2016福建省书法书法家协会主席席是谁

中国书协关于2016年元旦春节期间开展“万名书法家送万‘福’进万家”公益活动的通知
各团体会员:
为深入贯彻落实习近平总书记在文艺工作座谈会上的重要讲话和中共中央《关于繁荣发展社会主义文艺的意见》精神,根据中宣部、中国文联的工作部署和要求,结合中国书协及各团体会员单位“送欢乐、下基层”志愿服务工作安排,中国书协决定于2016年“元旦、春节”两节期间开展“万名书法家送万‘福’进万家”下基层公益活动。现将有关事项通知如下:
一、活动宗旨
通过书法下基层志愿服务活动,认真贯彻习近平总书记在文艺工作座谈会上的重要讲话精神、中共中央《关于繁荣发展社会主义文艺的意见》精神及刘奇葆同志在中国书协第七次书代会上的讲话精神,落实中央关于“十三五”规划扶贫攻坚战的部署,开展文化扶贫,满足人民群众文化需求;动员广大书法艺术工作者深入生活、扎根人民,到人民中去,为人民创作,在丰富人民群众文化生活中,营造健康祥和、积极向上的文化氛围和节日气氛。
二、活动时间
拟于2016年元旦至春节“两节”期间广泛开展。
三、活动安排
1、在全国范围内组织万名书法家参与书法志愿服务活动,要重点深入老少边穷地区,面向基层广大人民群众。活动参与书家可书写或现场创作“福”字及春联等体现中华文化的书法作品,用于本地区“送‘福’字进万家”活动中赠送基层群众。
2、鼓励采取书法志愿服务小分队的形式,结合书法志愿服务团(队),深入基层、农户、社区、家庭等一线,开展送“福”字、写春联活动。
3、因地制宜,可适时进行书法辅导、开设书法大讲堂、座谈交流、“结对子、种文化”以及慰问活动等。
四、活动要求
1、中国书协及各团体会员成立书法志愿服务团(队),请于接到通知后及时启动活动。
2、活动应结合本地区、本行业两节期间的送欢乐下基层工作,发挥已形成品牌的书法惠民活动和现有的文艺帮扶对象、书法支教点的作用。制定工作方案,精心准备、周密布置,创新活动模式,高效有序地开展“万名书法家送万‘福’进万家公益活动”。
3、以中国书协会员为主,优先遴选具有较好艺术水平和丰富志愿服务经历的书法家和高校师生组成团队,也可动员省市书协会员积极参与,各级书协主席团成员要带头参加活动。要充分调动不同年龄、体制内外的书法家和工作者广泛参与。应认真研究活动开展的各个环节,科学安排行程和活动内容。同时做好生活、安全等各方面保障工作。
4、中国书协和各团体会员积极协调相关媒体,对活动开展情况进行宣传报道。各团体会员要积极联系相关宣传单位,认真拍摄活动影像、照片等资料,充分发挥广播、电视、报纸、网络、微信等媒体作用,加强活动宣传,传递社会正能量。
5、要认真总结活动工作经验,收集汇总有关情况信息和活动成果。积极与各服务点建立联络和长效机制,确保活动的深入和多样化开展,做好跟踪服务,并建立书法志愿者服务档案。
6、活动开展要严格执行中央八项规定要求,始终保持公益性质,轻车简从,不扰民,不给群众增加负担,厉行节约,务求实效。
7、活动结束后,请及时将情况汇总报中国书协。
联系人:高庆春&& 010-
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 丁 & 平&& 010-
联系地址:北京市朝阳区北沙滩1号院32号楼B座9层中国书协&&&& 邮编:100083
电子邮箱:(活动总结材料请发邮箱)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&中国书法家协会
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2015年12月18日
地址:100083
北京市朝阳区北沙滩1号院32号楼B座920中国书法家协会 | 中文网络注册实名:中国书法家协会网 | 电话:010-
网址:.cn | E-mail: | 京ICP备号 | 京公网安备 号 | 中国书法家协会 版权所有 | 技术支持 中国文联文艺资源中心热门搜索:
在线人数:3045
掌柜:脉望1965
实名认证:已认证&&李...
