汉译英就急急急急急急急

翻译(汉译英)急急急!!!!!
翻译(汉译英)急急急!!!!!
地摊经济的评价分析
The stalls economic evaluation and analysis
翻译下面这段:(不要在线翻译,希望是英语高手自己的翻译,非常感谢!)
摘要:地摊经济,是指通过摆地摊获得收入来源形成的一种经济形式。由于其非合法性存在而被视为城市里的边缘经济形式。在金融危机影响下,珠三角地区大量中小型工厂破产倒闭,大学毕业生、下岗职工乃至企业白领就业困难,地摊经济迅速遍布广州市内的大街小巷,中山大道两旁绵延几百米各式服装、烧烤、书籍及小饰品的摊档景象蔚为壮观。在文化底蕴丰厚的大学校园内外,各色地摊琳琅满目,晌午或傍晚时分尤为热闹。地摊已经融入大学生的生活,并成为大学校园中一道独特的风景,甚至成为一种文化。地摊经济的现状如何,大学城周边的地摊经济有何特色之处,各界对此态度如何?
经济销售Economic sales 合法性legality 就业get a job
Abstract: its economy, refers to earn income through put stall in source of the formation of a economic form. Due to the existence of legitimacy being treated city border economy form. Under the influence of the financial crisis, the pearl river delta region of small and medium-sized plants went bankrupt, the university graduates, laid-off workers and enterprise white-collar employment difficulty, its rapid economic throughout guangzhou city streets, zhongshan road lined stretch several hundred meters of costume, barbecue, and books and small adorn article stall scene spectacular. In the university campus culture, rich, all kinds of its internal and external dazzling, noon or in the evening is particularly lively. I have been integrated into the college students' daily life, and become the university campus in one particular scenery, even become a culture. Designer ?
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:求汉译英,下午就用了,高手帮忙翻译,谢绝软件,急急急~~~_百度知道
求汉译英,下午就用了,高手帮忙翻译,谢绝软件,急急急~~~
关系建立。礼貌语言在商务谈判中可以用来作为一种谈判策略和技巧来标明立场和摆脱不必要的责任。礼貌用语的目的是为保持交际双方的良好社会关系。布朗和列文森的礼貌理论为商务语言的礼貌策略研究提供了理论依据商务谈判中,使交际在和平友好的气氛中进行,顺利地实现交际目的、策略便通,维护自身利益、利益维护等五种语用功能的礼貌策略,有利于建立合作关系,谈判语言分为词汇和句法两个礼貌层级以及面子维护,应在一种友好融洽的气氛中进行,为谈判交际目的服务的礼貌策略呈现出其在商务谈判语言中独有的特点和规律。商务谈判是一种合作性交往。根据商务语言内在的礼貌含义、融洽气氛
提问者采纳
negotiating for communicative purpose service politeness strategies in business negotiation language shows its unique characteristics and laws, divided into lexical and syntactic levels as well as two polite face maintenance, harmonious atmosphere, relationship building.Brown and Levinson&#39.Polite language is for the purpose of keeping communication both gs politeness theory study of politeness strategies in business language provides a theoretical basis, so that the communication in the peaceful and friendly atmosphere, to safeguard their own interests.According to the language of business negotiation language meaning inherent politeness, smoothly to achieve the purpose of communication, strategy, benefit maintenance five pragmatic functions of politeness strategies.Polite language in business negotiation can be used as a negotiation strategy and skill to indicate the position and get rid of unnecessary liability.Business negotiation is a kind of cooperative communication, in a friendly and harmonious atmosphere, is helpful to establish relations of cooperationIn business negotiations
你好,请问是自己翻译的吗?不可以是软件翻译的啊!我急着用正规的呢
自己翻译的 我也不确定有没有语法错误
提问者评价
那真是太感谢啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英!急急急急急急急急急急!!!!_百度知道
汉译英!急急急急急急急急急急!!!!
