“我也照着现在的半信半疑照样子写成语做”是哪个成语的翻译

高手帮忙翻译下英文广告词以下是一些英文广告词的原版.请按照中文翻译我要的是新的翻译.不要和原版一样,谢谢.1.Time is what you make of it.(Swatch)天长地久.(斯沃奇手表)2.Make yourself heard.(Ericsson)理解就是沟通.(爱立信)3.Engineered to move the human spirit.(Mercedes-Benz)人类精神的动力.(梅塞德斯-奔驰)4.Start Ahead.(Rejoice)成功之路,从头开始.(飘柔)5.A diamond lasts forever.(De Bierres)钻石恒久远,一颗永流传.(第比尔斯)6.Fresh-up with Seven-up.(Seven-up)提神醒脑,喝七喜.(七喜)7.Intel Inside.(Intel Pentium)给电脑一颗奔腾的“芯”.(英特尔 奔腾)8.Connecting People.(Nokia)科技以人为本.(诺基亚)9.For the Road Ahead.(Honda)康庄大道.(本田)10.Let us make things better.(Philips)让我们做的更好.(飞利浦)11.Enjoy Coca-Cola.(Coca-Cola)请喝可口可乐.(可口可乐)12.Generation Next.(Pepsi)新的一代.(百事)13.The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection.(Lexus)追求完美永无止境.(凌志汽车)14.Communication unlimited.(Motorola)沟通无极限.(摩托罗拉)15.Feast your eyes.(Pond’s Cucumber Eye Treatment)滋润心灵的窗户.(庞氏眼贴片)16.Focus on life.(Olympus)瞄准生活.(奥林巴斯)17.Behind that healthy smile,there ’s a Crest kid.(Crest toothpaste)健康笑容来自佳洁士.(佳洁士牙膏)24.Poetry in motion, dancing close to me.动态的诗,向我舞近.(丰田汽车)25.Come to where the flavour is. marlboro country.光临风韵之境——万宝路世界.(万宝路香烟)27.Just do it.只管去做.(耐克运动鞋)28.Ask for more.渴望无限.(百事流行鞋)31.Iintelligence everywhere.智慧演绎,无处不在.(摩托罗拉手机)
1.缔造时间./时间便是你花时间所做的一切.2.让你被听见3.灵魂引擎4.从头做起5.一颗钻石,无限闪耀6.七喜一口,清醒一刻7.因特尔在“芯”中(原文无法超越)8.联系你我9.因为路在那儿(模仿“因为山在那儿”)/为了前方10.更进一步11.可口尽享,可口可乐12.下一代/新生代(好傻)13.为了完美,不竭追求14.无限沟通/畅聊无限15.“视觉”盛宴/大饱“眼”福(因为是针对眼睛而不是景象,所以打个引号)16.聚焦生活17.健康笑容的背后总有一支佳洁士(不吐槽不行了)24.我身边一首舞动的诗(原文无法超越)25.请来香烟弥漫处27.做,就对了28.更多索求/要求更多31.智慧无处不在翻死我了……也不知道楼主是什么动机……还请笑纳……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一篇度假时的照片英语作文五十词带翻译_百度知道
找一篇度假时的照片英语作文五十词带翻译
找一篇度假时的照片英语作文五十词带翻译
今天,一早我的脸上就时时挂着笑容,我也不知道怎么回事,这一天真的好奇怪啊!快乐从早开始。Today early morning, on my face always smiling, I don't know how it happened, this naive good strange! From the early start.我的快乐与他人不同,对于我来说,就是不与妈妈顶嘴,平常,只要妈妈有些事情做得“不好”就会生气,甚至对妈妈发脾气,好像我自己也控制不了自己的情绪似的,总爱发火,生气、My happiness is different from the others, for me, is not with the mother back, usually some things, as long as the mother was &bad& to get angry, even for the mother angry, as I myself can not control their own emotions like love, always angry, angry,比如:有时,我的衣服没穿却被洗了,就会非常生气,早餐妈妈给我煮的鸡蛋,不想吃。这又出现了一个问题吧、、For example: sometimes, my clothes did not wear was washed, gets very angry, breakfast, my mother gave me boiled eggs, do not want to eat. This appears to be a problem,,今天,我突然发现我长大了,妈妈不小心把我没穿的衣服洗了,我没有建议。妈妈做的早餐,我爱吃了、Today, I suddenly found that I grow up, my mother did not wear clothes washed, I don't suggest that. My mo订沪斥疚俪狡筹挟船锚ther made breakfast, I love to eat,以后,我也要像今天这样——快乐Later, I will like this -- happy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些词语如何翻译成标准的英语?1.这样开车很危险!2.因为我的女朋友在那里,所以我非去不可!3.你怎么会在这?4.我不是去玩的,我是去做计划考察的!5.她对一切感到很不满意.6.你知道我昨晚有多担心你吗?7.我马上要去韩国了,可能一个礼拜内不回来了.8.跟我在一起你很不快乐吗?9.温柔的眼神
1.It is very dangerous to drive in this way.2.I have to go there as my girlfriend.3.It so surpriseed that you are here.或者Why you are here now?4.I did not go for playing,I went there for bussiness(或having a programme).5.She is disagree with everything.6.Do you know how worried I am last night?7.I will go Korea at once,and maybe not return in a week.8.Are you very unhappy with me?9.mild eyes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Drive thus very dangerous! 2.Because my girl friend is over there, so my had to go! 3.Do you are how can here? 4.I am not to play of, I do the plan investigation! 5.She is very d...
