六年级英语作文用过去式写a picnic过去式 in park

待解决问题&
英语作文,用英语写一篇假期的事情(过去式)
英语作文,用英语写一篇假期的事情(过去式)
更新时间: 10:36
一篇写,汉中,的英语作文
1.Hanzhong is a famous city in Shanxi Province.The climate in Hanzhong is very suitable for human being living, because it is not very hot in summer and it is not very cold in winter.
写一篇英语作文
Dear editor, I'm Li Lei. I'm in Grade Nine now. I want to tell you my trouble. I feel I often busy at school. I have too much homework to do every day, sometimes I can't finish it on time. So my teacher is often angry with me. At home, my parents are also strict with me, I can't watch TV at night. I can't paly with my friends in our neighborhood. I
用英语写一篇关于新疆哈密的介绍
Hami lies in the east of Xinjiang, is the door to the mainland of Xinjiang. The geographical coordinate is an east longitude 910 6 ' 33 " - 962 3'00", the north latitude 405 2 ' 47 " - 450 5'33", over 2692.1 meters above the sea level on average. Hami belongs to the typical continental climate, " it is hot in the south it is cool in the north " in
用英语写一篇介绍香港的导游词
The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is one of the two special administrative regions (SARs) of the People's Republic of China (PRC), along with Macau. Comprising more than 260 islands, the territory is located on the eastern side of the Pearl River Delta, bordering Guangdong province in the north and facing the South China Sea in the east,
大家写一篇英语作文
Dear Tom,I'am very sad to hear about that you get ill.Don't worry about it,I think you will be better.Maybe we will have many difficults in the life,but we can e on,keep talking and laughing every day.Best wishes to you! yours,Li Hua
找一篇写镇江的变化的英语作文
自己改动一下就行了 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·#$英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 dssss /English/yyxw/ 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔
帮我写一篇描写深圳的英语作文
写此类作文最好有相关的作文素材,或者 有相关 范文参考,这样 写起来就得心应手了!为您推荐 顺溜作文网 10万条免费作文资源,不用注册即可浏览下载。您肯定能找到你所需要的作文资源!!提供中考作文、高考作文、英语作文、语文学习、写作素材、优秀作文、中考满分作文、高考满分作文、免费语文阅读资料下载、考场作文指导、英语作文等各项免费资源。 帮我写一篇描写深圳的英语作文
未来的世界将会怎样 学校学生会怎样 用英语写一篇作文 120-150词
未来的世界一定会更好..穷人都变富,富人会更富. 哪不是没有国库了么???哈哈...学校呢就应该是1人1个老师(全能哒傲)人人都会有出息...
初中英语现在进行时,一般过去时,一般将来时作文共2010篇
My Day 英语作文May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple t
一篇介绍小年的英语作文
"However" is not due to a festival, originally called off-year around customs, the festival is endless also and same. The northern most areas says month, 23 / December 24 people, jiangsu section for off-year area of many areas says the fifth day for off-year, China has domestic many areas says the 15th day of the Lantern Festival, the winter solsti
为避免你的答案被删除,请严格按照问题内容和回答问题。
1.Hanzhong is a famous city in Shanxi Province.The clim...
Dear editor, I'm Li Lei. I'm in Grade Nine now. I want...
Hami lies in the east of Xinjiang, is the door to the m...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系写一篇英语作文,80字左右,题目是:我的暑假,参考一下,谢谢 用过去式 初1 水平
MySummerVacation Atcollege,Imissedmyparentsalot.Asthetermwasdrawingtoanend,Ieagerlylookedforwardtogoinghome.AndIplannedtodoathousandandonethingsduringthevacation.Aboveall,Iwantedtohelpmymotherwithhousework.Ialsowishedtoreadmanyhookswhichmyteachershadrecommended.However,athome,mymotherwouldneverletmedoanything.Shecompletelydeprivedmeofsharingherwork.AssoonasIopenedabooktoread,shewouldsitdownbesidemeandaskmeaboutallkindsofthingsatthecollege.Topleaseher,Itoldheronethingafteranother,andsoonIforgotallaboutbooks.EvenwhenIwasactuallyreading,shewould,nowandthen,insistthatIshouldeataneggordrinkacupoftea.WhenIlefthomeattheendofthevacation,notathinginmyplanhadbeencarriedout.ButIfeltveryhappy.Ibelievedmuchmoredeeplythanbeforeintheoldsaying:Home,sweethome.There\snoplacelikehome!
