写一篇英语作文我去度假,我在干嘛?我的奥特莱斯让家人感受到在干嘛?天气怎么样?我的感受是什么

我要写一篇英语作文,开头是:summer vacation is coming soon.内容是给了我几个地方:巴黎,伦敦,东京,夏威夷.让我从中选一个地方,(我选了夏威夷)跟家人一起去度假,你会选哪个地方,为什么?
我选巴黎吧,比较浪漫,呵呵vacation is coming soon, so we are discussing where to go in the holiday. My father says that we can go to London, because it will be very beautiful, My mother says that we can go to Hawaii ,for its exceeding fascinating and charming.But I like Paris. In my mind,
Paris is a romantic place and all the people there are very kind. The most important thing is that I feel it will be a good place for us to relax .A few minutes later, with
my encouragement, we all decide
to go to Paris to enjoy our vacation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于一篇去度假的英语作文(80词左右)我需要这篇作文.记住要以初二学生的水平写哦.
It was a fine day! I went to several places of interest such as the Great Wall and Tiananmen square.I was amazed by China's historical background and the industrious Chinese people who built the Great Wall. People are very friendly here. I was greeted by amiable people who were nice enough to tell me about the history of China and by modest students who later practiced speaking English with me. China has left me a wonderful impression and I look forward to come back here for the Olympics
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我和我的家人一起去了海边度假 翻译成英文
srKW48OF66
My family and I went to the seaside for a holiday
My family and I went to the seaside for a holiday
My family and I go to the seaside for vacation
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码能帮我写一篇英语范文吗?要求如下:1.我和我的父母要去度假,请我的朋友照顾我的家,这是写给他的留言条,请他帮我做的事(什么都可以,最好不要太复杂)字数在100词左右,
Dear friend (XXX,最好有名字),
I'm leaving the town with my parents for a short vacation, and I'm leaving you this note to ask you for a favor.
Would you please help me take care of my house duri...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我需要一篇英语作文,70词左右,写自己和家人的旅行,用一般过去式要写天气怎样和感觉,
My famili tripI went to the museum with my famili last weekend .We go there by train .It was so hot on the slow train .In the museum,everything was about our history ,it was king of boring.And there was too many people.So I can't hear the guiade.The room was so dark.And I can't take any photos.The room was so dark.We ate lunch at the museum restaurant,the food was delicious.In the afternonn,we went home.All in all,it wsa a boring day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 温碧霞海边度假照 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信