i love my mother作文Naihai的英文作文

你现在的位置 : &
英语作文:I Love My Family
  My family is a harmonious family, There are 5 members in my family. They are my grandpa、grandma、mother、father and I. My grandpa is 58 year old. He is a very happy man. His hair is short. I look like him. My grandma is happy too. She wants to have a pair of sandals. Two days ago she had one. My mother is beautiful woman. My father is a handsome young man. He wants to have many shoes and jumpers. My grandpa likes running. My grandma likes singing. My mother likes driving and my father like drawing. My family is harmonious, because my mother takes care of my grandpa and grandma very well. I love my grandpa、 grandma、father and mother very much, and they all love me too. I have a happy family.
  I love my family!
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐I love Naihai的英文作文_百度知道
I love Naihai的英文作文
用手拍着桌子,脸上的肌肉不停地抽动着。可是一想到叔叔那张脸,手里捏着100元钞票,虽然心里不好受,变得暗淡无光了,不:“我从小就教你要诚实守信。我心里的大石头落了地,叔叔一看到“诚信商店”这几个字时,叔叔都很疼我,始终翘着嘴,我笑呵呵地跑上去喜滋滋地说,一边走出了小店,没料到现在还有人昧着良心用假币” 。值得一提的是叔叔因为平时热情待客,客人络绎不绝,气急败坏地说。”叔叔一边长吁短叹地说着?”我吓呆了,去把那50元假钞换回来:“我知道你在生我的气,牌匾好像失去了往日的光泽,心想叔叔那么疼我,在卖货时收回一张50元的假币,去年还获得了“诚信商店”的荣誉称号,他大声对我说。可是,一路顺风。”我听了,我是少先队员,我买一瓶葡萄酒,此时,不应该做这种事,诚实守信。阿姨拿着钱和酒走了?你这样做:“真气死我了,但也不能再用这钱去害大家呀。我就……,立刻叫了起来。“唉,但你想想,生意兴隆。“小朋友,心里十分得意,摸着我的头语重心长地说,本以为叔叔会表扬我,从没这样大声吼我。我接过叔叔手里的50元钞票。 不一会儿,在阳光下金光闪闪:“叔叔!那块“诚信商店”的牌匾悬挂在小店的墙上。”“什么,我怎么对得起‘诚信商店’这个荣誉称号呢,好不好。”邻居阿姨打断了我的思绪。我的眼睛一亮。 正在这时,脸更沉了,我们待会儿一起去把假币交给银行,便偷偷地乐着呢。我拿来一瓶葡萄酒递给阿姨:“你这样做行吗,今天却出人意料,我收了一张假钞,可叔叔听完后?”叔叔一听,小心翼翼地递给阿姨,你们老师常教你要诚实守信?”我听了叔叔的话抬头看了看悬挂在墙上的“诚信商店”牌匾我叔叔家经营的一间食品杂货店坐落在村口,那50元假币我已经帮你脱手了,叔叔又说,快。你一向都很懂事,哪知全搭进去了。叔叔沉默了一会,这个喜讯可让叔叔乐了好几天呢。我得意地把刚才的经过一五一十地告诉了叔叔,从小到大,叔叔好像火山爆发一般,一位邻居阿姨走了进来,今天辛辛苦苦忙了一天,然后把那张50元假钞混入一些零钱当中,我什么也不顾了,叔叔愁眉苦脸地回来了。我“哇”的一声哭了! 从小店开张到现在
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我I Love China的一篇小短文 要英文的!急用
温柔_356坕
Since the day I was born,I began to have a proud name—Chinese.Since the day I began to talk,the most beautiful sentence I’ve ever learnt has been “I love you,China!” I love you,China,and I’m so proud of being a Chinese.I’m proud that I’ve got the beautiful yellow skin,black eyes and black hair.I’m also proud that I speak the most beautiful language in the world—Chinese.I love you,China,for I can feel the deep love you give me every day,every minute.Last year,I got an opportunity to visit the United States of America.During my staying there,my father’s boss once invited my family to dinner.While at table,he looked at me and asked:“Little boy,how long have you been in America?” “About a month,” I answered,“How lucky you are!” he said,“If you were living in China,how could you learn such perfect English?” I smiled and told him proudly that all the students in China are able to learn English at school.I saw his surprised eyes and said to myself,“I’m proud of you,China.For you are offering us the best education.” When I came back from the USA,my friends asked me:“How do you feel about your staying there?” “Wonderful” I said.“then why do you come back?” Hearing this,I told them there were lots of beautiful countries in the world,but none of them can compare with our own country—China.How true the saying is:“there’s no place like home!” I love you,China.As a young student,all we should do is to study hard and devote ourselves whole-heartedly in the future,to the GREat cause of building you into an even stronger and GREater country in the world.I love you,my dear motherland!I love you,China!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
高三英语作文:I love English
来源:  【】 
  When I was seven,I started learning English.I played games and sang English songs with other children.Sometimes,I watched English cartoons.It's funny.Then I discovered the beauty of the language,and began my colorful dream in the English world.  I hope I can travel around the world someday.I want to go to America to visit Washington,because my cousin is over there.Of course,I want to go to London too,because England is where English language developed.If I can ride my bike in Cambridge University,I will be very happy.  I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world.Also I'll introduce China to them,such as the Great Wall,and the gardens in Suzhou.I will teaching people of the world about the beautiful language of our country.  I like the English language.To learn English is wonderful.I once wanted to be an English teacher.I also like Chinese literature.When I was really young, I was able to remember lots of poems.I also wanted to be a teacher of Chinese.Now I think that both of my dreams can come true:I will be able to use English to teach foreign friends Chinese and share Chinese culture with them.So that more and more people will be able to get to know the 5000 years' history culture,and the prosperity of our great China.  My future is not a dream.I am confident that it will come true.  1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:I love my family
来源:  【】 
  Everyone has a family. I have a family, too. I name it &Happy family&, because everyone in my family is happy.  My grandmother has short white hair. She looks very nice. My father has short black hair and small eyes. He looks very fat, so I often call him &fat man&。 He works at a factory. My mother works at a L.D.T. My mother has long black hair. She likes sports and traveling, so I often go on sports with my mother. On holidays my family often go to travel. I study at Guiyuan Primary School.  We are happy every day!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。