loginfaileddisconnected login.jsp是什么意思思?

Battle.net website not working? Is it down right now?
Battle.net Server Status Check
Battle Net USWebsite Name:
us.battle.net/login/URL Checked:
Response Time:
Last Down:
Checking Battle Net US
Please wait while we check the server...
JavaScript is required. Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Battle Net US Website Status HistoryThe above graph displays service status activity for Battle.net over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Service Status History
DateTimePing Time&DateTimePing Time21.May.2016 16:53208.03 ms.&21.May.2016 18:54205.84 ms.21.May.2016 20:55205.1 ms.&21.May.2016 23:00205.97 ms.22.May.2016 01:01208.41 ms.&22.May.2016 03:02206.54 ms.22.May.2016 05:10204.97 ms.&22.May.2016 07:11206.8 ms.22.May.2016 09:32206.46 ms.&22.May.2016 11:57207.05 ms.&
* Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) &|& Current server time is 13:20We have tried pinging Battle Net US website using our server and the website returned the above results. If battle.net is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...
Can't Access Battle Net US - Troubleshooting Instructions
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)Try alternative urls such as us.battle.netClear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :
Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
are both excellent and free public DNS services.
Check our help page for step-by-step instructions on .
Having Problems with Accessing Battle.net?
▼ LAST 7 DAYS ...
& Chrome 50.0 on Windows
can't connect to any bn server for broodwars
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
i cant connect to battle net was able to last night
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 11 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Dr, Ogala who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Dr Ogala, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for, you can contact Dr Ogala via email
or his website on /ogalalovespell or call his telephone number +9.
▼ LAST 30 DAYS ...
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
My name is Gary David i'm here to testify about Mr.Meyer hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Meyer send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machines and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email () Email him for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self.. They also give at loans with 2 % rate.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
cant connect , doesnt load up , loads forever then says disconnected
▼ LAST 6 MONTHS ...
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
Can't connect to bnet, East, West, or any. Shows the Diablo statue with hourglass for downloaded patch it said, then says your were disconnected to try connecting again.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
April 7th 2016. Cannot connect to Bnet for few days now after update. Vancouver Canada.
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
My battle.net crashed. And now practically the whole screen of battle.net turns invisible, and can't fix this for hours. Sometimes they give me an error, with some kind of code. Tried to reinstall everything several times with different ways. Don't know how to deal with this
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
my battlenet is very slow to open and it keeps trying to connect and saying it cant even though i can play heros of the storm online
& Safari 9.0 on iPhone
I'm stuck froze in a game
& Chrome 49.0 on Windows
tried to join star craft west but keeps going back to same page. so i tried joining east an it says i can chat but not play because of port 6112. something going on that i don't know about?
& Chrome 48.0 on Android
Not working .. US server
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
down for me as well.. houston
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
Down for me, US server.....dammit
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
battlenet down for me us server
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Bnet down for me :(
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
f#!king site still down
& Chrome 48.0 on Windows
is battle net down right now can cant even go to the website it wont load
& Chrome 47.0 on Windows
There is something wrong with US EAST server. I'm unable to join and create games, it says there's something wrong with port 6112 but for some reason this error only occurs when join the EAST server. I'm not having any problems joining every other server. Any suggestions???
& Chrome 47.0 on Windows
Don't know why you're saying it's down for everyone, I'm playing right now.
& Firefox 19.0 on Linux
Us east has been saying that 4 diff computers in different states all cannot host or play games, claiming we all have same port 6112 problems, but all of us CAN connect to uswest europe or asia without a problem, this has been going on for a few weeks now. I reinstalled SC Broodwar ( lost all my saved maps,thank you! ) and still have the same issue.
& Chrome 42.0 on Windows
Down, this happens about 45 seconds after a spammer (used raid warnings to link all of the names of players in the raid, filling the screens of the whole team repeatedly) named Ddoser-Darkspear and his buddy Frogger(?)-Darkspear. Called Ddoser out for it, Frogger says that he's a friend and he didnt do it, and then disconnected. Havent been on for 15 min now.
& Firefox 42.0 on Mac
Ok, so i'm not alone. Got kicked from Scarlet Crusade whilst walking thru SW and won't let me log in to BN. thought WTF oh nooooo but if i'm not alone then it's not my comp. Guess it's break time. lol
& Firefox 42.0 on Windows
"Your connection timed out"....in the middle of a match :( Can't get back in via computer or android. Playful Sprites!
▼ MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AGO ...
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Unable to connect client to internet at all, therefore unable to play games. I was disconnected mid-battle. Was able to reinstall and download the games no problem. Website appears touch and go as to whether it will load or not.
