do what u want 歌词you don't do的中文歌词

有首歌我记得歌词大概是i don`t know what to do when,i`m close to you then,to hode my back and cross m_百度知道
有首歌我记得歌词大概是i don`t know what to do when,i`m close to you then,to hode my back and cross m
是个男生唱的有首歌我记得副歌歌词大概是i don`t know what to do when,当时听的还有一首女生唱的,三年前听的某突然想起来,i`m close to you then,歌词不太一样,但怎么也想不起歌名了,to hode my back and cross my fingers,但是旋律比较像
提问者采纳
收录在《斗鱼电视原声带》中ola svensson的till the end歌词吧:I don′t know what else to do when i′m close to you than to hold my breathe and cross my fingers这首《Till the End》是电视剧《斗鱼》的插曲。你听的女版的应该在这个里面吧,完整的是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Ola Svensson - Till The End这个?
对就是这个,谢谢,请问你知道还有一首女歌吗?跟这首很像
除了像还有别的描述没?想不到有那首旋律和这首歌接近的
好像前奏和这个一样,因为是3年前听的了,是不是女生版的这首歌啊,但是好像又有一些不一样
目前没什么感觉,等等别人的回答吧
Everybody hearts艾薇儿的是不是亲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抱歉,没有找到与&T'Ain't What You Do (It's The Way That You Do It) (1997 Digital Remaster) Billy May& 相关的歌词
检查输入的内容是否有误
减少关键字长度
在搜狗网页中查找阿姆Beautiful的中文歌词_百度知道
阿姆Beautiful的中文歌词
《Beautiful》歌手:Eminem所属专辑:《Beautiful》发行时间:歌词Lately I've been hard to reach 最近我变得无法让人接近 I've been too long on my own 我已经太久一个人 Everybody has a private world 每个人都有自己的天空 Where they can be alone 好让自己来有片刻安宁 Are you calling me, are you trying to get through 你打电话找我么,想和我说说话么 Are you reaching out for me, 你想了解我么, and I'm reaching out for you 我也想了解了解你 I'm just so fuckin' depressed 我就是感到很压抑 I just can seem to get out this slump 似乎就是无法从萧条中逃出去 If I could just get over this hump 除非我能把这座山头给翻过去 But I need something to pull me out this dump 我需要一些东西把我从忧郁里拉出去 I took my bruises, took my lumps 身上带着淤青和肿块 Fell down and I got right back up 摔倒了也立刻爬起来 But I need that spark to get psyched back up 但我需要那种快感来使我的精神振作起来 And the right thing for me to pick that mic back up 这样才能回到麦克风前 I don't know how I pry away 不知道怎么做到因为什么或什么时候 And I ended up in this position I'm in 告别了处在这种状态中的我 I starting to feel distant again 再次开始感到冷漠 So I decided just to beat this pain 所以我便拿起笔来开火 Up and tried to make an attempt to vent 但我真的无法 But I just can't admit 承认一个事实 Or come to grips, with the fact that 就是我可能会 I may be done with rap 和饶舌一同去死 I need a new outlet 我需要一个新的出口 I know some shits so hard to swallow 并且我懂有些事情无法吞的下喉 But I just can't sit back and wallow 但我会退后一步 In my own sorrow 在我的伤感中颠簸 But I know one fact 但我知道一个事实 I'll be one tough act to follow 可不是一件轻松的事 One tough act to follow 跟随我的脚步 Copy 别尝试 One tough act to follow 跟随我的脚步 Here today, gone tomorrow 今日毕,明日始 But you have to walk a thousand miles 漫漫长路即将开始 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor 我觉得我的幽默感已经开始离我远去 Everything is so tense and gloom 所有事情绷得那么紧看起来那么忧郁 I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room 我觉得气氛不对想把它给换的干干净净 Just as soon as I walk in 就在我刚踏入房间的时候 It's like all eyes on me 就好像所有人都在盯着我看 So I try to avoid any eye contact 所以眼神的交流我尽量避免 Cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation 如果不这么做的话就打开了话匣子 Like I want that... 好像我希望如此 I'm not looking for extra attention 我不是想吸引多余目光 I just want to be just like you 我只想成为你 Blend in with the rest of the room 和大多数人关系融洽 Maybe just point me to the closest restroom 或许只是告诉我最近的休息室在哪里 I don't need fucking man servin' 我不需要谁 Tryin to follow me around, and wipe my ass 来做我的跟屁虫或拍我马屁 Laugh at every single joke I crack 对我说的每个笑话到笑到面部抽筋 And half of them ain't even funny like that 尽管他们中有一半根本就无聊透顶 Ahh Marshall, you're so funny man, 哥们 你太逗啦 you should be a comedian, god damn 你该去当个喜剧演员 Unfortunately I am, 不幸被你言中 but I just hide behind the tears of a clown 我只是藏在一个小丑的眼泪的后面 So why don't you all sit down 所以说你们为什么不试试静静坐下来 Listen to the tale I'm about to tell 聆听我将要诉说的故事 Hell, we don't have to trade our