两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语完形填空练习题(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语完形填空My husband (丈夫) had a hard life when he was young.He didn’t have a birthday party 36 I had the first one for him,on his 36th birthday.He loved the chocolate cake our daughter made for 37 .He sees now that it’s 38 to have birthday parties —he can eat his favorite cake.When I was growing up (成长),39 were usu-ally family festivals,with cousins and a big cake.I 40 got a new skirt and new shoes.We ate many good things,watched movies and took a 41 in the back garden.Even (甚至) when I grew up and went to college (大学),and later 42 in another country,my parents and grandmother 43 celebrating (庆祝).They would buy a small cake,44 me to sing the birthday song,and then eat the cake,hundreds of miles away.My daughter is seventeen now.We celebrate her birthday every 45 .I hope she is happy and knows that we love her.( )36.A.because B.if C.until D.after( )37.A.him B.them C.her D.me ( )38.A.bad B.easy C.good D.difficult( )39.A.weekends B.weekdays C.classes D.birthdays( )40.A.only B.always C.hardly D.never ( )41.A.lesson B.vacation C.walk D.shower ( )42.A.slept B.worked C.talked D.exercised( )43.A.stopped B.forgot C.finished D.kept( )44.A.call B.visit C.show D.leave( )45.A.day B.week C.month D.year
老阴坐小鸡902
c a c d b c b d a d给你解说一下吧,第一个空是说直至她给自己丈夫过生日为止,她丈夫没过过生日,所以是until第二个空是for him因为是她老公,她老公是男人所以是him.第三个空是因为整篇都在说过生日很好,所以当然是good,第四个依旧不离题,所以肯定是birthdays,不应该是周末weekends.第40题只能是连接上下文说每个生日总是能收到礼物,所以是always,或用排除法,a,c,d都是否定语气,只有b是肯定的.41是take a walk,散步.在花园当然是散步,不可能是a上课或b度假,d更不可能了居然在花园洗澡?42,她去了国外,只能是工作,其他选项你自己对照.也是用排除法.43还是可以用排除法,a,b,c都是负面词,d是说她不在家他们还继续庆生,所以应该是d.44,她不在家当然是打电话,所以是call.45,过生日一年一次.所以是每年.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CACDB CBDDD,第44空不太确定,其他的应该都是正确的
CABAB CBDAD 可能是吧.只作参考.
CABAB CBDAD
扫描下载二维码高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高中英语完形填空微笑的魅力
高中英语完形填空微笑的魅力Smiling is the most desirable human behavior. We tend to overlook the power of smiling,&&1&&&can work out many wonders and miracles.
In my spare time in the States, I loved to take a walk around the small community where I lived.&&2&&&I met on the way, they always gave me a friendly greeting accompanied (伴随) with a nice smile as soon as our eyes had&&& 3&&.&Spontaneously(本能的, 自动的), I smiled back. This kind of smiling exchange represented the most&&4&&& part of my jogging experience in the States.
When it comes to doing business, my&& 5&&&&is &I love to see my customers smile&. If a customer smiles when he sees you, it means he feels comfortable&& 6&&&&with you. More importantly, it means he makes money. If he can make money, I get the business rolling.
On a personal note, my daughter's giggle is just like&& 7&&&, which warms my inside the same way&&&8&&&the sun warms my body. It can&&9&&&&away any clouds and unpleasant feelings.&&10&&&I see her photo, her giggle&&&11&&&around my ears. The little reserved and controlled smile of my wife,&12&&, reflects the beauty of a matured and well-learnt woman. It is so&&&13&&in my eyes. It can sometimes really turn me on.
Julia Robert's&14&&is nothing but roaring like earthquake or volcano. It can overtake men and women alike. Americans may&15&&in many other ways, but they all agree that Julia is America's sweetheart. Nobody can&16&&&her laughter plays a very good part in her acting. Once I tried some candy in a store, the owner asked me how sweet the candy is, I said sweeter than Julia Robert. Both of us&&17&&&into a kind of Julia's laughter.
Yes, laughter is something we can not do without. Otherwise, our life would be too gloomy.
Smiling does not belong to human alone. Once I stayed at an American home&18&&&he had a little doggy by the name of Mini. Mini is a lovely pet. Every time, we came home, she jumped up and down and insisted&19&&&giving me some lipping. When I held her gently and asked her to give me a little smile, she just&20&&her mouth and half closed her eyes, looking like every inch of smiling. That left a deep impression on me.
What I love Los Angles most is not only it is the place where it has sunshine most days in a year but also where most people smile!
1.&A. whose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. whether
2. A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Whom&&&&&&&&&&& C. Who&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Whoever
3. A. contacted&&&&&&&&&&&B. touched&&&&&&&&& C. changed&&&&&&&D. connected
4. A. enjoyable&&&&&&&&&&& B. painful&&&&&&&&&&&C. honest&&&&&&&&&&D. angry
5. A. method&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hobby&&&&&&&&&&& C. motto&&&&&&&&&&&D. belief
6. A. dealing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dealt&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. deal&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to dealing
7. A. fresh air&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. weather&&&&&&&& C. sunlight&&&&&&&&&D. moon
8. A. through&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. as if
9. A. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. give&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. clear
10. A. Whatever&&&&&&&&& B. Whenever&&&& C. Wherever&&&&D. However
11. A. appears&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cries&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. adds&&&&&&&&&&&D. echoes
12. A. however&&&&&&&&&&& B. further&&&&&&&&&&C. then&&&&&&&&&&&&D. but
13. A. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. profound&&&&& C. much&&&&&&&&&&&D. beautiful
14. A. cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laughter&&&&&&& C. sound&&&&&&&&&&D. acting
15. A. differ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. change&&&&&&&&&&C. realize&&&&&&&&&D. quarrel
16. A. hate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. think&&&&&&&&&&&& C. deny&&&&&&&&&&& D. refuse
17. A. developed&&&&&&&& B. burst&&&&&&&&&&&&C. divided&&&&&&&&&D. roared
18. A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. as well as
19. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. on
20. A. widened&&&&&&&&&&& B. opened&&&&&&&& C. closed&&&&&&&&&&D. cleaned
1&5 BDAAC&&&&&&&&&&&& 6&10ACCDB
11&15 DABBA&&&&&&&& 16&20 CBCDA
高中英语完形填空您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你好!其实不必心烦,一年的时间虽然不长,但作为高考前的复习阶段,肯定是够了。
个人建议可以先回顾自己高考没有考好的原因,看看关键的问题出在哪里,欠缺的知识点是...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样提高英语完形 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信