仁爱版how to make cartoonsandwichs原文

how to make a sandwich步骤需要用英文,而且需要知道怎么做
Let's me tell you how to make a cheese sandwich.First,put a piece of cheese on a piece of bread.Then cut up one tomato and an onion.Add these to bread.Next,put some relish and the chicken slices on the bread.Finally,put another slice of bread on the top.Hope you enjoy the sandwich!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: How To Make the Perfect Peanut Butter and Jelly SandwichWhen I was in first grade I had an assignment to learn how to make a PB&J sandwich.& Just in case you never got that lesson in school, ...
Step 1: Get the MaterialsTo make the perfect PB&J sandwich you will need: -A clean, flat food production surface (I use a clean cutting board) -Peanut butter of your choice -Jelly, jam, ...
Step 2: Prepare the BreadPosition the bread slices on the clean surface side-by-side, with one slice face up and the other face down. This step is vital because it will allow the ...
Step 3: Apply Peanut ButterUsing the knife, scoop a large dollop of peanut butter and spread it onto the top of each slice of bread.& Use as much peanut butter as desired. ...
Step 4: Apply JellyUsing the same technique as with the peanut butter, scoop out the desired amount of jelly. Spread it on top of the peanut butter of one slice of ...
Step 5: Combine Both Slices of BreadTake the slice of bread without jelly on it and flip it on top of the jelly of the other slice.& You should now have a layered PB&J ...
Step 6: Eat and RepeatThat's it!& Now you can satisfy your hunger with a delicious, non-soggy peanut butter and jelly sandwich.& Repeat as necessary until you are full or run out of ...
When I was in first grade I had an assignment to learn how to make a PB&J sandwich.& Just in case you never got that lesson in school, or if you have forgotten, I have provided easy step-by-step instructions to make the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Step 1: Get the Materials
To make the perfect PB&J sandwich you will need:
-A clean, flat food production surface (I use a clean cutting board)
-Peanut butter of your choice
-Jelly, jam, or preserves of your choice
-2 slices of sandwich bread
-A clean butter knifeAbout This Instructable 4More by kzavoral:Add instructable to:Related}

我要回帖

更多关于 how to make a bomb 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信