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
I cant login Battle.net or Web sites nothing about Blizzard only EU web sites i cant do nothing ! wht is hapening ?
& Chrome 46.0 on Android
Cannot log into hearthstone since yesterday
, 11/17, almost 24 hours now.
US, Sprint, on galaxy note 4
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Cannot connect to the bnet server from launcher to view friend's but am patching WoW atm and going to try launching it
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
trying to just load battle.net, and its giving me an error on line 69 column 116, loads a blank screen....
& IEMobile 11.0 on Android
I'm trying to play starcraft 2 legacy of the void and it is telling me that battlenet is down? Is it really or is there an issue? Email is
and I'm located it Richland hills Texas , united states.
& Firefox 41.0 on Windows
Can't get in, does someone know what this error is?
XML-tolkningsfel: ej v?lformat
Adress: http://eu.battle.net/en/
Radnummer 69, Kolumn 116:
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
Bnet Americas IS down right now, you can't really rely on this website
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
American servers are f#!king my matches, reconnecting every minute on heartstone
& Chrome 46.0 on Windows
"Looks like the hearthstone servers is possibly having login/stability issues..." again. 25/10/2015 - 00:18
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
Cannot log into US battle.net at all for any of my games. EU is working but you know, I don't play in Europe.
& Chrome 42.0 on Windows
cant connect to anything battle.net related in the US. Can connect to eu.battle.net
& Chrome 45.0 on Windows
I can't connect to my WOW account. I't tell if it's a problem with my comp or battlenet. When I try to log in I get a small window that says starting up...then if I try to close it, the window says cleaning up. This window won't close and it will stay open for hours....can anyone tell me what the problem might be?
& Internet Explorer 11.0 on Windows
i cant log in now for over a day. for the last week or so have had an issue. google sent me here and battle.net forums are no help.
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
Difficulty maintaining connection to Battle.Net, and if I am able to get connection to World of Warcraft, connection lasts three minutes at most.
& Chrome 44.0 on Windows
can log into Diablo II, but cannot make or join any games, there are no games to join in Norm, Nm, or Hell, you can wait in line to make a game, and get kicked out after a few seconds, Diablo III is updating,, so why is d2 down if there on different servers ?
United States & AT&T U-verse & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
you guys should look it up, Blizzard as well as many other companies are being ddossed by wannabe hackers. its not their fault
United States & Verizon FiOS & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
battlenet server down for hearthstone for 5 mins. tried 10 times to connect. nothing please post any updates
United States & Time Warner Cable & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
Wonderful! Blizzard proving once again how to completely destroy customer trust. Its not enough that you require us to play always-online, but now expect us to be "patient" while I'm stuck with a 60 dollar brick for a game case because you can't be bothered to have your servers ALWAYS ONLINE
United States & Verizon FiOS & Chrome 36.0 on Windows
People this is not Blizzard's fault there is an idiot online who is DDOSing Battle.Net to toy with certain streamers and have them do what he wants. He's been doing it for over a week now and won't stop and has no fear of the repercussions that will occur for him.
Japan & Fujitsu Systems East Limited & Internet Explorer 10.0 on Windows
Your battlenet status checker up top is full of crap when it says battlenet is up and reachable, because it's neither.
United States & Optimum Online & Firefox 31.0 on Mac
I was just put in a waiting queue to log onto battlenet. wth, this never happened before. Anyway, I was able to bypass it by just opening the game application directly.
Canada & Shaw Communications & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
I'm also on shaw in Canada(i notice all are on Shaw that are having issues) and I also have no battle.net I'm gonna guess its either a shaw issue OR, the wildfires maybe disrupted blizzard service to my area.
United States & Clear Wireless & Firefox 30.0 on Windows
I did an extensive ping and trace routes to all Battlenet connected sites, general failure. Logging into Public Test Realm a total failure with timed out message all day. The regular Diablo 3 game connects but shows progress and items from last week.
United States & Optimum Online & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
This page contains the following errors:error on line 4 at column 333: xmlParseEntityRef: no nameBelow is a rendering of the page up to the first error.Keep getting this when i try to get on battle.net, someone help please ?
United States & Charter Communications & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
Also getting same error as Tracie. I just tried redeeming my Diablo 3 code and then it says error has occurred. Hope that hasn't ruined my code.
United States & Bright House Networks & Internet Explorer 10.0 on Windows
Keep logging in and trying to reach account page but it keeps saying an error has occurred. Don't know what's going on...
United States & Verizon Internet Services & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
i was going at like 350 kb a sec on the SC2 update but now im going under 10 kb a sec. Everything else works fine but not battle net
Australia & Telstra Internet & Chrome 35.0 on Windows
Battle net up with Message.We a're currently investigating reports of players disconnecting across all of our games, as soon as we receive any new information will will update this thread.Thank you for your patience.
