gt740 2gd5 和amd athlon x4 740860k 能玩守望先锋吗?

商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
问下以前买的华硕GT740 OC 2GD5配现在的华硕A88XM-PLUS和AMD处理器速龙X4 860K(SOCKET FM2+/3.7G/4M/95W)可以吗?内存金士顿DDR3 1600 4G
京东回复:
您好!可以的,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧当前位置: >
AMD速龙X4 860K参数
AMD Athlon X4 860K
客服电话:800-830-5643
质保政策:全国联保,享受三包服务
质保时间:盒装3年保修,散装1年保修
详细内容: 盒装处理器 (PIB):AMD 对其通过 AMD 盒装处理器计划销售的处理器系列产品提供三年有限保修。您的供应商通常为头30至90天提供保修服务,然后由 AMD 为3年保修期的剩余时间提供保修服务。如要立即换货,AMD 建议联系供应商或系统构建商,以此作为享受保修服务的初次尝试。如果您的供应商无法提供保修服务,您对供应商提供的支持不满意,或者您超过了您的供应商的保修期,您可以直接向 AMD 提交保修请求。
Athlon X4 860K
• •
• •
• •
Turbo Core
• •
• •
显示核心型号
支持内存频率
• •
64位处理器
• •
属性关键字
• • ,• •
* 以上信息仅供参考,请以实际购买地产品信息为准,如发现资料有误,可点击参数项后按钮提交纠错信息。
AMD速龙X4 860K 网友点评
400元入手,配300元的主板,可是主机一共花了2850元,尝试下去拼一下3300级别的I5主机,只装一个应用程序-WOW,这配置办公和家用远远不如已有的G,风扇声音和电费受不了。因为大脚插件这个黑洞,I3都不好使唤,FX装起来便宜不了I5几个钱,只能打860K的主意,拼得过就满足下虚荣心吧,烧坏了拉倒,明年蹲街边收个I5&+B85板,满血复活。结论:爱折腾的快来买860K&。
最满意:最满意当然还是性价比,入门级的价格,四核四线程,主频最高可到4GHz,单纯在运算速度上面基本能和A10比拼了
最不满意:温度高,28nm构架相对760K功耗更低了,但是散热的问题始终最不满意的地方,特别是处在四大火炉之一的城市,觉得干燥的随时能烧了。
AMD速龙X4 860K同类产品
热门城市:
甘肃省兰州
H湖南省长沙
湖北省武汉
海南省海口
河南省郑州
河北省石家庄保定邯郸邢台唐山
黑龙江哈尔滨大庆
J江西省南昌赣州
江苏省南京苏州无锡
吉林省长春
L辽宁省沈阳大连
N内蒙古呼和浩特
S上海市上海
四川省成都
陕西省西安
山东省 济南青岛烟台
山西省太原
T天津市天津
X新疆乌鲁木齐
Y云南省昆明
Z浙江省杭州宁波温州
加载中,请稍候...
同价位CPU排行
AMD热门CPU排行& AMD速龙 X4 860K 盒与FX-4300的区别
AMD速龙 X4 860K 盒与AMDFX-4300哪个好
猜您会喜欢
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)
AMD FX-8300
AMD FX-6300(盒)
AMDIntelAMDIntel
猜您会喜欢
AMD APU系列 A8-7650K
AMD FX-8300
AMD A10-7850K
适用类型:
动态超频最高频率:
插槽类型:
Socket AM3+
二级缓存:
核心数量:
热设计功耗(TDP):
适用类型:
最大睿频:
插槽类型:
Socket FM2+
二级缓存:
核心数量:
热设计功耗(TDP):
AMD FX-4300(盒)
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)
AMD FX-4300(盒)
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)
AMD FX-4300(盒)
提了一个问题
FX4300只一款定位中低端的处理器,显卡的话可以
浏览(1160)
提了一个问题
AMD 速龙II X4 641使用的是FM1的新平台,这个平
浏览(25417)
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)
提了一个问题
楼主你好,楼主可以考虑先重做系统,不行的话再考虑
提了一个问题
大家在淘宝买风扇是有误区的,淘宝店家声称的,4针
AMD FX-4300(盒)
虽然说价格非常低的入门级处理器的性能也是足够日常使用的,但是,如果...