信誉值:52
好评率:100%
联系电话:
所在地区:北京市 东城
开店时间:
店铺访问量:85917 次
拍卖交易会
本店相关藏品推荐
售价:¥2800元
售价:¥2800元
售价:¥8000元
售价:¥3600元
古玩城推荐藏品
售价:¥1680元
售价:¥1680元
售价:¥500元
售价:¥3000元
售价:¥3000元
中国书法家协会理事 福建省书法家协会主席 陈奋武 书法136*68cm
商品货号:ART-01
当前价格:¥2800.00
商品运费:
付款方式:账户余额支付 网银支付 银行汇款支付 支付宝
访问次数:
一口价商品,您可以直接出价购买。
议价商品,您先出价,卖家在24小时内做出答复,并以短信通知您。
本商品由 8209号专家审核,请放心购买。
加入收藏夹
暂无公开的出价记录!
品  相:
规  格:
类  别:
上传时间:
备  注:
该藏品已由网站专家审核,请放心购买。
登录后查看留言! |
当前商品没有留言!
留言内容:
【博宝古玩城】客服QQ: 客服电话:010-0 客服手机:
京ICP证070566号2016年福建艺术类专业省级统考本科合格名单(书法类)
无忧考网为您整理了“2016年福建艺术类专业省级统考本科合格名单(书法类)”,更多艺术高考(艺考)相关信息请访问无忧考网。
2016年福建艺术类专业省级统考本科合格名单(书法类)
163501*****441
统考本科合格
163501*****079
福州十八中
统考本科合格
163501*****001
统考本科合格
163501*****040
福清宏路中学
统考本科合格
163501*****002
统考本科合格
163502*****023
厦门市第十中学
统考本科合格
163502*****122
厦门市第二外国语学校
统考本科合格
163502*****034
厦门市国祺中学
统考本科合格
163503*****093
莆田砺青中学
统考本科合格
163504*****018
永安十二中学
统考本科合格
163505*****011
泉州第一中学
统考本科合格
163505*****057
泉州培元中学
统考本科合格
163505*****120
泉州第七中学
统考本科合格
163505*****216
泉州第十五中
统考本科合格
163505*****008
泉州培元中学
统考本科合格
163505*****020
泉州第十五中
统考本科合格
163505*****054
泉州城东中学
统考本科合格
163505*****114
泉州第九中学
统考本科合格
163505*****162
泉州第九中学
统考本科合格
163505*****243
泉州实验中学
统考本科合格
163505*****013
泉州第十一中学
统考本科合格
163505*****031
统考本科合格
163505*****029
统考本科合格
163505*****012
统考本科合格
163505*****193
统考本科合格
163505*****021
统考本科合格&#x82省书法家协会副主席李啸2016亲笔
&#x82省书法家协会副主席李啸2016亲笔
05:04:43 & &参与评论 人
深圳福华口腔医院-最好的牙科医院,专注牙科13年,拥有权威牙科专家,德&#x56先&#x8技术,成为<全&#x56牙科典范医院>免费咨询:0755-88297899
.深圳牙齿黄了怎么变白,深圳牙齿太黄怎么办,深圳&#x77正虎牙专业医院,深圳&#x77正虎牙比较专业的医院,深圳&#x6疗虎牙比较好的医院,深圳&#x6疗虎牙的医院,深圳&#x6疗虎牙医院&#x54个好点,深圳&#x54家医院有&#x6疗虎牙,.