/translate_t
扫描下载二维码英语翻译原文~商业社会,广告的重要性不言而喻,近年来通过改造成语以谋求宣传效果的广告语大量涌现.许多成语广告创意独特、语意蕴丰富,堪称成语与广告的完美结合.然而,我们也看到了广告语中成语活用所带来的“乱象”:一些生搬硬套、牵强附会的成语广告语充斥在我们的日常生活中,对对语言文字的规范和健康发展产生不利影.本文将从广告和成语的自身特点出发,分析两者结合的原因.从成语结构和语义两方面通过具体实例分析广告中的成语活用现象.并且从语言学和广告学的角度来看待广告语中成语活用这一现象的利弊.最终提出如何规范成语在广告语中的使用.我自己乱翻译的~In business community,it is self-evident the importance of advertising.In recent years,large ad languagethrough emergent with the Transformation of idiom in order to seek publicity.Many idioms have unique creativity and rich meaning,it's called perfect combination of Idioms and advertising.Yet,We have also seen the chaos which is causeed by the Flexible using idiom in ads language:Some far-fetched the idiom ad language filled with in our daily life,it will Produce Adverse effects Language's norms and healthy development .in this article,we will Analysis the reasons of combination of advertising and idioms by their own characteristics.we will Analysis the Phenomenon of flexible using idiom in ads language by Concrete examples from Idioms' structure and meaning.and Consider the pros of the Phenomenon of flexible using idiom in ads language from the view of Linguistics and Advertising.at the end,we will Summed up how to Norm Idioms'using in the ads language.请达人帮我重新翻译下~或者帮我修改下我翻的~
商业社会,广告的重要性不言而喻,近年来通过改造成语以谋求宣传效果的广告语大量涌现.许多成语广告创意独特、语意蕴丰富,堪称成语与广告的完美结合.The commercial society,the advertisement importance is self-evident,in recent years sought the propaganda effect through the transformation idiom the advertisement language to emerge massively.Many idiom advertisement creativity is unique,the language implication is rich,being possible be called idiom and advertisement perfect union.然而,我们也看到了广告语中成语活用所带来的“乱象”:一些生搬硬套、牵强附会的成语广告语充斥在我们的日常生活中,对对语言文字的规范和健康发展产生不利影.However,we also saw in the advertisement language the idiom has applied flexibly “the chaotic elephant which” brings:Some copy mechanically and apply slavishly,the farfetched idiom advertisement language to flood in ours daily life,the right language and writing's standard and the healthy development have the disadvantageous shade.本文将从广告和成语的自身特点出发,分析两者结合的原因.从成语结构和语义两方面通过具体实例分析广告中的成语活用现象.并且从语言学和广告学的角度来看待广告语中成语活用这一现象的利弊.最终提出如何规范成语在广告语中的使用.This article will embark from the advertisement and idiom own characteristic,analyzes both union the reason.Apply flexibly the phenomenon from the idiom structure and the semantic two aspects through the concrete example analysis advertisement's in idiom.And regards in the advertisement language from the linguistics and the school of advertising angle the idiom to apply flexibly this phenomenon the advantages.How proposes the standard idiom finally in the advertisement language use.引用于雅虎翻译.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 半信半疑照样子写成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信