A10-7870K是一款“压路机”架构的处理器,配备了12个计算核心,其默认...
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)
继GTX发布之后,NVIDIA并没有让大家等太久,这不是昨晚上正...
AMD速龙系列处理器凭借不俗的性价比在市场上一直占有一席之地,这款速...
AMD FX-4300(盒)
推土机FXCPU
AMD 速龙 X4 860K(盒)Your question
&&&Athlon X4 860K + GTX 970 = Bottleneck?&
There'll be a huge bottleneck , Watch this video for better understanding ( It's a little bit old but it shows how much difference is there between an i5 and athlon X4 760K ) :
The athlon is still based on the same architecture :
A better buy and more suited to the GTX 970 is the i5 4460.
This is a better build for not much more &
PCPartPicker part list:
Price breakdown by merchant:
CPU: Intel Core i5-GHz Quad-Core Processor
($187.97 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock B85M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
($69.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
($70.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
($53.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card
($349.99 @ B&H)
Case: Rosewill Line-M MicroATX Mini Tower Case
($38.79 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
($47.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $819.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker
15:06 EDT-0400
SoundFX09 said:I am considering buying the AMD Athlon X4 860K CPU. However, I am also Considering Buying a GTX 970 GPU. Is this combination a really bad idea? How will these two run together?
For those wondering about my Build, here's the link:
The main purpose of the build is for 1080p ultra gaming and video editing. I do not want to spend more than $800 for the whole build.
No major bottlenecks, Maybe 2% bottleneck. Overclock it to 4.2 ghz and you will get good Frame-rates. Pair it with a 2133 ram and you get 5 fps more.
TopLuca is wrong.
x4 860k is basically an a10-7850k (steamroller) without the igpu
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Purefectionist said:SoundFX09 said:I am considering buying the AMD Athlon X4 860K CPU. However, I am also Considering Buying a GTX 970 GPU. Is this combination a really bad idea? How will these two run together?
The main purpose of the build is for 1080p ultra gaming and video editing. I do not want to spend more than $800 for the whole build.
No major bottlenecks, Maybe 2% bottleneck. Overclock it to 4.2 ghz and you will get good Frame-rates. Pair it with a 2133 ram and you get 5 fps more.
TopLuca is wrong.
Have you seen the Video or just talking without facts ? The G3258 beats the Athlon X4 860K.
And the G3258 bottlenecks anything higher than GTX 760/R9 280 , especially in MMOs where the server has numerous amount of people. Moreover The A-10 isn't the greatest of CPUs , while the A10 benefits from faster ram usually slower RAM is better in gaming ( with the exception of the APUs as they run off system ram as they don't have discrete Vram ).
Overclocking isn't going to help , to match an 85 bucks CPU with a 350 bucks GPU and expecting it not to bottleneck is insanity.
I'm sorry but all of what you said isn't correct.
TopLuca said:Purefectionist said:SoundFX09 said:I am considering buying the AMD Athlon X4 860K CPU. However, I am also Considering Buying a GTX 970 GPU. Is this combination a really bad idea? How will these two run together?
TopLuca is wrong.
Have you seen the Video or just talking without facts ? The G3258 beats the Athlon X4 860K.
And the G3258 bottlenecks anything higher than GTX 760/R9 280 , especially in MMOs where the server has numerous amount of people. Moreover The A-10 isn't the greatest of CPUs , while the A10 benefits from faster ram usually slower RAM is better in gaming ( with the exception of the APUs as they run off system ram as they don't have discrete Vram ).
Overclocking isn't going to help , to match an 85 bucks CPU with a 350 bucks GPU and expecting it not to bottleneck is insanity.
take a look at this person who have built a system based on x4 860k.
