去千佛山旅游攻略的一篇英语作文字数60

帮我写一篇英语作文同学们经常和爸爸妈妈出去旅游,那一次旅游经历最让你难忘?请根据自己的旅游经历及下面的提示写一篇60词的短文.1、When and where did you go?2、How did you go?3、Whom did you go with?4、What did you see and what did you do?5、What do you thik of your trip?
Gay多姿Sgf吡
traveling always can impressed people.the most unforgetable trip for me is West lake.last summer,i went to the West Lake with my good friend.we thought it would be a wonderful chance to be dependent.we went there by train.after 12 hours,we finally got there.we found a hotel then lived there.we travel a lot,we just do all this on our own.although we are very tired buy very very happy,too.i will never forget this trip
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这段时间你都去过哪些旅游景点?你觉得哪个景点最美,给你留下的印象最深刻?(英语作文;50-60词)
只做坏男人3
Last week,I visited Shanghai with my parents.We went to a lot of places of interest in Shanghai.For example,we went to the Bund and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.There were lots of people in Shanghai,but I think the Bund was very beautiful.The scene left a good impression on me because I can see the river and the tall buildings across the river.上周我和我父母去了上海.我们去了很多上海的景点.譬如我们去了外滩和东方明珠电视塔.上海人很多,但是我觉得外滩很美.景色给我留下了很好的印象因为我看到了河和对面的高楼.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码围绕“如果我有很多时间,我会…”列如:和父母去旅游,参加公益活动等,写一篇60~80词的英语作文,拜...围绕“如果我有很多时间,我会…”列如:和父母去旅游,参加公益活动等,写一篇60~80词的英语作文,
If I have a lot of money,I want to go around the world with parents.Seeing the most beatutiful interesting,such as the Great Wall,Pyramids,Eiffel Tower.Also,I will buy a sports car to my father and give my mother many fashion clothes.Besides,I'd like to donate much money to the charities to help some people who suffer from disease,poor and hungry.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用上英语单词客栈,纪念品,水车写一篇去云南丽江旅游的英语作文70字数_百度知道
用上英语单词客栈,纪念品,水车写一篇去云南丽江旅游的英语作文70字数
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
a great number of bookmen and scholars have been intoxicated with it.The miraculous peaks,green mountains and blue waters mutually embellish.The 84-kilometer-long segment from Guilin City to Yangshuo City resembls beautiful mountains Lijiang River is a bright pearl among China&#39.For several thousands of years,just as a 100-kilometer-long scroll,winding among the peaks and the chains of mountains
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁需要一篇60字的旅游英语作文
莞尔一笑So6Q
A trip to HainanI went on a trip to Hainan today with my family .We went there by plane.After we got off the plane,we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there.There were other people there too.Some people were surfing and some people were diving in the deeper part of the sea.Afterwards we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach.We ate seafood like shrimps and craps,and drank some abalone soup.We all didn't want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful,and there were so many other exciting things to try,but sadly it was time for us to go.It was definitely an exciting trip.If I have a chance to go there again,i will be more than happy to visit the place again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Travel is a very good means of broadening a person’s perspective. It makes you come into contact with different cultures, meet people of different colors and go through peculiar rites and ceremonies. ...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 千佛山的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信