为您推荐:
其他2条回答
laura,百度有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁德国好声音 中一个小女孩唱的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
德国好声音 中一个小女孩唱的英文歌叫什么名字
So you wanna be a rap/rock superstar, and live largea big house, 5 cars, you're in chargecomin' up in the world, don't trust no bodygotta look over your shoulder constantly(b-real)people see rockstar u know what im sayingbut u still trying to get out and work like everyoneu know eles its a fun job but its still a jobtheres gunna be another cat comming outlooking like me and sounding like me next yeari know this there will be a flip side to what u didsomeone trying to spin off like some series(Sen)you ever have big dreams of making real creambig shot, heavy hitter on the main streamand you wanna look trendyin the Bentley, be a snob and never act friendlyyou wanna have big fame, let me explainwhat happends to these stars and their big brainsfirst they get played like all damn daylong as you sell everything will be okthen you get dissed by the media and fansthings never stay the same way they beganI heard that some never give full to the fullestthat's while fools end up dining on the bulletthink everything's fine in the big timesee me in my Lex with chrome raised highso you wanna roll far
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是不是:I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]关灯返回顶部&>&德国好声音上小女孩一开口全场都震惊了
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器德国好声音上小女孩一开口全场都震惊了德国好童音 Laura - I will Always Love You分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
德国好童音 Laura - I will Always Love You 简介德国好童音 Laura - I will Always Love You[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利Laura 翻唱I Will Always Love You德国第一季 童声好的声音_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 美国好声音小女孩唱歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信