to last lifeme for the rest of my life这句如何翻译?

英语翻译如果她问.“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”我的回答肯定是 “ No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.”翻译的好听一点谢谢!前面翻译英语.后面不变.
If she asks如果她问Then my answer would definitely be那么我的答案只会是
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
for the rest of my life是什么意思
中文翻译我剩馀的生命在我人生剩余的日子里:&&&& 1.〔表示目标、去向〕向,往。 leave [sail ...:&&&& hire by the week 按周雇用。 ...:&&&&n. 1.〔the rest〕其余,其他,残余部分。 2 ...:&&&& five minutes of four 差 ...:&&&&pron. 1.〔I 的所有格〕我的。 my and h ...:&&&&n. (pl. lives) 1.生命,性命。 2.一生 ...
例句与用法I could afford to play golf for the rest of my life .我可以在有生之年只打高尔夫球不干活。I will be deeply grateful to you for your kindness for the rest of my life .您对我的恩情使我终身铭记。I would have collapsed and become a chair rocker on the front porch for the rest of my life .我的精神就会崩溃,只能坐在前门廊的摇椅中度过余生。I would appear for the rest of my life as a dishonorable traitor and a common scoundrel .在我今后的余生中,他人将把我看作是一个可耻的卖国贼和卑鄙的小人。Making goddamn drill bits for the rest of my life.下半辈子都得做他妈的钻头了“ will you love me for the rest of my life"你能为我的生活的其余者爱我吗? ” " will you love me for the rest of my life ?“你会在我的余生中一直爱我吗? ” Ro : i think so - for the rest of my life罗依:我想是的- - -是的,我一辈子都会记住。 You think i ' d be his pawn for the rest of my life你觉得我后半生还会是他的爪牙吗? That i ' ll be frozen like this for the rest of my life我下半生都得这么躺着更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
for the rest of my life的中文翻译,for the rest of my life是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译for the rest of my life,for the rest of my life的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语翻译I hope you are well!I will finish the rest of my last letter to you here.I hope you will be able to read it?I wanted to write more about the pictures that you sent me.I think you look very pretty in the picture that your brother-in-law took of you (with your new hairstyle,#0008).But I must tell you,when I saw that picture,I saw a man in the bed (in the mirror on the left)!I have to admit that I immediately felt jealous!Haha!I thought maybe you sent a picture with an old boyfriend and forgot to cut him out of the picture!Then I really laughed when you told me the story of how you walked in on your sister and your brother-in-law!I am certainly not upset or threatened by past boyfriends.I know some people are always fearful or jealous of a person's past,but I am not.Actually,I think it is good if you have had some past boyfriends,because that is how people learn what they like and dislike for a future spouse,and also hopefully as you get to know me,you will find that I am a good man for you!But I hope you find this story as funny as I did!For the other picture,why are you sticking your tongue out?I play a game with Emily:when she sticks her tongue out,I reach for it to grab it and I say "give me that tongue!" and she laughs!It is cute.(I do the same thing with toes,etc).In this way I can teach her the words for body parts,and I can be silly and make her laugh.(But I promise I won't try to grab your tongue,OK?Haha!Unless you want me to!Haha!) The beach that you mentioned sounds beautiful.I have always loved going to the beach.Do you have any pictures of you there?I go to the beach with my family pretty often.(I will include a picture from last summer).I have to be careful in the sun,though,because I can burn easily!And Emily has very fair skin,too,so I put a lot of lotion on her.I would like it very much if you would take me there to see it.Will it be warm enough to swim there in May?If not,maybe we could see it in May,and maybe visit again later in the summer?I am glad that you have a good sense of humor and like to joke around.You will definitely enjoy my family,then!I really like to t it's fun to flirt with the one you love,it keeps the love strong!Thank you for looking for a translator for us.If you find a good one there,maybe you can purchase it for when we meet?I would be happy to buy one,but I looked online and did not find any that were good.The ones I saw all had standard phrases,like directions for a taxi or how to ask where the restroom is!It would be better to get one where we can type our own sentences and it will translate for us (like Google does).I just would like to have one ready when we meet,because I don't speak much Mandarin (I only know numbers,colors,and a few phrases so far!) And I don't know how much English you know!