With the week rolling forward, we're glad you're taking ten minutes for our Tuesday's show, I'm Carl Azuz.First up, a high level defection from a communist nation. This is when someone deserts his or her own country -- in this case North Korea -- to live somewhere else -- in this case, South Korea.Tens of thousands of North Koreans have done this before. Their lives back home are strictly controlled by the Korean government. There's widespread poverty and hunger. But the defection announced yesterday could be of the highest ranking North Korean military official ever to do it. He was a senior intelligence officer in the communist country.South Korean officials say he worked for a bureau responsible for spying on South Korea. Officials believe he could give a lot of valuable information on the secretive regime of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. His move to the South came a week after 13 North Korean restaurant workers defected to South Korea.With all this going on, North Korea has been moving ahead with its controversial nuclear program.(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)JIM SCIUTTO, CNN CHIEF NATIONAL SECURITY CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): This is the North Korean mid-range missile, says South Korea, now capable of carrying a nuclear weapon. South Korean intelligence concluding that Pyongyang's Nodong ballistic missile can deliver a one-ton warhead as far as 1,200 miles, putting South Korea, Japan, and U.S. military bases in Asia within reach of a nuclear strike.North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un is already celebrating, posing for pictures near what North Korea claims to be the warhead.U.S. intelligence has yet to reach the same conclusion, but U.S. officials say they must assume that Pyongyang has at least an untested capability to miniaturize and launch a nuclear weapon.JAMES CLAPPER, DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: It is also committed to developing a long-range nuclear-armed missile that's capable of posing a direct threat to the United States.SCIUTTO: Some nuclear analysts share South Korea's more dire assessment.JOE CIRINCIONE, PLOUGHSHARES FUND: I've been very skeptical about North Korea's capabilities. But the evidence is mounting. They probably have a nuclear warhead that can fit on a missile that could hit South Korea or Japan.SCIUTTO: South Korea's assessment now shared in some U.S. intelligence circles follows a series of successful tests by Pyongyang, beginning with an underground nuclear test in January and followed by four missile tests, including a space launch believed to be a step toward an intercontinental ballistic missile that could reach the U.S.Recent satellite images also show suspicious activity at North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear facility. It is used to produce plutonium to build nuclear weapons.In response, the U.N., the U.S., and China have all recently imposed harsh economic sanctions on North Korea, and the U.S. recently flew a nuclear capable B-52 near North Korean air space and sailed a U.S. aircraft carrier near its waters.But North Korea has continued to make progress toward its long stated goal of becoming a nuclear power.CIRINCIONE: U.S. policy has failed. We have not stopped them. We've tried ignoring them. We've tried sanctioning them. It doesn't work.SCIUTTO: U.S. defense officials tell me that the U.S. has already taken several steps to safeguard the U.S. and its allies in the region from a North Korean nuclear strike. This includes boosting the number of ground- based interceptors, and deploying new missile defense to South Korea. This is the high altitude defense system known as THAAD. Though I am told that is still months away.Jim Sciutto, CNN, Washington.(END VIDEOTAPE)AZUZ: For the first time, a sitting U.S. secretary of state has visited a memorial to the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima. Secretary John Kerry is in the Japanese city for a two-day international meeting. It's the site of the first use of an atomic weapon in warfare.In August of 1945, after dropping leaflets warning dozen of Japanese cities of an impending attack, the U.S. dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. It ultimately killed 140,000 people there. Three days later, the U.S. nuclear bombing of Nagasaki killed an additional 70,000.President Harry Truman's decision to use the bomb remains controversial. Some critics say it wasn't necessary. But it's credited with avoiding a U.S. invasion of Japan and leading to Japan's surrender in the end of World War II shortly afterward.Yesterday, Secretary Kerry did not apologize for America's use of the bomb. There's some controversy over whether the U.S. should. He said the trip was to honor those who perished but that it's not about the past. It's about the present and the future.And some of the present issues the U.S. is discussing with several other countries in Japan, North Korea's nuclear threat we mentioned earlier, China's military activity in the South China Sea, chaos in Iraq and Afghanistan, the fight against ISIS terrorists in the Middle East, and concerns about terrorism in Europe.Also, Europe's historic migrant and refugee crisis. This is the first time since World War that so many millions of people have attempted to enter Europe. Nations in the European and beyond are trying to work together to address the challenges this is creating.