一个小的举动会产生巨大影响 英文的影响英语作文初三

有关memory的英语作文哪位高手能帮我写一篇有关memory的作文要求不少于60字,初三水平一般就行a(an) ____ memory
dorlqytz597
Some people have very good memory and can easily learn quite long poems by heart.There are other people who can only remember things when they have repeated them again and again.The famous English writer,Charles Dickens said that he could walk down any long street in London and then tell you the name of every shop he had passed.Many of the great men of the world have wonderful memories.A good memory is a help in learning a foreign language.Everybody learns his own language by remembering what he hears when he was a small child,and some children----like boys and girls who live abroad with their parents----seem to learn two languages as easily as one.In school it is not so easy to learn a second language because the pupils have so little time for it,and they are very busy with other subjects as well.A man's mind is rather like a camera,but it takes photos not only of what we see but also what we feel,hear,smell and taste.When we take a real photo with a camera,there is much to do before the photo is finished and is readyfor us to show to our friends.In the same way there is much work to be done before we can keep a picture forever in our minds.Memory is the diary we all carry about us.We keep things we have experienced in this diary.另一篇There was a wind just now,and the flowers are falling down with the wind.Smelling the aroma of the tea,singing an old song,I can see so nice a flower rain.If you were here,you must be very happy.I remember once you were sitting here,keeping a sun-shine like smile,as if all of the happiness could be anticipated.You hold my hand,in hope of that I accepted your true love.At that moment,everything seemed to fall in silence.I can hear your heart beating so quickly.Flower season,though it will go with the wind,there’re the same scenery today and tomorrow.Love,I regarded as the beauty you have given to me,let me happy,let me crazy,for the nice view will always be in my life,just like the shadow that is by my side.It’s a long time from then on that I can’t help missing you.Whenever I do so,I feel so depressed.Who can tell me whether you would leave me or not if I know how to cherish the true love at that time?It was so late when I regretted.Things cannot go back,and I have no chance to tell you the words that were kept in my mind during these years.Nothing in the world can be as painful as this.Now,what I want to say is that I’m fine.But how are you,my dear boy?As a saying goes that “Forgetting is just the time added to another man.” But the broken heart must take years to heal or will never do.There’s a time that I thought I have forgotten you,but one day when I turned over a book,I encountered a sentence “Love is like a dying ember,only memories remain”,I can’t hold back my tears.I know tears are unnecessary,and it is too hard for me to laugh now,especially when I face the memory and the air.I hope I will feel more comforted after talking these words to myself,but I don’t know if you would listen word by word.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文背诵范文(带翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语作文背诵范文(带翻译)
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​必​备​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩25页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢有哪些不良生活习惯会影响健康 初三英语作文_百度知道
有哪些不良生活习惯会影响健康 初三英语作文
I think good habits are very important to us,and I believe many people can also realize.But just don't know specific how should do.So I tell everyone detailed how to develop a good living habit for next.The First,we must eat well to have a healthy body.After all,the body is the capital of revolution.The second,Must eat breakfast,for breakfast is to provide energy to the body.The third,we need to remember washing hands before meals,because if not wash them will have bacteria.The fifth,keep healthy eating,eat more fruit and vegetables,eat less or not to eat junk food.The end,we should participate in regular exercise,and strengthen the body.All in all,I hope everybody can remember those,develop a good living habit,be a healthy and learning good student!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不良生活习惯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语中考作文怎么写_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初三英语中考作文怎么写
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢高手帮帮忙,小弟求一篇初三水平的英语作文,在线等,悬赏100,80词左右,先到的好的再加分!!!!!我们不仅在打招呼,用餐与拜访他人过年过节等文化习俗与英美国家有巨大差异,我们的学习生活其实与人生目标也与国外的孩子大相径庭。请你从自己真实的学习生活感受出发,写一封E-mail给来自美国的Philip,告诉他1.作为中国的青少年,在学校和在家里应是如何学习的2.你的学习目标和人生目标是什么,而大家又认为你应该做什么。★用be supposed to do这句型
ycycedc3394
Hi Philip, It has been quite a while since we last talked. So happy to recieve your e-mail this morning, and thank you for asking me about what is the difference comparing Chinese youth to t...
Dear Philip,It is an intereting idea that you are looking forward to continue you school in China. I don't know how serious you were when you mentioned it to me in your last email. I have to tell...
Dear Philip:
I am so glad to hear from you.
In your letter, you asked me how do Chinese teenagers study? Well, we have a much longer school hours than yours. During school time, ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 影响巨大的成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信