Tho its based on a mid tier gpu. The builder states that the gpu load was 99% all the time while playing games (@ clock speed 4.2ghz). So I assume that it will bottleneck gtx 970 in such AAA titles like Crysis 3 that needs a good CPU [insert your experience in AMD builds.]
As the OP pick your answer as the solution. There's no need to argue on how bad x4 860k will be on gtx 970.
No real world test or benchmarks have been done yet (maybe except on that link I posted on a r9 280)
And you stated that x4 860k was based on Richland. Correct me if I'm wrong.
TopLuca said:Purefectionist said:SoundFX09 said:I am considering buying the AMD Athlon X4 860K CPU. However, I am also Considering Buying a GTX 970 GPU. Is this combination a really bad idea? How will these two run together?
TopLuca is wrong.
take a look at this person who have built a system based on x4 860k.
Tho its based on a mid tier gpu. The builder states that the gpu load was 99% all the time while playing games (@ clock speed 4.2ghz). So I assume that it will bottleneck gtx 970 in such AAA titles like Crysis 3 that needs a good CPU [insert your experience in AMD builds.]
As the OP pick your answer as the solution. There's no need to argue on how bad x4 860k will be on gtx 970.
No real world test or benchmarks have been done yet (maybe except on that link I posted on a r9 280)
And you stated that x4 860k was based on Richland. Correct me if I'm wrong.
TopLuca is wrong.
I don't wanna be rude to you but at least if you're going to give an information on a new CPU, research it up thoroughly. Who knows you may help a person save a few bucks.
That said, There are no current Video/s to prove that x4 860k may or may not bottleneck gtx 970.
Also take a reference from this.
And for the record, DDR3-2133 helps a tiny fps boost (such cases like 2 to 5 fps). DDR3-2133 rams isn't cost that much right now. And may help his video editing to be at least fast enough for his taste.
It Uses Kaveri " Steamroller " , If I said it was using the same architecture then I was mistaken however Its not generally the case of what MAC it uses rather how it performs.
Here's the performance of the Athlon according to your supposed builder who I can't really trust as a source however we'll just say that he's a good benchmark source.
BF4 on R9 270X according to the builder : 45-60 FPS which yields us an average of 52.5 FPS
Tom's hardware AVG FPS with R9 270X is 70.6 FPS
So There's an obvious Bottleneck with the system however we can't generalize as we don't know the exact settings he's using but they're both running High Quality Preset .
Moving on to Tomb Raider which Proves my point that the guys benchmarks aren't any indication rather just a beginner's testing
Most benchmarks on Ultra with the 270X/280 will get an average of 67-70 FPS , how he's getting 83 on Ultra is beyond me.
Here's its 54 :
Unfortunately Sir , You're Guy isn't a reference.
Tom'shardware is a good reference and they have the Athlon as third Tier CPU , Same with the Athlon X4 760K ( Which is 10-15% Slower depending on the task ).
They don't even list the Athlon as a recommended CPU rather the FX 6300 which is 10 bucks more yet almost 40% as powerful in Multi-threaded apps.
^ The op have pick your answer as solution so let's assume he made a good decision on choosing i5.
* On my posted link, He stated that x4 860k was 40-60% use and the gpu was at full load all time so the real question on his build are the settings of the game.
*I don't wanna argue about this. I just got an eyesore on comparing x4 860k to x4 760k.
x4 860k has PCIE 3.0 Support whilst x4 760k doesn't. Yes its based on Steamroller cores, only better IPC and support for some sets [too lazy to google up lol].
* Let's leave this thread and go eat at a nearby McDonalds, My treat.
Purefectionist said:
^ The op have pick your answer as solution so let's assume he made a good decision on choosing i5.
* On my posted link, He stated that x4 860k was 40-60% use and the gpu was at full load all time so the real question on his build are the settings of the game.
