was that what youwas calledd me for? 这句话有什么语法错误

从题后方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项(有两项为多余选项)。A: hello! May I speak to Jack please?B: This is Jack speaking。小题1:_______________________A:This is Sam. I called you last night, but there was no reply.B: 小题2:__________________________ I bought something for my trip to Guangzhou.A: Guangzhou? That’ where the 16th Asian Games was held. How lucky you are! B: So I am. 小题3:___________________________A: I’ll have a birthday party next Thursday. Would you like to come?B: I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t come! 小题4:____________________________ A: What a pity that you can’t come! 小题5:_________________________________B: thank you very much. Bye! A: Bye!
E. Who is that ?F. I’ll stay there for a week.G. What did you call me for?
A.Haveagoodtime!
B.MyplanewilltakeoffnextTuesday.
C.Whatwereyoudoing?
D.Iwasshoppingatthattime.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
从题后方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项(有两项为多余选项)。A: hello! May I speak to Jack please?B: This is Jack speaking。小题1:_______________________A:This is Sam. I called you last night, but there was no reply.B: 小题2:__________________________ I bought something for my trip to Guangzhou.A: Guangzhou? That’ where the 16th Asian Games was held. How lucky you are! B: So I am. 小题3:___________________________A: I’ll have a birthday party next Thursday. Would you like to come?B: I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t come! 小题4:____________________________ A: What a pity that you can’t come! 小题5:_________________________________B: thank you very much. Bye! A: Bye!
A.Haveagoodtime!
C.Whatwereyoudoing?
A.Haveagoodtime!
C.Whatwereyoudoing?
科目:最佳答案解析
试题分析:短文大意:本文主要记述了一段打电话的场景,通过对话可知杰克无法参加萨姆的生日聚会。小题1:英语中常用指示代词this和that来指代电话中的双方。联系下文,这是萨姆在说话。及前文描述,可知选E,那是谁?小题2:联系前文,昨晚我给你打电话了,但是没有回应。故选D,那时我正在购物。小题3:联系下文,下周四我有一个生日聚会。可知选G,你打电话给我为什么事?小题4:联系前文,恐怕我不能来。可知选F,我要在那儿呆两个星期。小题5:联系下文,非常感谢你。可知选A最符合语境。祝你玩得愉快!知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心4发现相似题根据短文内容,用方框中单词的恰当形式填空,每个词只能用一次。(10分)why,because, so,I, with, work, it, invite, but, bad, tell, Dear Joyce, You must be very busy these days. I called you several times,
no one answered. Are you still busy 小题2:
on the report? I called you because I am having problems with Mom and my friends these days. You know, I am a shy person. That’s
小题3: I have few friends. Last month, some of my classmates
me to the Internet café after school. It was a lot of fun
小题5: we could play the latest online games there, and it was the first time that I felt I was not alone anymore. However, my grades were getting
小题6: than ever before, and Mom found out the reason. She got really angry with 小题7: ! She wouldn’t even let me go out with my friends again, so I had to
小题8: them that I couldn’t go out with them any more. My friends laughed at me and even called me a coward (胆小鬼). I couldn’t stand
小题9: , so I went to the Internet café 小题10:
them like before. Mom is really disappointed with me now. I didn’t want to make her sad, but I still want to have my own friends. What should I do? Last, Mom and I miss you a lot. We hope to hear from you soon. Your brotherBen - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&分类:根据短文内容,用方框中单词的恰当形式填空,每个词只能用一次。(10分)why,because, so,I, with, work, it, invite, but, bad, tell, Dear Joyce, You must be very busy these days. I called you several times,
on the report? I called you because I am having problems with Mom and my friends these days. You know, I am a shy person. That’s
小题5: we could play the latest online games there, and it was the first time that I felt I was not alone anymore. However, my grades were getting
小题6: than ever before, and Mom found out the reason. She got really angry with 小题7: ! She wouldn’t even let me go out with my friends again, so I had to
小题8: them that I couldn’t go out with them any more. My friends laughed at me and even called me a coward (胆小鬼). I couldn’t stand
them like before. Mom is really disappointed with me now. I didn’t want to make her sad, but I still want to have my own friends. What should I do? Last, Mom and I miss you a lot. We hope to hear from you soon. Your brotherBen根据短文内容,用方框中单词的恰当形式填空,每个词只能用一次。(10分)why,because, so,I, with, work, it, invite, but, bad, tell, Dear Joyce, You must be very busy these days. I called you several times,
them like before. Mom is really disappointed with me now. I didn’t want to make her sad, but I still want to have my own friends. What should I do? Last, Mom and I miss you a lot. We hope to hear from you soon. Your brotherBen科目:难易度:最佳答案1.----------------------------but
5.because6.worse 7.me
10.with解析
基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心问题补充&&
本页链接:
这个句子,看起来很别扭,但是没有语法错误发迹篡克诂久磋勋单魔。改成肯定句,就是:That was what I called you for. 同样是正确的。
sunskite &4-11 05:11
猜你感兴趣}

我要回帖

更多关于 was called 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。