1my+best+friend作文字数
搜索更多内容
1my+best+friend作文200字相关推荐
联系编辑:胡先生
联系邮箱:(#替换@)
联系电话:3My friend作文50字_英语作文_小学生作文_课堂作文网
您的位置: >
作者:周安杰推荐访问:
My friend is &li cheng wei. He is as old&as me. He is&taller than me. But my stronger than him. He likes singing. I likes singing too. I like my friend very mach.
和相关的作文:
英语作文频道最新更新
英语作文频道点击量排行榜安全检查中...
请打开游览器的javascript,然后刷新游览器
浏览器安全检查中… .
还剩 5 秒&Myself作文200字_作文网
您的位置:>>
Myself作文200字
Myself作文200字
MyselfI am a quiet girl. I am fifteen years old. I am a middle school student. I’m in Class Five, Grade Eight. My name is Cao all eyes and a small mouth. And I have long black hair. I’m 157cm tall. And my weight is 55kg. So I’m tall and strong.My favorite colour is purple because it looks quiet. My favorite fruit is oranges because they are sweet and tasty. I have many hobbies such as reading, listening to music and playing basketball. My favorite subject is English because I like to communicate with foreigners. And I want to be a translator when I grow up. So I must study hard from now on.Do you like me?Class 5, Grade 8Cao Xiao
Myself作文200字
Hello!My nema is Mei Kexin.My English name is vivi.I am 12 year old.a middle student.I am in class 14 grade 1 I was bron on july the seventh.I come from a teacher`s family.
I have a happy family.there are threemy fa ther.My father is a teacher.My mother is a teacher,too.They are go teache
I am neither tall and short.I have a serous face,a samll nose.big
eyes and a small mouth.My hair is black and long.I like fruit food is ora nges.bananas and strawberries.What do you like fruit food?
Do you want to be my friend? My telephone number is .
DO you rember?
Myself作文200字
Hello! I’m Jimmy. I’m thirteen years old. I study in NO.Fifteen Junior High School. I’m in Class Twelve, Grade Seven. Every day I go to school by bus. I have many friends in our class. I can talk with them in English. I like English very much.
I have a brother. He studies in NO.Sixteen Primary School. He likes reading books. He has a new schoolbag now. There are eleven books, some pencils, rules, pens and an eraser in it. He likes cakes and eggs very much. But I don’t like them.I like apples and oranges. Because they’re healthy for me. I love my brother.
My brother and I live in a same badroom. In our bedroom, there is a map on the wall. There is a box beside our desk. Many toy cars in the box. I often clean the bedroom with my brother. We are helpful at home.
Myself作文200字
Hello!My name is Xiao Kele.I'm from China.I'm 13 now.My birthday is December 25th.I'm not tall and not short.I have short hair.My eyes are big and black.I am very loveliness.
I'm a student of Songgang school.I'm in Class 7,Grade 7.Our school is very big and nice. Listen!The birds are singing in the trees.
My English name is Helen.I like English.Lin dan is my favourite badminton player.I like playing badminton,too.We have many theachers,I love them.
I have a good firend.She is Xiao Tangyuan.She is a Chinese girl .She is thirteen years old.Now she is in Songgang school.She is in Class 8,Gread 7.Her phone number is (8.Her English teacher is Mr.King.He is a good teacher.We are in the same school,but in the different classes.
This is me!A happy girl!Do you want to make friends with me?My 3098824.
Myself作文200字
My name is Gaoge .My English name is Honey teddy
l’m ten years old. l’m student, l study in Dongjie school. l like
singing songs, dancing, playing computer games and making
penfriend .My favourite subject is English,Chinese and Maths
My English Teacher is very friendly ,my Chinese Teacher is( )
Very kind .L like playing games with my school best friends.
After school, l go home ,in my family ,there are three
People:my father, my mother and l.
My father likes reading newspaper and play tennis , my
Mother likes watching TV, cleaning the window .l like piaying
Computer games .
How nice and sweet the family! We enjoy ourself
MySelf作文200字
Hello! My name is Zhu Guanyu . I am 11 years old. I am a middle school student . I am in Class Two,Grade Six. My school ID card number is 15689. My telephone number is 5735858. And my favourite sport is table tennis. Because it is an interesting sport. My favourite fruit are oranges. And my favorite food is rice. I have a best friend. His name is Wang Ning. He is twelve. There are three people in my family. My dad, my mom and I. My father likes fish very much. He is a school policeman. My mother likes fish, too. She is a teacher. My favorite star is Lin Junjie. I like him very much.
This is me. What about you? Please tell me about yourself..
MySelf作文200字
Hello!Myname is zhuguanyu .Iam11 years old.I am a middle school student . I am in Class Two Grade Six. My school card number is 15689. My telephone number is 5735858. And my favourite sport is table tennis. Because it an interesting sport. My favourite fruit are oranges. And my favorite food is rice. I have a best friend. His name is Wang Ning. He is twelve. There are there people in my family. My dad, my mom, and me. My father likes fish very much. He is a school police man. My mother likes fish, too. She is a teacher. My favorite start is Lin Junjie.I like him very much.
This is me. What about you? Please tell me.
Myself作文200字
Look at this photo!A little girl is singing a song.who is the girl?Gress,please!Yes,it’s me.My name is Qiu Chuwen.I’m14 years old.I’m very smart.I wear glasses and I have long black hair.I’m tall. I’m a student.I’m in Keqiao Primary School,Shaoxing City,I’m in class A Grade six. My favourite subject is English.I study English very hard.I think nothing is impossble.Now,I can speak English very well. My favourite master of ceremonies is Liang yongbin.Every Friday evening,he will host”The Same Song”.He is always very funny. My favourite newspaper is Star Weekly.Because I can know many stars and models. My favourite fruit is mango, because it’s very sweet. Do you like me?Would you like to make friends with me?If so,please remember me,my !
Myself作文200字
Hello!I am a lovely and happy girl.My name is Guo Jia.MY English name is Helen.I'm ten years old.I am a Chinese.I'm a student.I'm in Class 4 Grade 5.I'm in Guo Lu school.My favourite colour is white and pink.My interesting is sing and swim.My favourite animals is rabbit and little dog.I have short hairs.My mother is a worker.My father is a worker,too.They are very love me.I very loved them,too.I have alittle sister.Her name is Guo Hang.She is very tall、lovely and fat.But I am very thin、lovely and short.I very like her.My grandma and grandpa are very lovely,too.In their home.I can watch TV、play game and eat some foods.But I like eat ice creams、biscuit、fruit and bread.I very like drink coffee,too.Every people are very love me!!!
Do you want to make friend with me ? ? ?
上一篇: 下一篇:
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 my good friend作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信