?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初中英语作文
Before I went to middle school, my parents changed their job, they found a good job in the big city, so I needed to leave with them. Moving to another city means I have to say good
Before I moved to the city, I stayed with my grandma at my hometown. In my eyes, grandma is a diligent woman, she likes to plant fruit and vegetable by her own. Though my father ha
Once, I read a story in a book, it told about an old man was on the train, he lost one of his shoes on the window, to everyone&s surprise, he dropped his another shoe out of
When I was very small, I wanted to do some things as the boys did, then the elder told me that I wouldn&t succeed, because I was a girl, I should do the girl things. I was ve
When I was small, I was taught that we should help others, though it was not our duty, we should take no hesitation to do it. Today, the economy develops, but people become selfish
We live in a world that surrounded by people, we need to communicate with others, for the purpose of share our emotions and keep survive. While some people have social phobia, they
On the New Year&s Eve, after finishing the dinner, for most Chinese people, they will sit at home, watching the Spring Festival Gala with their families. The show has been a
Many years ago, I saw a man running so fast on the 110 meter race, he beat the black men and won the match. His name is Liu Xiang, he is the first Asian man to win the 110 meter ra
When I saw the movie the Pirate of Carribean, I was so attracted by the captain Jack. He was so funny and smart, he made the audience laugh out loudly. The role was played by Johnn
Every person loves the National Day, because they will have the holiday and can take some rest. For me, I am so looking forward to the holiday, I have made some plans. First, I wil
There are many students in middle school wear the glasses, and many of them were wearing the glasses since little. We have to protect our eyes, prevent them from the short-sightedn
In my hometown, the scenery is very beautiful, as I am so close to the nature, I can see the scenery clearly. The house I live in is in front of the mountain, so I can see the suns
Since I go to middle school, I don&t like to talk to parents, because when I tell them my idea, they will deny it and then ask me do as what they say. I am not the little gir
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother and I. My parents love me so much, they try their best to educate me. My brother seems to be mean to me, but ac
When I am making mistakes, my parents will never be angry with me. I am so thankful to them for they are so tolerant with me. I learn many things from my parents, they show me how
My mother always tells me not to eat too much candy, but I just couldn&t control myself. Once, I felt my teeth hurt and did not feel like eating. My mother took me to see the
Before I was five years old, my parents gave me what I wanted, but as I became bigger, they changed their attitude towards me. My parents no longer satisfy me with all I want. When
Someday, when I was watching a movie, I liked the heroine so much, she looked so beautiful. The girl in the movie not only dressed very well, but her hairstyle looked so perfect. I
Hello everyone. My name is Zhou Yan, I amfifteen years old. I am 1.6 meters tall. I am very fond of painting, dancingballet, reading, swimming and playing piano in my spare time. I
Last week, my teacher suggested us to take part in the Christmas show. It was such a big show that my friends planned to sing a song in the show. I was really happy for them, becau
Today, we are affected by the commercial ads everywhere. When we open the TV, we will see the ads to advocate us to pursue perfectness, when we walk on the street, there are beauti
Today, my parents were not at home, they had something to deal with, so they left me alone. I was so happy because I could be in charge in my own house, it made me feel like I was
I get up at seven o&clock in the morningevery day. After I brush my teeth and wash face, I eat my breakfast. My mothermakes the breakfast for me. I go to school at 7:30am, an
Hello everyone! My name is Zhang Li, I amtwelve years old, and I am in Class four, Grade one. I like playing football,running, swimming and drawing. Yang Hua is my friend, he is my
My deskmate is a girl, her name is XiaoXue. She has long hair, her pony tail often whips my face when she turnsaround, but I don&t mind. She likes to wear the white dresses,
页次:1/65&总数1611&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页第 3 页第 4 页第 5 页第 6 页第 7 页第 8 页第 9 页第 10 页第 11 页第 12 页第 13 页第 14 页第 15 页第 16 页第 17 页第 18 页第 19 页第 20 页第 21 页第 22 页第 23 页第 24 页第 25 页第 26 页第 27 页第 28 页第 29 页第 30 页第 31 页第 32 页第 33 页第 34 页第 35 页第 36 页第 37 页第 38 页第 39 页第 40 页第 41 页第 42 页第 43 页第 44 页第 45 页第 46 页第 47 页第 48 页第 49 页第 50 页第 51 页第 52 页第 53 页第 54 页第 55 页第 56 页第 57 页第 58 页第 59 页第 60 页第 61 页第 62 页第 63 页第 64 页第 65 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语讲课视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信