MySummerVacation LastsummerIspentatwo-weekvacationatmyaunt\splace.Myauntlivedaloneinamountainvillage,withasmallriverwindingitscourseeveryday.OnemorningIwentfishingintheriver,wheretwowomenwashedclothes.Ifimndamostfavorablepoint.CastingoutmylineIwaitedanxiouslyforabite.Suddenlytherecameacry:\"Help!Help!\"Ilookedinthedirectionofthecallandsawaboyfallingintotheriver.Throwingthefishingpole,Idashedoverlikeanarrow,jumpedintotheriverandswamveryquicklytowardstheboy.ThentogetherwithhismotherIcarriedtheboyonmybacktoanearbyhospital.Thatboywassaved.Themothergavemeathousandthanks.Backtomyfishingplace,Ifimndmyfishingpolefloatingonthewater.Imanagedtogetit.Buttomygreatsurprise,therewasabigfishonthehook.关于假期的英语作文(小学六年级(过去式)急呀_百度知道
关于假期的英语作文(小学六年级(过去式)急呀
提问者采纳
we wanted to swim,the ch house.If you ask what the summer vacation in my dream is , I watched TV and helped
my mother wash clothes.
New YeareveI have a happy winner holiday with my famliy.The best day in the winner is the new year eve.On Sunday!. But it was too cold,是我最近搜来的. Later! The whole family was so happy,被老师发现就糟了.
Happy Weekend had a happy weekend
last week.!I hope I can have two summer vacations in a year.we have a wonderful dinner and say hello to the new year,I&#39.On Saturday morning, I played football in the park。 下面有几条供你参考.Look,And all of us feel happy., I cleaned three bedrooms in my house--s. Then I went to my grandparents&#39.Hm interested in traveling!.I'll tell you traveling around the world is the only one dream I have,但是千万别抄袭啊,chicken,fish.There are a lot of thing in the table!, my parents&#39,注意语法,I&#39,duck.All my famliy mm planning to do some exercises on my summer vacation in order to make me stronger.We dress in the colorful clothes and everyone has a big smile,because I can meet lots of different people and can do some sightseeing in the places of interest all over the world!千万不要抄袭.T and my brother&#39. Grandpa played the piano. In the afternoon!
My Holiday Today自己写就可以了
提问者评价
谢谢你给我这么多答案,+一个
参考资料:
其他类似问题
This was last weekend. L house. Grandpa played the piano. But it was too cold, I watched TV and helped
my mother wash clothes, we wanted to swim. Then I went to my grandparents&#39.
On Saturday morning! The whole family was so happy, my parents&#39, I played football in the park.
On Sunday. Is; and my brother&#39, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- minehad a happy weekend last week
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
i have a happy winner holiday with my famliy.the best day in the winner is the new year eve.all my famliy menbers stay together,and all of us feel happy.look,the children play together.we dress in the colorful clothes and everyone has a big smile.there are a lot of thing in the table,chicken,duck,fish...we have a wonderful dinner and say hello to the new year.
New YeareveI have a happy winner holiday with my famliy.The best day in the winner is the new year eve.All my famliy menbers stay together,And all of us feel happy.Look,the children play together.We dress in the colorful clothes and everyone has a big smile.There are a lot of thing in the table,chicken,duck,fish...we have a wonderful dinner and say hello to the new year.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用过去式写的英语作文100字,带翻译
fripside亭
Yesterday,I with my friends went to the amusement park,we are very happy to play there,and later,we went to the zoo,we saw a lot of animal in the zoo,such as tiger,leopard,deer,and even the peacock and animal,we also took several photos of them,.inally,we went to the museum,saw many precious things.We all have good time.昨天,我和我的朋友们去了游乐园,我们在那里玩得很开心,后来,我们又去了动物园,我们在动物园看到了许多动物,像老虎,豹子,梅花鹿,甚至还有孔雀,我们还和动物们照了几张相片,最后,我们又去了博物馆,看到了许多珍奇的东西.玩得可高兴了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的童年I grew up in a small village. I am the second child of the family, and my sister is the eldest. Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets T...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级英语过去式练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信