Norway & Get AS & Firefox 29.0 on Windows
i cant open battle.net at all, its just freezes right before the loading is done. Even tho servers are suposed to be up.
United States & Xspedius Communications Co. & Chrome 34.0 on Windows
when i try and play the game when im actually in the game it keeps telling me the connection has been disconnected every time i get on and i have tried to get on all day yesterday
United States & Comcast Cable
Can't see friends in social screen even though they're standing right in front of me and OQ is a big blank screen. But at least I was finally able to log in to WoW. Does that mean it's only sort of down?
I get the following message from the Battle.net app "Login to the Battle.net desktop app is currently unavailable." This is from SF Bay Area.
Australia & Optus
youd think blizzard would of added a play offline section for diablo 3 ... so when shit like this happens... we could still play... wake up to yourself blizzard
Battlenet is down for me right now. Sounds like server overload. Wouldnt be surprised if someone wasnt trying a Dos attack.
love when i beat the the main game and the expansion without getting killed! now i can't log back in!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
I was JUST logged in!! lol wtf!! You were unable to log in to Battle.net. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support. Errors: BLZBNTBGS, BLZHSBGS
United States & Time Warner Cable
Also having trouble connecting right now."There is a temporary outage of Battle.net serve. Please try again later."
United States & Fairpoint Communications
Every time I try to load Battle Net, I get a "Oops! Google Chrome cannot connect to us.battle.net". It was working fine a few minutes ago, and every other website is loading perfectly fine.
Australia & Telstra Internet
I'm logging in fine but i'm having an issue with "abort transfer" with instances. anyone else currently having this issue? Is it related to the current server problems?
B.net is down for North America and EU right now, no comments by Blizzard as to why but they are "investigating".
United States & AT&T U-verse
Do you honestly mean to tell us that Battle.net is so money-hungry they've allowed too many people to create accounts and their engines can not handle the volume of people trying to play games today? That is unjust business
Im in NC and it's not working. Countries really need to come down on hackers. If they are ever caught they need to be give 15 yrs in the state pen. They cause billions in damage and don't really care. Its all about how cool they are from hacking some server!
5 days and no battlenet.I gave up war4craft 3 years ago and come back to Diablo 3 for what? this BS. 5 friggin days. hell I might as well have given Blizzard my $40 for the game I cant playTotally fed up
United States & Cox Communications
Getting disconnected every few minutes. Was working fine last night. Even the battle.net site is unreachable at times.
Yeah, I can't even get to the hero list in Diablo 3. Keeps hanging at the authentication dialog and then kicking me back because I keep losing connection.
I cannot log into my account. I can reset my password but it won't let me login saying "We couldnt log you in with what you just entered. Please try again."
United States & Charter Communications
The device or resource (us.battle.net) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".
I am still having alot of problems with Battle.net i can't log in every time i try i lose connection. and can't see even load the webpage any more i can't even log into any of my games
aaaah Sat March 15, am WOW website is down for me and when i play it is laggy as hell!! D: everything takes about 10secs after i do an ability
United States & Suddenlink Communications
0132 AM CST. Been trying to access Battle.net, WoW, and the Battle.net launcher. The Launcher says "Go Online" with the box greyed out, WoW (when I'm lucky enough) loads far enough to get 95% into the art background loader of WoW before telling me I've disconnected, and I outright cannot connect to battle.net. Everything else works absolutely fine.
United States & CenturyLink
I am able to play the game but now able to log into the battle.net website. I guess there are some issues
United States & Google Fiber
Can't connect to Diablo 3, This is unacceptable especially if you are selling pre-orders for a game that can't even be played due to connection issues.
Australia & iiNet Limited
yes, it appears the site is down for maintenance. they had info posted this morning, so no battlenet for about 6 hrs more. check pst time & date website. not available from 3am to 11am p.s.t
ATT and its down for me.
is showing it up though... so probably carrier related.
i am on the customer support line. he is telling me that this is a time warner issue. something about battlenet not being able to connect to time warner. and battlenet. can i assume that the people who are having a hard time connecting has time warner as thier provider? maybe thats the common denominator for those that can not connect
Canada & Rogers Cable
From the Blizzard Launcher..."We will be performing maintenance beginning on Tuesday, Feb 25th at 1:00 AM PST and we expect the service to be available about at approximately 5:00 AM PST." so that (4 AM EST-8 AM EST)
I was just on trying to log in and it looked like it was loading my account stuff but then it timed out and now I can't look at anything on battle.net but this says it's up anyone else having issues?
Battle.net not working. Sucks because it's now saying my password does not work and I have not changed it so I hope no one is stealing my stuff!!
