《求最美的人》(1一2)年级的英文一分钟演讲稿大全。谢谢!

达人 帮我做个英语文章谢谢了 假如我是比尔盖茨 一分钟的演讲稿英语小论文题目是 假如我是比尔盖茨 一分钟的演讲稿 - -
Bill Gates is the head of the software company Microsoft and one of the world's wealthiest men. Gates and Paul Allen founded Microsoft in the 1970s, though Allen left the company in 1983. Gates oversaw the invention and marketing of the MS-DOS operating system, the Windows operating interface, the Internet Explorer browser, and a multitude of other popular computer products. Along the way he gained a reputation for fierce competitiveness and aggressive business savvy. During the 1990s rising Microsoft stock prices made Gates the world' his wealth has at times exceeded $75 billion, making Gates a popular symbol of the ascendant computer geek of the late 20th century.
If I am Bill Gates ,I will improve myself. Because study hard can be suessful.I think I will have a beautiful future!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
IF I AM BILLGATES,I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK BY MYSELF,NOT OTHERS!EVEN BAIDUZHIZHAO. A ABSURD TITLE!
扫描下载二维码哪位可以帮忙写一篇关于团结就是力量的小学四年级英文演讲稿,2、3分钟就可以的,急,谢谢啦!
大爱研子1vr
In this vivid picture,a big stone was jack-up by little blades of green grass,though this looks strange.The picture means that union give strength.It’s an obvious fact that a person’s strength is limited,the power of people is unlimited,especially when we stumble and fall.But to beat emeny we must use collective force.It has been proved in people work together to combat disaster in Sichuan earthquake .In this natural disaster,a strong unity of the Chinese people unprecedented concerted efforts of one mind,though some lost their lives ,some lost their home and some other lost their family.Fortunately they got considerable assistance from people all over the world ,with these reactions to the rescue ,the reconstruction of the near future .In my opinion ,we should follow the example to show unity and mutul aid .Difficulty itself is not terrible if we should unite with all that can be united .in the struggle .Please remember that solidarity means strength ,solidarity means victory
能帮忙把中文翻译一下吗?谢谢啦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿本人大一.要参加英语口语比赛. 要求2分钟内做自我介绍和才艺展示.不知如何下手. 急求 有个性 新颖的英文自我介绍和 才艺展示的建议.急! 谢谢
Teacher Hello, I am glad to introduce myself to do here. My name is XXX, you can call me the English name is XXX. I am XX years old, graduated from tertiary institutions, I majored in Business Japanese. Many of my classmates have started working out, some classmates are still looking for a suitable job to worry about. At University, I served as squad leader in the class for the Class organized a lot of extra-curricular activities, I enjoy and students together, interpersonal skills, is too important for me, especially to work in the future, interpersonal relationships become even more important.Normal apart from studying, I enjoy and teachers communicate, my teachers are the Japanese, she was always very amiable and I say a lot about the Japanese view of things and travel. Apart from that, I still enjoy music, such as classical music, soft music, country music and so on, feel that listening to music study and be able to release from the pressures of life. Of course, I also like the English, even though my English is not so good right. Normally I like watch movies in Europe and America, for example,. 中文: 老师您好,很高兴今天能在这里做自我介绍.我的名字叫XXX,你也可以叫我的英文名XXX.我今年XX 岁,刚从大专院校毕业,我的专业是商务日语.我的许多同学已经开始出来工作了,还有一部分同学还在为找一份合适的工作而烦恼.在大学的时候,我在班上担任班长,为班级组织了许多的课外活动,我很喜欢和同学们一起,人际关系对于我来说太重要了,特别是在以后出来工作,人际关系显得更重要.平时除了学习,我更喜欢和外教交流,我的外教是日本人,她总是很和蔼的和我说好多关于日本景色及旅游方面的东西.除此之外,我还很喜欢音乐,例如古典音乐,轻音乐,乡村音乐等等,觉得听音乐能够释放来自学习及生活的压力.当然,我也很喜欢英语,尽管我的英语说得不是那么好.平时我很喜欢看欧美的电影,例如,. 或者:、 my name is xx,I am 18.I come from xxx.My hobby is reading.I often read books alone,but i do not feel lonely,because the book is talking with me.by reading books,i learn a lot of knowledge about the world and our lives.i like reading chinese novels and ancient poems,i think they are wonderful.i like chinese culture so much that i also want to learn another kind of language.i think it is wonderful too.l also want to introduce chinese to the world.let more people know how beautiful cultures are!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
everybody it is my great honor to be here.First of all,thank you for giving me this opportunity from the bottom of my heart to speak to you on this special occasion.
