我有个朋友她在小视频中说了一段韩语发音入门我不懂 谁能帮我翻译一下 大概发音如下

英语翻译some dude - im sorry这首歌我想唱啊 可是我不懂英语 谁能帮我白字翻译 不是翻译成中文比如 this is(你斯一斯) 还有一此如果找不到合适的词注 可以用拼音 比较注意发音的地方最好也说下 就是想发出来的音不能差太多我知道这比较费时间 分高点是首说唱
this goes out to someone that was贼死 狗死 奥特 土 桑王 再特 我死once the most important person in my life王死 则 某死特 音跑藤特 pe森 音 卖 赖夫i didn't realize it at the time爱敌等特 瑞哦来自一特爱特则太亩i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so爱康特 否给傅 卖赛尔夫 佛 则 位 爱 取铁的 有 艘i don't really expect you to either爱东特 瑞哦来自一颗四百科特有土爱泽it's just...i don't even know一词家私特 爱东特意文noujust listen...加斯特莉森you're the one that i want,the one that i need有啊 则亡在特爱往特,则亡爱昵的the one that i gotta have just to succeed则亡在特爱狗他海无加斯特图萨可喜的when i first saw you,i knew it was real完爱fe死特嫂由,爱牛一特沃兹瑞哦i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel爱慕嫂瑞阿宝特则佩恩阿妹的有非哦that wasn' let me show you the way再特沃森特米;勒特米修有责为i looked for the sun,but it's raining today爱楼可特佛泽桑,把特一次瑞宁土deii remember when i first looked into your eyes爱瑞满八万埃fe死特楼可特因土窑爱斯it was like god was there,heaven in the skies一特沃斯莱克告的沃斯贼阿,海文印泽斯该死i wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt啊肉特阿迪斯桂四靠四爱低等特旺特土改特和特but i didn't know i made everything worse把特爱低等特nou爱美的爱武瑞星我死you told me we were crazy in love有偷得米未wi库瑞贼因拉乌but you didn't care when push came to shove我考太累了,我宁可再读三年高中去if you loved me as much as you said you didthen you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shitnow you pushed me away like you never even knew mei loved you with my heart,really and trulyi guess you forgot about the times that we sharedwhen i would run my fingers through your hairlate nights,just holding you in my armsi don't know how i could do you so wrongi really wanna show you i really need to hold youi really wanna know you like no one could else know youyou're number one,always in my heartand now i can't believe that our love is torn apartrefrain:i need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss you (2x)i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manand then sit and laugh as you're holding his handthe thought of that just shatters my heartit breaks in my soul and it tears me apartat times we was off i was scared to show younow i wanna hold you until i can't hold youwithout you,everything seems strangeyour name is forever planted in my braindamn it,i'm insane,take away the paintake away the hurtbaby,we can make it workwhat about when youlooked into my eyestold me you loved meas you would hugged mei guess everything you said was a liei think about it,it brings tears to my eyesnow i'm not even a thought in your mindi can see clearly,my love is not blindi just wish everything could have turned out differentlyi had a special feeling about youi thought maybe you did tooyou would understand,but...no matter what,you'll always be in my heartyou'll always be my babyour first day,it seemed so magicali remember all the time that i had with youremember when you first came to my house?you looked like an angel wearing that blousewe hit it off,i knew it was realbut now i can't take all the pain that i feelreach in your heart,i know i'm still therei don't wanna hear that you no longer careremember the times?remember when we kissed?i didn't think you would ever do me like thisi didn't think you'd wanna see me depressedi thought you'd be there for me,this i confessyou said you were my best friend,was that a lie?now i'm nothing to you,you're with another guyi tried,i tried,i tried,and i'm tryingnow on the inside it feels like i'm dying[talking] and i do miss youi just thought we were meant to bei guess now,we'll never knowthe only thing i want is for you to be happywhether it be with me,or without mei just want you to be happy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
汉语拼音会吧,给我加分吧!!One thing that I've always wanted to do ever since I was little, (剜 sing 在t 爱乌 欧wi思 望替的 吐 杜 哀ue sinc 哀 我思 肋偷)I've always wanted to be abducted by a UFO.(爱乌 欧wi思 望替的 吐...
(Talking)This goes out to someone that was (说唱)zis 沟子 奥特 突 桑母 匝特 卧子Once the most important person in my life碗四 则 某斯特 因母颇忐忑 普洱(连读)森 应 卖 莱夫 I didn’t realize it at the time 爱 第一d...
这不是个好办法.
扫描下载二维码韩语大神请进,请逐个翻译一下这个图片上的韩语,这是我在李钟硕的 热血青春 电影片头看到的。。挺好奇_百度宝宝知道上传时间:
韩语学习视频
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
播放次数:259,076
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩这段视频最后GD说了什么 希望懂韩语的朋友 帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
这段视频最后GD说了什么 希望懂韩语的朋友 帮忙翻译一下
帮个忙.youku,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
评委的点评,如果合格就公布在榜上。最后一句是祝你好运的意思。直接翻译是祝你有好的结果最后部分说的大概就是audition有..
最后一句:希望会有好的结果
他说“那就希望大家有个好的结局”
韩语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁可以帮我翻译一段韩语视频吗?只有一分钟多点。可以的话我把视频发给你_百度知道
可以帮我翻译一段韩语视频吗?只有一分钟多点。可以的话我把视频发给你
财富不知道多少合适
提问者采纳
发给我吧!
提问者评价