2014年职称英语 阅读判断(2) E1 Nino_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年职称英语 阅读判断(2) E1 Nino
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢试题分析:A.
seven&七& B. eight八& C. nine九;句意:8加9等于几?17。故选C.
考点:数词
点评:数词分为基数词和序数词,都是中学英语必须掌握的内容。本题中结合平时的单词积累和句意的理解很快就能够得出答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
&&& Scientists think that a weather pattern( 形式)calledE1 Nino( 厄尔尼诺现象)caused the drought( 干旱)in Australia. E1 Nino causes different weather in different parts of the world. It causes a lot of rain and& floods in some places. It causes droughts in other places. Droughts can badly affect people and the land.&&& Ill Nino lasts about a year.&&&& &&& In normal weather conditions, warm winds from South America blow from east to west across the&&&&&&& Pacific Ocean. The winds early storms to Australia. These storms bring rain to Australia.&&&&&&&During an El Nino weather pattern the winds change direction. They blow from west to east across the Pacific Ocean. The storms no longer move across Australia. So Australia gets very little rain during El&&&&& Nino.&& &&& The drought began in January , 1982. El Nino often Occurs at this time of year. But that year , El&&&&&&& &Nino&was stronger than usual. There was very little rainfall(降雨量) in eastern Australia. There was also very little water in the rivers. The drought was at its worst in February ,1983 . At that time , the weather&&& &was very hot. The forests and fields were very dry. Cotton growers couldn't plant their cotton. Sheep&&&&&&& farmers had no grass for their animals to eat. So many of them died. Because the forests were dry. forest&& fires started quickly. Some of the fires burned for a month. Many forests were destroyed. Over 2 , 000&&& people lost their houses in the fires and 75 people died.&& &&& The Australian drought ofl982-1983 affected thousands of people and animals. The drought cost&&&&&&&&&& the country over $ 3,000,000,000. It was a reminder(提示)to Australians of how the weather could change&their lives.&&&&&&&&&&1. From the passage we know El Nino is________.A. a powerful storm&&&& B. a place in Australia&& C. a weather pattern2. The underlined word "occurs" in the passage means “ ______”&&in Chinese.&&&&&&&A. 发生&& B. 发展&&&& C. 消失3. Picture______ shows how EI&& Nino causes a drought in&&&&Australia.
4. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&&&&A. There was very little rainfall in eastern Australia in 1982.&& B. Many forests were destroyed in the Australian drought.&&&&C. The Australian g3,000,000,000 for this drought.5. What's the main idea of the passage?&&&&A. A drought happened in South America.&& B. El Nino caused a great drought in Australia.&& C. Australia got much rain during El Nino您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Unit 22 Environmental Protection 单元测试(北师大版选修8,课标通用).doc28页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
Unit 22 Environmental Protection 单元测试(北师大版选修8,课标通用).doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语?选修8
北 新课标 Unit 22 Environmental Protection
第Ⅰ卷 共115分
第一部分 听力 共两节,满分30分
第一节 共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What are the two speakers doing?
A.Practicing typing.
B.Surfing the Internet.
C.Learning driving.
M:How do you reach it?
W:Just type in ―and you're there.
M:Thank you.Let me try it.
2.When will the man go to the theater?
A.On Saturday morning.
B.On Saturday afternoon.
C.On Saturday evening.
W:Will you go to the theater this Saturday,Bob?
M:I am afraid I can't.I'll have my piano lesson then.
W:I don't mean morning or afternoon.I mean evening.
M:Oh,that's quite a different thing.
3.What are the two speakers talking about?
A.Products of Italy.
B.The price of the shoes.
C.Leather made in Italy.
M:How much is this pair of shoes?
W:Three hundred dollars,sir.
M:Oh.That is too dear.
W:You see,they are made of real leather,and they are made in Italy.
4.What was the woman probably doing last night?
A.Expecting a phone call from the man.
B.Reading an interesting book.
C.Talking to her friend.
W:You didn't call me last night,did you?
M:Yes.I called several times but you didn't answer.
W:I was home last night.You must have dialed the wrong number.
5.What was the probable result of this conversation?
A.They had a drink together.
B.They said goodbye to each other.
C.They went straight back to the woman's home.
M:Let's drop in here for a cup of coffee or some other drink.
W:Well,I'd love to,but as a matter of fact,I've got to mak
正在加载中,请稍后...El Nino是什么意思啊 ??_百度知道
El Nino是什么意思啊 ??
El Nino是什么意思啊 ?很好奇哦~~哪位友友告诉一下我啊。
提问者采纳
使风向和洋流发生逆转。正常情况下,使太平洋表面保持温暖,就是沃克环流圈东移造成的厄尔尼诺现象厄尔尼诺又称厄尔尼诺海流。但这种模式每2—7年被打乱一次,热带太平洋区域的季风洋流是从美洲走向亚洲,出现所谓的“厄尔尼诺现象”,给印尼周围带来热带降雨,太平洋表层的热流就转而向东走向美洲,随之便带走了热带降雨,是太平洋赤道带大范围内海洋和大气相互作用后失去平衡而产生的一种气候现象
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
是一种反常气候现象,指赤道东太平洋冷水域中海温异常升高的现象,指埃尔-尼诺海流(指沿秘鲁海岸向南流动的一支暖流)2 厄尔尼诺现象1 固定词组。这种周期性的海洋事件产生的异常热量进入大气后影响全球气候。3 西班牙语
西班牙球迷对托雷斯的爱称 意为小男孩
厄尔尼诺指的是:西班牙金童费尔南多•托雷斯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信