*I don't wanna argue about this. I just got an eyesore on comparing x4 860k to x4 760k.
x4 860k has PCIE 3.0 Support whilst x4 760k doesn't. Yes its based on Steamroller cores, only better IPC and support for some sets [too lazy to google up lol].
* Let's leave this thread and go eat at a nearby McDonalds, My treat.
Should I link you to my Paypal then & &
All of you are idiots! The op included! the AMD chip would be
more than fine for gaming! You idiots are arguing and going off on benchmarks that do not even pertain to the actual chip while claiming bottleneck! When you idiots apparently do not even know what bottleneck is! You used to be able to go to forums for advice, But people today are now so dumbed down they would eat their own brains and not even know it, While calling it a bottleneck! LOL, I mean seriously! No the X4 860K is not the best chip you can buy, But as far as it's performance it is more than powerful enough to run any high end card without a bottleneck, You will at the most loose a few FPS in situations that need a strong CPU, but that would be about it. But since this makes sense nobody will listen, It seems like everyone is brainwashed into thinking everything must be first scrambled first, then you have to ramble on and on about shit that makes no sense. And then pretend that you know what you are saying, while claiming you are backing it up with supposed facts, When the facts are just old benchmarks that do no even pertain to the subject. Ok then!
Just carry on in your advanced decaying mental states and stay asleep. I give up! You people are more of a danger to yourselves anyway!
Oh my god the amount of ignorance in this post above almost killed all of my organs
I'd wait a few weeks now and get the Athlon 870K and the GTX 960. For GTX 970 I'd get the i7 4690k. There's always a bottleneck somewhere, either in the CPU or GPU or memory depending what game or application you are using. Always something hits it's limit before the other parts do, so stop crying about bottlenecks. They are always there. Just get some part that match in price / performance. I think 870K is fine for 970, but CPU will then be the one to bottleneck first and the CPU is very cheap for such an expensive GPU. Peace.
I know the OP probably moved on long ago, but for anyone who googles and finds this page...
I have the 860k @ 4.3 with a GTX 970 and I can tell you that I have not experienced this "bottleneck" that everyone seems to claim.
I'm not saying that the CPU will never bottleneck my pc, but at 1080p gaming, my experience has been so far that the GPU hits 100% usage way before the CPU does if ever, and I have my 970 OC to
and it still gives me higher fps without the CPU hitting 100%.
I have scoured the web for information about this combination to see if a serious bottleneck exists before purchasing, and I can tell you that it seems like most people use BF4 when they claim bottleneck.
That seems a bit unfair to me as most people aren't going to use their machine for only BF4 24/7.
Okay, so BF4 is highly CPU intensive.
Most games made up until now are not that CPU intensive, so you will see an fps increase with the 970 over what most people seem to recommend with the 860k which would be the R9 270 or 280.
With The Witcher 3, I doubled my fps by upgrading from an R7 265 to the GTX 970.
I really don't care if a couple specific games get less fps than someone with an i7.
I didn't want to spend $400 more for my cpu and motherboard, so I am calling it a win.
Welp, Since there are more replies on this thread, I'll respond now.
Nutti said:I'd wait a few weeks now and get the Athlon 870K and the GTX 960. For GTX 970 I'd get the i7 4690k. There's always a bottleneck somewhere, either in the CPU or GPU or memory depending what game or application you are using. Always something hits it's limit before the other parts do, so stop crying about bottlenecks. They are always there. Just get some part that match in price / performance. I think 870K is fine for 970, but CPU will then be the one to bottleneck first and the CPU is very cheap for such an expensive GPU. Peace.
I will be definitely looking at the Athlon X4 870K. It looks like a worthy Quad-Core chip when it becomes available. As for the GTX 960, that will be considered alongside the R9 370X and 380X (Assuming it will be released), since these three GPU's are within my $200-250 limit. If I go with the 370X or 380X, I will be getting the 4 or 6GB versions, since I will need the extra VRAM for Video Editing purposes.
kartmen007 said:I know the OP probably moved on long ago, but for anyone who googles and finds this page...
