初中英语作文my dream:my dream is to be g‘ourmet(初中水平)

英语作文:my dream is to be g‘ourmet(初中水平)_百度知道
英语作文:my dream is to be g‘ourmet(初中水平)
英语作文:my dream is to be g‘ourmet(初中水平)
They are great in my eyes。并且在同时. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true.
每个人都有他自己的梦想. And at the same time,我们知道怎么幸福地生活, we learn how to live a happy life,而且他们尽力教会我们如何去学习。我确信我的梦想一定能实现。 他们花费他们大多数时间在他们的学生身上.
我希望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师. They spend most time on their students. My dream is to become a teacher。我的梦想是成为一名老师。但是我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习. But I decide to study harder from now on。我知道实现我的梦想并不容易, we learn knowledge。他们在我的眼里是伟大的。
I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers. I am sure my dream will come true.
老师不仅能在学校教给我们许多事情。一些人想成为医生,我们学到了知识。感谢他们。
Teachers can not teach us many things at school. Thanks to them。一些人希望成为科学家, but they do their best to teach us how to learn. Others hope to be scientists. Some want to be doctorsEveryone has his own dream
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁黄小星的空间我的老师初中英语作文(4篇)我的老师 初中英语作文(篇1)
My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son.Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind to us.She is also humorous.On the April Fools' Day,she said to us,&you are going to have a holiday this afternoon&.Many students thought it true.Many students dare not talk,because she is very strict.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam,because the teacher will criticise us if we don't pass.She doesn't give us too much homework,and she doesn't give us too much pressure.Sometimes,we like our Engllish teacher.
I like English,and I like my English teacher.
我的英语老师长得很漂亮,看起来大概40多岁,他有一个儿子。英语老师对我们很严格,但是有时她对我们很和蔼,很友好。她也很幽默,在愚人节那天,她对我们说:“下午放假”很多同学都当真了。
在上课的时候很多同学都不敢说话,因为老师很严格。我们害怕考试不及格,因为老师会批评我们。 英语老师布置的作业不是很多,没有给我们太大的压力。有时 我们很喜欢英语老师。
我的老师 初中英语作文(篇2)
She was born for teaching and does a great jib. In her class, she can get her students involved in learning and doing exercises. They are attracted by the topics she gives and this makes her class lively. As a result, most students like to be in her class.
Li Xin is a good teacher not only because she has a good way of teaching, but also because she loves her students and never spoil them. She is kind and considerate, and is ready to help her students who meet with difficulties.
My teacher, Li Xin, is not only our good teacher, but also our best friend. We all like her and will remember her forever.
我的老师——李欣
李欣,23岁,新疆人,是一位年轻的中学英语老师,教书三年了。她身材苗条,长得秀气,脸上总挂着灿烂的笑容。
她天生就是教书的料。课上她能调动学生积极参与的兴趣。学生喜欢她给出的讨论话题,课堂气氛活跃。因此学生都很喜欢她的课。
李欣不仅教学方法不错,而且爱却不宠学生。她和蔼可亲,关心体贴,总热心帮助有困难的学生。
我的老师李欣不仅是我们的好老师,还是我们的好朋友,我们都很喜欢她并将永远记得她。
我的老师 初中英语作文(篇3)
My Chinese Teacher
Of all the subjects, I like Chinese best because I have a good Chinese teacher. Though she has been teaching us for only three years, I respect and love her very much.
My Chinese teacher is thirty-six years old and she is neither tall nor short.
Ms Sun works very hard. She is always the first to come and the last to leave her office. She tries to make her classes lively and interesting. And we enjoy her lessons very much.
Ms Sun is very kind and friendly to us. And we're getting on well with each other. But she is very strict with us in our studies.
Ms Sun teaches us so well that we all enjoy learning Chinese. All the students think she is one of the most popular teachers in our school.
我的老师 初中英语作文(篇4)
My English teacher
I'm have many teachers now and I love them all,but my favorate teacher,I think she is my English teachter Mis/Miss Gao.
She is tall and thin,in my eyes she is most beautiful teacher woman in the world,I love her sweet smile and attractive.So I always feel free in her class.
I like her class very much,she often tell us interesting stories in her class,and she teaches us to play English games and English songs,too.since she become my English teacher,I'm have madel a lot of progess.
I like English,I like my English teacher.最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章发表日期:
I have a bad memory, when my mother asks me something, I will always forget and can&t remember it. As the improvement of the high technology, it is said that people can be implanted the memory chip,...
发表日期:
When I come to the middle school, I feel so excited, because I want to learn more knowledge and prepare for my future. Some of my friends are afraid of the coming challenges, ...
发表日期:
he movie Spider-man is popular around the world. It describes a young boy happens to get the super power and then he wears the costume as a spider, flying around the city. ...
发表日期:
Last week, my friend asked me to go to visit his hometown with him. I felt so excited and wanted to have a look at the scenery. My parents allowed and I planned to play for a week. ...
发表日期:
n China, English is the indispensable suject for students to learn. Some students complain that there is no need to learn English because we live in China,...
发表日期:
Marisa who is a beautiful girl from England, she works as a fitness instructor. She is also a fashionable icon. Having so many identities makes her life wonderful. ...
发表日期:
Recently, it has been said that the new building in my school will be finished soon and all the students can use it. It is such exciting news, because we have been looking forward to taking exercise in the gym for such a long time. ...
发表日期:
Since I go to middle school, I stay away from home and live in school from Monday to Friday. The first time for me to leave home made me felt so lonely. ...
发表日期:
Dragon Boat Festival is the traditional day in China, it is on the 5th day of the 5th lunar month. The common activity for different places are dragon boat competition and eating zongzi....
发表日期:
Nowadays, if we pay attention to the fashion news, we can see there are some girls who dress so well and take part in all kinds of parties. The media call them the It Girls. ...
发表日期:
It is known to all that Michael Jackson is the great musical artist. Though he has passed away, still a lot of people remember him all the time....
发表日期:
Many years ago, the sing show Super Girls was very hot. At that time, everyone was talking about it. It was the first time for people to learn the fastest way to get famous....
发表日期:
I like to go to see many different places, though the city I live in is big, I always can find the new small places, which surprises me all the time. The alley is the place I desire to hang around most....
发表日期:
Martin Luther King, who is known to the world as the ambassador of peace, has been remembered all the time, though he has died for a few decades. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有欢迎对《英语作文:MY DREAM(我的梦想,成为老师)》发表你的看法:
与该主题相关的作文
本文标题: 版权说明
1、原创优秀中小学生《英语作文:MY DREAM(我的梦想,成为老师)》一文由初中作文()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。
温馨提示:如果您对初中作文有任何建议,欢迎通过网站邮箱向我们反馈,网站的发展需要您的支持!
Copyright ©
联系邮箱:2014中考英语作文热点话题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014中考英语作文热点话题
上传于||文档简介
&&自​己​到​处​找​的​,​给​点​金​币​鼓​励​下
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}