United States & Armstrong Cable Services
Seems as though the problem has been fixed. I have now been allowed to log in with the acceptance of a new End User License Agreement. Hope the server is running for all those playing on Battle.NET as well.Edit: Unfortunately while waiting on the log in process to open the Battle.NET client has gone to sleep and is not waking up. Any suggestions on how to reboot the client so it will wake up?
United States & Charter Communications
Battlenet down- Heartstone will not work on any compter in house- play button is grayed out, Up top says connect but then wont connect.. WOW is working however
Hearthstone play button is grayed out. Can't connect to battle.netWorked fine until update. :-(
United States & Armstrong Cable Services
I just tried getting on to play hearthstone and there was an update. The update seemed to have worked fine, then i tried logging in. "Can't Log In to Battle.NET" is the message i keep getting alongside this https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/error/BLZBNTBGS?targetRegion=US&code=3003 error message.
Romania & RCS & RDS
I was trying to enter StarCraft II and it wanted me tu enter my pass again and Type a name (even if i played for 4 years), and guess what i have 0 achievements and no portraits and no league... WTF !
HaHa just my luck! I seriously just purchased Starcraft Wings of Liberty and came home to play it, but I can't even activate it. Sounds like this is a common problem? Maybe i should just return it and go back to playing "Brood War"!
Battle.net US and everything associated is down, but Apparently EU is still up, so if by some miracle you can still play your games, that may be why.
Freakin tired of hackers... My account was banned once again because of them an now the site is down and I cant work on fixing it ugh... frustrated
United States & CenturyLink
Was in Hearthstone trying to finish my quest and have a flex raid in 38 mins, no battle.net no flex raid! >
i blame the hackers this time as the website is down and all the games are down kinda pissed i was in arena hearthstone and it crashed now i gain 1 loss this is 4th time its happened plus im supposed to have a raid in 15min
Battle.net error #2 Unable to connectwhole guild having this issue we are still on comms talking but nobody can get online
My Matchmaking on starcraft2 is not loading, and the arcade is not functioning... comeon get ur stuff together
United States & Consolidated Communications
cant do crap on it. what the hell blizzard. why do i pay a subscription fee when free games dont crash this bad!
Over $150 million a month in subscriptions and they are still incapable of running a server.I think they should be help accountable and HAVE to compensate players with extra game time. It is a joke how unprofessional they are.
err this blows. 7:54pm sydney. blizz needs to do something. doesnt our sub fees fund assassins to kill these low lifes?
8:30 pac time.. Cant log on to Battlenet.. Server down... not coming from my end.Man I wish the freakin hackers would spend less time trying to screw things up and more time devising some ingenious way to block advertising spam-bots on Baal runs... maybe even infect their computers with a terminal virus
garbage... complete garbage. Refund! lol.... F it anyways. they ruined world pvp because of you pve crying baddies. i want to quit but i cant! lol
Remaining 201 more comments.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Is Battle.net down for you right now? Submit your comments about Battle.net service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage.
Rate Battle Net US
Rating 2.16/5
Battle.net has been rated 2.2 out of 5 points. A total of 1466 votes cast and
users reviewed the website.
Similar Websites
- Battle Net Europe
Server is up. Last checked 4 mins ago.
- Armor Games
Server is up. Last checked 39 mins ago.
- Addicting Games
Server is up. Last checked 1 day 1 hour ago.
- King Games
Server is up. Last checked 2 hours 3 mins ago.
- Cool Math Games
Server is up. Last checked 6 hours 57 mins ago.
- Yahoo Games
Server is up. Last checked 1 hour 9 mins ago.
- Aeria Games
Server is up. Last checked 28 mins ago.
- Y8 Games
Server is up. Last checked 12 hours 32 mins ago.
- Games.la
Server is up. Last checked 2 days 19 hours ago.
Down Right Now
- TR Emeritus
Server is down. Last checked 14 secs ago.
- Micro Center
Server is down. Last checked 25 secs ago.
Server is down. Last checked 56 secs ago.
- My HealtheVet
Server is down. Last checked 2 mins ago.
- MetroPCS
Server is down. Last checked 4 mins ago.
Latest Sites Checked
- Wizard101
Server is up. Last checked 1 sec ago.
Server is up. Last checked 1 sec ago.
Server is up. Last checked 9 secs ago.
Server is up. Last checked 13 secs ago.
- TR Emeritus
Server is down. Last checked 14 secs ago.
Website Status Checker Bookmarklet
Once added to your toolbar, this button will let you to check the status of a site from your browser's toolbar.
Just drag the text your bookmarks bar :}

我要回帖

更多关于 zerologin是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信