I have the 860k @ 4.3 with a GTX 970 and I can tell you that I have not experienced this "bottleneck" that everyone seems to claim.
I'm not saying that the CPU will never bottleneck my pc, but at 1080p gaming, my experience has been so far that the GPU hits 100% usage way before the CPU does if ever, and I have my 970 OC to
I have scoured the web for information about this combination to see if a serious bottleneck exists before purchasing, and I can tell you that it seems like most people use BF4 when they claim bottleneck.
That seems a bit unfair to me as most people aren't going to use their machine for only BF4 24/7.
Most games made up until now are not that CPU intensive, so you will see an fps increase with the 970 over what most people seem to recommend with the 860k which would be the R9 270 or 280.
With The Witcher 3, I doubled my fps by upgrading from an R7 265 to the GTX 970.
I really don't care if a couple specific games get less fps than someone with an i7.
I didn't want to spend $400 more for my cpu and motherboard, so I am calling it a win.
Thanks for your report. I'm impressed with the improvements, but now I will be looking a lower level card at this point. Though it's good to hear the 860K works well with the GTX 970.
kartmen007 said:I know the OP probably moved on long ago, but for anyone who googles and finds this page...
Just wondering. Can you play GTA V and Battlefield 4 at 1080p@60fps constant at high-ish settings?
RCFProd said:kartmen007 said:I know the OP probably moved on long ago, but for anyone who googles and finds this page...
Just wondering. Can you play GTA V and Battlefield 4 at 1080p@60fps constant at high-ish settings?
I don't play Battlefield 4. I can install GTA V and let you know, if you're serious. To be honest, I haven't played GTA V since I upgraded. Once I started playing Witcher I forgot other games existed. FWIW, the 970 was the only upgrade that made sense to me. I don't do incremental upgrades, and every other AMD card would have required a PSU upgrade. I was also trying to find a card that was energy efficient and didn't run ridiculously hot. My point being that perhaps this combination doesn't make sense for everyone, but for me it did.
As a side note, I am curious why people are recommending the 870k over the 860k. From what I've seen, the 870k is the same but with lower clock speed. Am I missing something?
I'll go play some GTA and report back.
With all settings on highest, FXAA only, vsync on and no advanced graphics I get 55-60 fps with some dips into the 40's and one area where the game hard limited me to 30 that I have no explanation for. For reference though, I did find this page that suggests that my framerate is normal for a 970. People with Intel chips were saying they couldn't get solid 60 either, so idk.
I can tell you that with my R7 265 I was playing with the settings just to get steady 30 fps and I felt like at least I was getting similar performance to consoles with my budget setup. Now I am messing with settings to keep a constant 60 fps, so again it looks like double the performance with the same CPU. Yes, my CPU is maxing out in this game almost all the time, while the 970 was not so there is a bottleneck, but not so much that I think this combination is a total waste of money, or as the OP put it "a really bad idea". I did see a couple of places where both components were maxed or close to maxed at the same time.
I JUST built a pc with the athlon x4 860k with a Asus geforce gtx 960 turbo and there is no major bottleneck, it works great and I am speaking from personal experience. I overclocked my cpu to 4.3 gh and the gpu sits at 99 percent usage according to msi afterburner.
This is such a stupid thread if I'm honest. The X4 860k dies in CPU intensive games so yeah if you take that compromise then fine, build one with X4 860k + R9 390/GTX 970. You'll see better performance with an i5-4460 + R9 380/GTX 960 on average.
With an X4 860k you have to accept below 50 fps in some games because the X4 860k is never going to be strong enough. If you don't see the difference between 40 and 60 fps you'll be over the moon with this setup, but play Battlefield 4 or GTA V and you'll be playing no higher than 40-50 fps. Simple as that.
If you have constant 60fps then your monitor is bottleneck &
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Related resources
More resources
Read discussions in other Components categories
Ask the community
Top Experts
Motherboard
Tradesman1
62031 messages since 6/4/13
23745 messages since 10/31/12
weberdarren97