大学英语精读预备级Unit12equity carve outHer Name With pride的翻译

哪部电影里最后有 《 那一日那一年那一世》这首诗啊?_百度知道
哪部电影里最后有 《 那一日那一年那一世》这首诗啊?
就是一位帅哥喜欢上了雪域上的一个女孩,但女孩不会说话只会弹钢琴,一时间忘记那个电影名字了,这首诗是电影最后插进去的??求指点啊哪部电影里最后有 《 那一日那一年那一世》这首诗啊帮忙补全对话,谢谢了,急用1.Chen: I’m going to clean the corridor. li: (
) Chen: Thanks. First (
) get the broom to sweep the
floor and you go and get (
to wipe the woodwork. li: (
)2. A: What’s on tonight?
A: What’s it called?
A: “Carve Her Name with Pride”? I saw that a few years ago.
B: Did you see the English original?
遗弃的小纸138
1.Chen:I'm going to clean the corridor.li:May I help you?Chen:Thanks.First I'll get the broom to sweep the floor and you go and get dishcloth(抹布) to wipe the woodwork.li:Let's go.2.A:What’s on tonight?B:An English movie.A:What’s it called?B:“Carve Her Name with Pride”.A:“Carve Her Name with Pride”?I saw that a few years ago.B:Did you see the English original?A:No,I didn't.B:Then enjoy it tonight.
为您推荐:
1.Chen: I’m going to clean the corridor. li: (let me help you. ) Chen: Thanks. First (I will ) get the broom to sweep the floor and you go and get (the duster cloth) to wipe the woodwork. <b...
.Chen: I’m going to clean the corridor. li: ( Can I help you?) Chen: Thanks. First ( please) get the broom to sweep the floor and you go and get ( cloth) to wipe the woodwork. li: (Ok )...
1.Chen: I’m going to clean the corridor. li: (I can give you a hand.) Chen: Thanks. First (of all let's ) get the broom to sweep the floor and you go and get (the towel) to wipe the woodwork...
扫描下载二维码女英烈传 Carve Her Name with Pride 下载地址 大米网的1.37G 或是有更高清的各路大神给下地址_百度知道
女英烈传 Carve Her Name with Pride 下载地址 大米网的1.37G 或是有更高清的各路大神给下地址
女英烈传 720
谁有大米网的账号码放回复一下然后把下载地址给我,等不及鸟,目前在玩温柔刺客游戏的说,好喜欢这个电影啊,刚注册的账号要等48小时
48小时前注册的就行百度
女英烈传 720
谁有大米网的账号码放回复一下然后把下载地址给我----------很简单的只要你有大米网的账号:wangjixinlang@qq,5555
ps邮箱地址,我刚注册没权限回复
我有更好的答案
舜天队天气预报器
一砖头拍死你,瞎球闹!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题