3,他上周去看他乡下的姑姑了.他经常去拜访乡下的姑姑吗。我今早喂鸡了.这个农民正在种草莓。61.这个农民经常种许多草莓。2?不。4?是的。7.我上周日没有喂鸡?5.昨天的天气怎么样?眼光明媚.昨天晚上他们在教室吗,没有.这个农民去年种了许多草莓
提问者采纳
No? It was sunny。The farmer growed lots of strawberries last year.我上周日没有喂鸡。1, he went to see his aunt in the ct feed the chickens last Sunday,他上周去看他乡下的姑姑了.7.这个农民正在种草莓. I fed the chickens this morning.6?是的.昨天晚上他们在教室吗;t为你解答.2.昨天的天气怎么样.这个农民经常种许多草莓.4,没有。The farmer often grows lots of strawberries?不。The farmer is growing strawberries.3。Were they in the classroom yesterday evening.他经常去拜访乡下的姑姑吗?Does he often visit his aunt in the countryside。我今早喂鸡了。What was the weather like yesterday? Yes.5?阳光明媚。I didn&#39, they weren&#39.这个农民去年种了许多草莓
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Ylast year.How/What about the weather yesterday.祝你开心如意;Does he often visit her aunt in the countryside.The farmer often plant a lot of strawberries&nbsp.Were they in the classroom last night/;?It was sunnyI didn&#39.The farmer is planting a lot of strawberries&nbsp.&t,he visited her aunt& in the countryside last week,they weren't feed the chicken& last week?No.I fed them thismorningThe farmer planted a lot of strawberries &nbsp
1.这个农民去年种了许多草莓。
The farmer planted many strawberry last year.
2.这个农民经常种许多草莓。
The farmer often plants many strawberry
3.这个农民正在种草莓。
The farmer is planting strawberry.
4.他经常去拜访乡下的姑姑吗?是的,他上周去看他乡下的姑姑了?
Does he often visit his aunt in the country?
Yes, did he visit his aunt in the country last week?
5.昨天的天气怎么样?眼光明媚。
How was the weather yesterday? Sunny.
6.我上周日没有喂鸡。我今早喂鸡了。
I didn't feed the chicken last Sunday. I fed the chicken this morning.
7.昨天晚上他们在教室吗?不,没有。
Were they in the classroom last night? No, th...
1.这个农民去年种了许多草莓。
The peasant planted lots of strawberries last year.
2.这个农民经常种许多草莓。
The peasant often plants lots of strawberries.
3.这个农民正在种草莓。
The peasant is planting strawberries.
4.他经常去拜访乡下的姑姑吗?是的,他上周去看他乡下的姑姑了.
Does he often visit his aunt in the countryside?
Yes, he visited his aunt last week.
5.昨天的天气怎么样?眼光明媚。
What was the weather yesterday? It was sunny.
6.我上周日没有喂鸡。我今早喂鸡了。
I didn't feed the chicken last Sunday. I fed the chicken this morning.
7.昨天晚上他们在教室吗?不,没有。
Were they in the classroom last nig...
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
濒河有宽平地 :在河边有一块宽阔平坦的地方!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求翻译,急急急急急!!!!谢谢(汉译英)_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,373贴子:
求翻译,急急急急急!!!!谢谢(汉译英)收藏
公元前551年,在今天的山东省曲阜诞生了中国古代著名的思想家、教育家孔子(Confucius)。孔子家里很穷,诞生他从小就认真读书,刻苦学习。二十多岁的时候做了个小官(petty official)。他很有学问,办事认真,工作出色,三十岁左右,就已经很出名了。孔子到过许多诸侯国家(principalities),想为各国君王效力,但是他们都不接受他的政治主张。于是,孔子决定用自己的全部力量来办学。很多人知道这个消息之后,都把自己的孩子送来拜孔子为师。孔子收下了这些学生,开创了中国教育史上的私人讲学事业。
TOEFL 考试,90% 的考生均进入了第一或第二志愿的大学。
没人么?帮个忙啊
In 551 BC,Confucius who was a ancient famous educator and ideologist was was born in Qufu city of Shandong province.
稳稳的~~~加我企鹅一下,等下发你哈~记得备注哦~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 u急急急红宝石 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信