(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)PHIL BLACK, CNN INTERNATIONAL CORRESPONDENT: One-for-one is the expression that's being used to describe the path of the European Union's migration deal with Turkey that says that every Syrian that is returned from Greece to Turkey, the European Union will then accept one of the 1.7 million Syrians that are set to be sheltering in Turkey.The process of choosing which Syrians will be taken from the camps and given a new home in Europe will focus on the most vulnerable, so women and children in particular. And those that have already tried to get to Europe, well, they're going to be further down the back of the cue.There is also a cap. The European Union says it has places for only 72,000 Syrians to be accepted in this one-for-one arrangement directly from the refugee camps in Turkey.(END VIDEOTAPE)AZUZ: The one and only place our producers look for your Roll Call request, each day's transcript page .From western Kazakhstan, we welcome our viewers at QSI International School in Atyrau. It's located in the city of Atyrau.From central Arkansas, we're happy to be part of your day at Flightline Upper Academy. It's at Little Rock Air Force Base.And from Eastern North Dakota, the Valiants are watching. Hello to everyone at Central Valley High School in Buxton.Most hearing aids are priced between $100 and $800. But in India, the world's second most populated country, the income per capita is around $600 a year. For many people there, airing aids are simply unaffordable. That was the problem.A student in the U.S. came up with a solution. It's a small device that could fit in someone's pocket. It works with headphones and it both tests a person's hearing and then becomes a hearing aid.(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)REPORTER: For two years, Mukund Venkatakrishnan spent hours fiddling with frequencies and tinkering with tones. And two years is a long time, especially --MUKUND VENTAKRISHNAN, DUPONT MANUAL STUDENT: Because I'm only 16, like two years is a long time for me to spend on something.REPORTER: This 16-year-old created this device, a hearing test and aid.VENTAKRISHNAN: It eliminates a need for a doctor altogether.REPORTER: First, the tests, different sounds at different frequencies.VENTAKRISHNAN: You plug in head phones on the normal headphone jack right there. You hear the sound, you click the green button. If you don't hear the sound, you click the button. And after the hearing test is completed, the device program will start to be a hearing aid.REPORTER: A double duty device, something even he wasn't sure that he could create.VENTAKRISHNAN: I'm just surprised it turned out OK, right, because you never -- it's hard to like see something like this working, like I wanted to quite a lot of times in the middle.REPORTER: But besides his incredible persistence, there's a big reason why he didn't quit.VENTAKRISHNAN: Summer after my freshman year, I went to India and I stayed with my grandparents. And my grandfather has had hearing loss for a little while.REPORTER: And it became Mukund's job to help get him to a doctor for a hearing aid. And the experience was less than ideal.VENTAKRISHNAN: And the process took forever to find an audiologist. Then, once we got there, they ripped us off. And so, I kind of looked into the problem more and that's kind of where I got into the idea.REPORTER: So, when he got home from India, he went to work.VENTAKRISHNAN: I started online. I looked up how to program online and I taught myself how to program.REPORTER: And how to build a device at a price that more people can afford.VENTAKRISHNAN: Yes, 60 bucks is what it is right now, and it's crazy that they cost $1,500 each when you can do it for 60 bucks.REPORTER: Two years working on the project and he still plans on making improvements.VENTAKRISHNAN: But then when you finally, I should get that solution, it's like the best feeling in the world, to finally break through and get that moment of ha-ha, like eureka. I love that feeling and it's kind of what kept me going -- that and my grandfather.(END VIDEOTAPE)AZUZ: This is one of the more relaxing Guinness World Records we've show you. All participants have to do really is lie down on a mattress. It's the largest human mattress dominoes record. Twelve hundred people, 1,200 mattresses and 13 1/2 minutes of folks claiming a title by laying their sleepy heads.An appliance rental company set it all up in a 70,000 square foot conference center. The mattresses will be donated to charities.Maybe setting a world record isn't for everyone, but people were falling all over themselves for this one. They all had a soft place to land. They easily put the record to bed after toppling the old one. There was just domi-no way they'd fail.I'm Carl Azuz, and I'm nodding off. We hope you'll wake up to a new day of CNN STUDENT NEWS tomorrow. Sleep on it.END来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: /16/04/CNN-STUDENT-NEWS-.htmlBBC News with Fiona MacDonald.The commander of the Sri Lankan army has suggested that the country's civil war is nearly over. Lietenant General Sarath Fonseka was speaking on national television after his troops captured Mullaittivu, the last major town held by the Tamil Tiger rebels. General Fonseka said it was a challenging military operation.
