对残疾学生提建议关于残疾人的英语作文文

你现在的位置 : &
2014年内江中考英语作文范文:残疾人的励志故事
  2014年全国各地中考时间在六月份陆续进行,英语网小编为考生们整理了2014年内江中考英语作文范文,考生可在中查看,或点击汇总,查看,进行查询!祝考生们金榜题名!
  英语网随后将陆续为大家带来更多、、、资讯,希望能够帮助到更多的中考考生。
  2014年内江中考作文题目是有关残疾人的励志故事,范文敬请期待,更多请点击查看。
查看全部:
相关推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐社会如何关爱残疾人 关爱残疾人的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
社会如何关爱残疾人 关爱残疾人的英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢英语优秀作文:关于如何帮助残疾人的(How to take care of the disabled people
编辑点评:
为残疾人逐步创造良好的环境,这是残疾人全面参与社会生活的重要条件,也是社会文明进步的表现。国家和社会应当逐步创造良好的环境,不断改善残疾人参与社会生活的条件。良好的环境,包括社会物质环境和社会精神环境两个方面
Disabled people are normal people, except that they can not see as much as we can, or they can not walk as fast as we can. Since they can not see as much, or they can not walk as fast, they need our help.
We can immediately do a long list of ways in which we can help them, for instance, Each student finds some one to help, in the neighborhood or the community. You can help them to cross the road. You can help pushing their wheel chairs. l Set up kind of organization. Collect some money. Use this money to help them, to buy them daily necessities, to help their children finish school. As they are disabled, it is more difficult for them to earn as much as normal people do. That&s why they usually need help in physical things. As they are disabled, they feel lonely. They think they are not as good as normal people. They easily become lonely, sad, disappointed. They easily lose hope of life. They need help more in spiritual things. They need people to chat with. They need people to encourage them to continue their lives. They need people to get rid of prejudices over them. Now, I would suggest, do whatever we can to help them. We can donate our pocket money. We can walk up to help the disabled to cross the street. We can make friends with the disabled by visiting them, by calling them, by emailing them, by whatever means. However, don&t always think we are better than the disabled. As normal people, we always make normal mistakes.
We take it for granted that we can see things while the blind can not. If you know the story about Helen Keller, you will understand why you are wrong. The blind can not see with their bare eyes, but they can see better with their ears. They can see better with their hands. So, help the disabled while you treat them like normal people. And they are normal people!
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
一篇英语作文,即是若干的单词加若干的语法的集合体。但是你必须要学会巧妙运用它们之间组合的艺术,才能形成一篇好文章。并获得考核者的亲睐,下面这个系列是高考英语作文指导,本篇为对学生汉英翻译能力的培养。希望对你有益!
最新2016高考英语作文指导信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
2015中考英语作文预测五:书信(提建议)
来源:新东方网整理
新东方网中考专题推荐
  假设你是School Kids Times杂志的编辑,你收到了一封读者来信。在信中,一名叫Helen的读者向你诉说了她的烦恼。请你针对她的问题谈谈你的看法,给她提几点建议。
  Dear editor,
  My problem is my parents. All of my classmates have mobile phones. They phone each other, surf the Internet and play games. I’m always asking my parents fo one. But they refuse, time and time again. None of my friends have such terrible parents. I’m so angry that I can’t study hard. Do you think I’m right? What shall I do?
  参考范文:
  Hi Helen,
  I don’t think you’re right. Students should pay attention to their study. Mobile phones are not always necessary. They’re not like books and pens. You should understand your parents and do what they ask.
  Now public phones booths can be found everywhere. If you have to make a phone call, you may use them. You’d better have a talk with your parents and tell them you don’t want one any more. Work hard on your lessons and read more interesting books. You may also talk about your problem with your teachers and friends. I’m sure they’ll help you. If you have more questions, please ask me.
  Yours,
中学生交流阵营1群: 中学生交流阵营2群:
(责任编辑:兰香子)
新东方中考网推荐
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学2014中考英语作文题目:残疾人的故事
【网络综合 - 中考英语作文】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的《2014中考英语作文题目:残疾人的故事》的文章,供大家参考阅读!}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于提建议的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信