As you know,the worl...
自我介绍:Hello,everyone. My name is XXX. I'm X years old. I live in XX. It's a beautiful city. I like it very much. There are X(3) people in my family. They're my mother, my father and I.(根据自己情况说)My ...
扫描下载二维码我们要求写一篇《My ideal life》(我的理想生活)的英文演讲稿!请各位帮忙查一下```急!!!_百度知道
我们要求写一篇《My ideal life》(我的理想生活)的英文演讲稿!请各位帮忙查一下```急!!!
!!!!!!谢谢!还要在3分钟之内读完最好有中文翻译
speak up. I do not need the ideal life, not paranoia. We must periodically together, but also an intimate love, can be more time together to the countryside or even travelling abroad, but there must be sunny windows, the winter in the warm stove i do not need too much variety - that will allow me to develop picky eaters bad illnesses, I habitat of the premises after the burnout, there should not be too much hardship to bear should never exceed the limit, but he has a broad range of knowledge and wonderful sense of humour, but telephone contact is essential and needs to be informed of the situation of each other: eat, and then go out to walk, shopping, a friend is essential that they are in any suffering, I want to develop revenue for the detailed plan. I also hope that the feeling of life is happy and relaxed, but it belonged to my free space. Even if only 20 square meters. Glad it can be dressed in clean warm, can languidly Open your eyes opened Curtain look at the weather outside. My ideal life. My ideal life, to the goodwill of parents, not stingy, or to continue to rely on in the wait music, I can survive the driving force, it is important that I have a tacit understanding wis Congress Bakai a place to sleep, fruits and vegetables. My ideal life, not necessarily a high-paying, Paoba, is not very big mice is not necessarily a garden house. My ideal life, cool in the summer, we must first have a staying. He should be generous and open, and then choosing or wash bed, eat six Meidu eat. Such exchanges of relaxed and happy that no other relationship could be compared, white-collar workers are not necessarily income just enough for their own lead a normal life, feeling OK. I have the most fond of eating fish, telephone charges , how handsome he need not how rich, and occasionally in exchange for the remainder of a head of hair fashionLife is simple and should have been satisfactory, never having courtesy and can be used directly when even tit-for-tat, honest kind, browse and streetscape between people, or karaoke, to encourage each other in every day to open our eyes to see each other when the sleep surface smile face any difficulties encountered in the When the first can think of the other side, or playing cards or chatting in the bar to drink. Friends often do not meet, lazy can be a pile of blankets in a pile of clothes the middle of the National People&#39, too much food - it is not beneficial to maintain a slender build, the water Read, leisure-night glass of red wine can stand on the side of the window while listening to music and friends, in the eyes of an intersection in Reading understand each other, natural sleep wake up every day, have a job, we care for each other, sunlight daily to be
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的梦想的英文演讲稿
而已氄鍚埣虍
my a dreamGood morning ,everyony. Today my topic is I have a dream Now i am in grade five , but i have a great gream.my dream is
making a lot of money one day ,if i have a lot of money,i can buy a big house for my parents ,they loved me very much,but they lead a very hard life.if iave
a lot of money, i can travel all over the world, i love traveling .if i have a lot of money , ican do what i want to do,may be keep
all kinds of pets,i want to keep a pet but my apartment is too small.so my dream is making a lot of money, i believe ,my dream can come true one day. Thank you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的梦想就事写一篇用英文写的我的梦想的作文。。。。哈哈哈
Good morning ! my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.I have kept the dream in my mind for so long that whoever in the sun is able to live a happy life for ever. I think this dre...
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求...
在百度百科中搜“马丁路德金”
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟演讲稿大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信