I want to ride a bicycle.把肯定句改为否定句句

1.I ride a bicycle to school every day.(同义句转换), 1.I ride a bicycle to school
1.I ride a bicycle to school every day.(同义句转换)
11-1-25 1.I ride a bicycle to school every day.(同义句转换)
i go to school everyday by riding 丹储草肥禺堵碴瑟厂鸡a bicycle.i cycle to school everyday
I go to school by bicycle every day. 教师权威翻译 哈哈
I go to school by bicycle every day.
I go to school by bike/bicycle every day.
I go to school by a bike every dayi can ride a bike 变否定句
錓鶻靳00543
I can't ride a bike
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1-5&&& CBDAB& & 6-10&& AACBD
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  Nearly everyone knows McDonald's. There is probably one near your home, right?
  But McDonald's is a fast-food __1__. When I think of fast-food I think of words like“junk food”,“poor nutrition(营养)”and“overweight(超重)”. Almost everyone will say fast food is __2__, but they still eat a lot of it anyway. Yesterday I learned how __3__ this was.
  At school we saw a video, called“Supersize Me”. A man decided to study what would happen to a person who ate McDonald's food all the time. So, he ate it, three __4__ a day, for a month. By the end of the month he had put on(增加)more than twenty pounds. He had fat in his liver(肝)and blood, he lest some muscle(肌肉), felt __5__ all the time and couldn't help wanting hamburgers. The video said that it took the man about half a year to lose the weight he had put on.
  The video also said that America is one of the __6__ countries on earth. About one in every four grown-ups is overweight. Will it slowly get to the schools? Maybe it will. Most high schools already have vending machines(自动贩卖机)with soda and other junk food. Their cafeterias sell __7__, pizza and hot dogs. Some schools don't even have PE classes.
  The __8__ is right! Even though there are healthy lunch choices in our cafeteria, lots of students just buy hamburgers. I wonder __9__ they do every day. But luckily, we have PE class.
  Will the same things happen in China? When I visited my relatives in Nanjing last year, KFC and McDonald's were really __10__. Sooner or later, China could end up being fat too. Watch out!
(1) A.factory
B.restaurant
(2) A.delicious
B.healthy
C.unhealthy
(3) A.true
B.terrible
(4) A.meals
(5) A.sad
(6) A.richest
B.fattest
C.heaviest
(7) A.vegetables
C.hamburgers
(8) A.teacher
(10) A.popular
C.expensive
来源:三点一测丛书七年级英语(下)
  Have you ever asked yourself why children go to school? You may
they go to learn languages, PE, history, science and all other
. But why do they learn these things?
  We send our children to school to get them
for their future work and life. Nearly everything they study at school is
in their life, but is that the only reason they go to school?
  There is more in education than just learning things. We go to school first of all to learn
to learn, so when we leave school, we can
learning. If a man really does so, he will always be successful, because whenever he has to do something
, he will quickly teach himself to do it in the best way. But an uneducated person can not do it, or does it
. So the purpose of schools is not
to teach languages, science, etc. , but to teach students the
A.tellB.speak
C.talkD.say
A.subjectsB.books
C.lessonsD.classes
A.goodB.ready
C.backD.careful
A.easyB.difficult
C.usefulD.interesting
A.whatB.why
C.howD.who
A.go onB.enjoy
C.finishD.stop
A.goodB.important
C.differentD.new
A.wellB.badly
C.luckilyD.quickly
A.enoughB.often
C.reallyD.just
A.thingsB.lessons
C.waysD.reasons
来源:山东省期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。Dear Ann,&&&& && 1& && are you?Do you&&& 2& &&& your school? I like my school a lot. My teachers are very && 3 && . Some of my classes are&&&&4 && , but some of them are boring. I like English and art,&&& 5&&&&I don't like math.&&&& My brother likes&&& 6 && school, too. He likes math, but he&&& 7& & like science. His favorite&&& 8&&& is PE. He likes&& &9 && a lot. Does your sister like her &&10&& ?&&&& What subjects do you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Emma
(&&&& )1. A. Where&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. like&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. scary&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. difficult&& (&&&& )5. A. because&&&& (&&&& )6. A. his&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. can't&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. book&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. me&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. school&&&&
B. What&&&&&&B. know&&&&&&B. kind&&&&&&B. boring&&&&B. so&&&&&&&&B. her&&&&&& B. doesn't&& B. sport&&&& B. them&&&&&&B. home&&&&&&
C. Who&&&&&&C. need&&&& C. long&&&& C. fun&&&&&&C. and&&&&&&C. your&&&& C. isn't&&&&C. subject&&C. her&&&&&&C. store&&&&
D. How&&&& D. want&&&&D. tall&&&&D. strict&&D. but&&&& D. our&&&& D. needn't D. food&&&&D. it&&&&&&D. room&&&&
来源:陕西省期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Everyone in our school loves sports. Evrey morning _1_ we get up,& we do morning exercises.After the second class we do exercises again.We only have__2_ classes twice a week,but we do physical training at five every afternoon.The most popular sport is basketball. The __3__ enjoy playing it and many of the girls like it,too. _4_ popular sport is football and in every class there._5_ a lot of football fans.Volleyball is often played when the weather is _6_. We have school &&&& Teams in basketball,football and volleyball. Our teams often __7__ friendship matches with teams from other schools.When there is a match, _8__ of us go to watch it and cheer our side on. Besides ball games,some of us like track and field events,_9__ we often practise running,jumping and throwing.Every term we have tests in these events and once a year we hold a sports meeting.Sports help us to keep _10_.
(&&&& ) 1. A.&&while&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 2. A.&&English&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 3. A.&&teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 4. A.&&Some other&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A.&&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 6. A.&&shining&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 7. A&& see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 8. A.&&Several&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A.&&becausa&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 10.A.&&thirsty and hungry
B.&&when&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&Chinese&&&&&&&&&&B.&&boys&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&Other&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&rainy&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&have&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&& but&&&&&&&&&&&& B. healthy and happy
C.&&before&&&&&&&&C.&&PE.&&&&&&&&&& C.&&students&&&&&&C.&&Another&&&&&& C.&&were&&&&&&&&&&C.&&fine&&&&&&&&&&C . look at&&&&&& C. a few&&&&&&&&&&C.&&or&&&&&&&&&&&&C. fat and tired&&
D .&&after&&&&&&&&D.&&music&&&&&&&& D.&&people&&&&&&&&D.&&The other&&&& D.&&was&&&&&&&&&& D.&&wet&&&&&&&&&& D.&&Watch&&&&&&&& D.&&many&&&&&&&&&&D.&&and&&&&&&&&&& D. thin and weak&&老师说I go to school ride a bike是不对的,要把ride a bike老师说I go to school ride a bike是不对的,要把ride a bike换成by bike这是为么?
谢晋宇0423
我去学校骑自行车by bke是短语骑自行车的意思
ride a bike 在这个句子
go已然是谓语了
这里不能再有动词了啊如果有帮到您 请给予好评
谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I ride a bicycle to school.换种方法表示_百度知道
I ride a bicycle to school.换种方法表示
提问者采纳
I go to school by bicycle。