天地新海46
我希望你也!我会完成其余的我上次给你写信.我希望你能够看懂吗? 我想要写更多有关图片,你送我.我想,你看很漂亮,在图片,你的姐夫了,你们(你的新发型,编号0008 ) .但我必须告诉你,当我看到图片,我看见一名男子在床上(在镜子里在左侧) !我不得不承认,我立即感觉到吃醋! haha !我还以为你可能是发出了一个图片与旧男友和忘了削减他的图片!然后,我真的笑了,当你告诉我的故事,你如何走进你的妹妹和你姐夫!我当然不会生气或威胁,在过去的男朋友.我知道有些人总是害怕或嫉妒的一个人的过去,但我不是.其实,我觉得这是很好的,如果你有一些过去的男友,因为这是人们如何学习什么,他们喜欢,不喜欢为未来的配偶,也希望你能结识我,你会发觉,我是一个好人为你!但我希望你觉得这个故事可笑,因为我本来! 至于其他的图片,为什么你坚持你的舌头呢?我玩游戏,与刘慧卿:当她坚持她的舌头了,我得出的,为它攫取它和我说: "让我说,舌头" !她笑着说!这是可爱的. (我做同样的事情,脚趾等) .这样,我可以教她的话对身体部分,我可以很无聊的,使她的笑声. (不过,我的诺言,我不会想办法抓你的舌头,行吗? haha !除非你要我! haha ! ! ) 沙滩上你提到的听起来美丽.我一直都喜欢去海滩.对此,您有什么照片,你有吗?我去沙滩上与我的家人很常见. (我会包括图片,从去年夏天) .我要小心,在阳光下时,虽然,因为我可以很容易烧伤!和艾蜜莉有很公平的皮肤,也因此,我投入了大量的洗剂她.我想它很如果你带我去看到它.那么热烈,足以游泳有可能吗?如果没有,也许我们可以看到它在五月的时候,也许再次访问后,在夏天? 我很高兴你有一个良好的幽默感,喜欢开玩笑.你一定会欣赏我的家庭,则!我真的很喜欢捉弄和玩笑左右,它的乐趣在热烈讨论一个你爱的,它保留了爱坚强! 谢谢你找一名翻译,为我们.如果你找到一个好的,也许你可以购买它,因为当我们见面?我会很乐意购买一台,但我看网上,没有找到任何情况良好.其中我看到了所有的标准用语,如方向,出租车或如何要求地方上厕所!倒不如将得到一个地方,我们可以通过输入自己的句子,而且会翻译,我们(如Google是否) .我只希望能有一个现成的时候,我们满足,因为我不说话不多,国语(我只知道号码,颜色,和一些句子,使远! ) ,我不知道有多少英语,你知道!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
靠。机器翻译的。强
扫描下载二维码英语翻译My father was 44 and knew he wasn't going to make it to 45.He wrote me a letter and hoped that something in it would help me for the rest of my life.Since the day I was 12 and first read his letter,some of his words have lived in my heart.One part always stands out."Right now,you are pretending to be a time-killer.But I know that one day,you will do something great that will set you among the very best." Knowing that my dad believed in me gave me permission to believe in myself."You will do something great." He didn't know what that would be,and neither did I,but at times in my life when I've felt proud of myself,I remember his words and wish he were here so I could ask."Is this what you were talking about,Dad?Should I keep going?"A long way from 12 now,I realize he would have been proud when I made any progress.Lately,though,I've come to believe he'd want me to move on to what come next:to be proud of and believe in,somebody else.It's time to start writing my own letters to my children.Our children look to us with the same unanswered question we had.Our kids don't hold back because they're afraid to fail.They're only afraid of failing us.They don't worry about being disappointed.Their fear - as mine was until my father's letter - is of being a disappointment.Give your chikdren permission to succeed.They're waiting for you to believe in them.I always knew my parents loved me.But trust me:That belief will be more complete,that love will be more real,and their belief in themselves will be greater if you write the words on their hearts:"Don' you'll do something great." Not having that blessing from their parents may be the only thing holding them back
伤不起oWd9
在我的父亲44岁的时候他感觉到自己可能活不到45岁了,因此他写了封信给我,希望这里面的一些东西,能够有益于我以后的人生.直到12岁,我才看过那封信,不过信中的一些话已经铭刻在我的心头.有一部分很是精彩,大意是,“此时此刻,你必定将是一个挥霍时光的人.但是我了解,有一天,你会做些值得做的让你找到人生的价值.”其实父亲是让我有理由相信自己.“你会做些骄傲的事的”不过他并不知道那会是什么,我也一样.但是每当我为自己自豪的时候,我都会想到这句话并且希望他能够在我身边,我也可以问他,“这就是你在信中期冀的吗,爸爸”我应该继续努力,不是吗?我有些是意译的,如果喜欢这种方式的话,我可以继续翻译~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Will you love me for the rеst of my life No ,I’ll love you for the rest of Mine Jason,thank you,i see..I brought You to me to put on the rings Their hands together to pray together forever and you ..
珍妮SAMA1巕
在我的余生,你会爱我吗?不,我将在我的余生中爱你.约翰,我明白了我带你来到我身边,戴上戒指.他们的手在一起祈祷永远在一起,并且你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 last life 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信