To get to Mullaittivu, our valiant forces went about 40 kilometers forward from Welioya. It was a very difficult move. We got there after taking the Mullaittivu jungle. We were able to surmount fortifications made of earth and trenches, and capture Mullaittivu after a battle lasting a month. There has been no word from the Tamil Tigers and there are no independent reports from the front lines.The Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert says he's setting up a special legal team to defend Israeli soldiers who might face allegations of war crimes committed during the campaign in Gaza. United Nations officials have demanded independent investigations into whether war crimes were committed. But Mr. Olmert said Israel would stand by its soldiers. The commanders and soldiers that were sent on the task in Gaza should know that they are safe from any tribunal, and that the State of Israel will assist them in this issue and protect them as they protected us with their bodies during the military operation in Gaza. Palestinian officials say 1,300 people were killed during the offensive.European Union foreign ministers have urged Palestinian factions to unite, so that border crossings in the Gaza Strip can be opened and aid distributed. Luxemburg's Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn said that without a Palestinian consensus government, humanitarian aid couldn't be organized. The British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said that Palestinian people had to speak with a single voice. The ministers meeting in Brussels also said Egypt should do more to prevent weapons being smuggled to Hamas militants in Gaza. President Barack Obama's top aides have been explaining his proposals for an 825-billion-dollar plan to stimulate the US economy. Speaking on Sunday at a television program, his vice President Joe Biden said they would begin to promote economic growth by, as he put it, getting money out of the door as rapidly as possible. But the Republican leader in the House of Representatives John Boehner said he wouldn't support the plan without significant changes. Republicans believe that we have a difficult economy. We believe that we need an economic rescue plan that helps American families and small businesses, and one that will work. And right now, given the concerns we have over the size of this package and all of the spending in this package, we don't think it's gonna work. And so, if it's the plan that I see today, put me down in the 'no' column. World News from the BBC.Scientists in Denmark say global warming could create dead zones in the ocean that would then be devoid of most marine life for up to 2,000 years. The scientists used computer modeling to simulate long-term climate change. Saj Chowdhury reports.Under the worst scenario, the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air would triple by the end of this century, producing a temperature rise of up to seven degrees Celsius. The oceans would get warmer and water circulation would slow down. These would bring about a dramatic drop in oxygen levels in vast ocean tracts, producing so-called dead zones that could be unable to support fish, shellfish and other higher forms of marine life.The polls have closed in Bolivia after a referendum that could transform the standing of the country's poor indigenous majority. Election observers said the voting had been largely peaceful, despite staunch opposition from people of mixed-race and European descent. Crowds are gathering in La Paz to hear what they expect to be a victory speech from President Evo Morales, who is of indigenous descent himself. But the opposition politician, Jorge Tuto Quiroga, said he was concerned a yes vote would lead to the abuse of the constitution by President Morales.
It would be naive and extreme to think that the government will respect the clauses of a new constitution when he's never respected to the previous ones. And what he has announced clearly and loudly that they will interpret the result as a blank check by which is to govern by the creed without a constitutional tribunal, without a congress, and without respecting current legislation. An avalanche in northeastern Turkey has killed ten climbers on Mount Zigana. Rescue officials said that a party of 17 people had been hit by a wall of snow. Five escaped on skis and two were pulled out from the snow alive. A survivor had said that the climbers had been walking in a single file in deep snow when they were swept away.BBC News.
Copyright @ , All Rights Reserved?}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国书法协会主席 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信