popular
Our Bloggers
Carolyn makes her home in the soggy Pacific Northwest with her husband, their two very...
Claudia Boyd-Barrett is a long-time journalist based in southern California. She writes regularly for the...
Michelle Stein is a freelance journalist who lives in the Midwest with her husband, three...
Whitney will be 21 again this October (unfortunately for the 9th or 10th time). She...
Latest in Celebrities
Latest in Life & Home
Latest in Products & Prizes
Latest in Tips & Tricks}

我要回帖

更多关于 may you happy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信