shoes 我们不用互换角色 And you don't have to walk no thousand miles 而你将无法知道我的苦涩 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Nobody asked for life to deal us 没有人会要求生活来 With these bullshit hands with doubt 赐给自己那些事情 We have to take these cards ourselves 我们得自力更生所以 And flip them, don't expect no help 别寄希望会有人来帮你 Now I could have either just 现在我可以呆在家呆坐 Sat on my ass and pissed and moaned 无病呻吟 But take this situation in which I'm placed in 但身在我的处境只能 And get up and get my own 振作起来靠你自己 I was never the type of kid 我从来不是那种只会等待的孩子 To wait but I know to unpack his bags 我会收拾自己的行李 Never sat on the porch and hoped and prayed 或者坐在走廊里并祈祷 For a dad to show up who never did 老爸出现尽管他一直没有来 I just wanted to fit in 我只是希望能融入 Every single place 每个地方 Every school I went 我去的每一所学校 I dreamed of being that cool kid 我梦想我能做个酷小孩 Even if it meant acting stupid 即便要表现的很傻 Aunt Edna always told me 阿姨告诉我要不许说话 Keep making that face till it gets stuck like that 直到面部僵化 Meanwhile I'm just standing there 然后我就开始一言不发 Holding my tongue up trying to talk like this 在那里试着这样说话 Till I stuck my tungue on the frozen stop sign poll 接着我如同坠入冰窟走向极端不想言语, at 8 years old 那年我才8岁啊 I learned my lesson and 那时我吸取了教训 cause I wasn't tryin to impress my friends no more 因为我不想再引起朋友的注意 But I already told you my whole life story 但我已经告诉了你们我生命中全部的故事 Not just based on my description 不止是建立在我的笔墨文字上 Cause where you see it from where you're sitting 因为换个角度看你的看法 Is probably 110% different 将会110%不一样 I guess we would have to walk a mile 我猜我们至少该互换鞋子 In each other's shoes, at least 在彼此的生命里走上一英里 What size you where? 你鞋码多大 I wear tens 我穿10号 Let's see if you can fit your feet 看看你的脚穿我的鞋能不能正正好 Walk my shoes, just to see 用我的眼,去发现 What it's like, to be me 成为我是什么感觉 All be you, let's trade shoes 交换灵魂,我是你 Just to see what I'd be like to 看看我究竟能不能 Feel your pain, you feel mine 感受你的痛,我的痛 Go inside each other's mind 深入彼此的灵魂中 Just to see what we find 试试看会有什么新发现 Looking shit through each other's eyes 透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界 But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 但别让任何人说你不够美 哦 哦 They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you sOoOoo 让他们都去死你只需问心无愧 所以 哦 哦 Lately I've been hard to reach 最近我变得无法让人接近 I've been too long on my own 我已经太久一个人 Everybody has a private world 每个人都有自己的天空 Where they can be alone... sOoOoo 好让自己来有片刻安宁 所以 哦 哦 Are you calling me, are you trying to get through OoOo 你打电话找我么,你打电话找我么 哦 哦 Are you reaching out for me, 你想了解我么, and I'm reaching out for you sOoOoo Oo Oo 我也想了解了解你 所以 哦 哦 哦 哦 Yea... To my babies. Stay strong. Daddy will be soon 献给我的宝贝们,要坚强,爸爸就快到家了 And to the rest of the world, god gave you the shoes 献给世上其他的人,上帝给了你属于你的鞋子 That fit you, so put em on and wear em 系好鞋带,整装待发 And be yourself man, be proud of who you are 做你自己,兄弟,为你的本色而自豪 Even if it sounds corny, 就算这话听着有点老土 Don't ever let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful 永远不要让任何人说你不够美 SOoOoo 所以 哦 哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
god damn&quot,  I need a new outlet  And I know some shit let them say you ain&#39, maybe just point me to the closest restroom  I don&#39.  Dad will be home soon, I just hide behind the tears of a clown  So why don&#39。, then it opens the door for coversation?  I's like all eyes on me, stay strong,  look at shit through each others eyes  用我的眼,那就是  跟随我的脚步可不是一件轻松的事  别尝试  跟随我的脚步不是一件轻松的事  今日毕;ve been hard to reach  I&#39?  我也想了解了解你,  God gave you them shoes,  but I need something to pull me out this dump  I took my bruises,  and you aint gotta walk no thousand miles  我觉得我的幽默感已经开始离我远去  所有事情绷得那么紧看起来那么忧郁  刚踏入房间就觉得气氛不对想把它给换的干干净净  就好像所有人都在盯着我看所以眼神的交流我尽量避免  如果不这么做的话就打开了话匣子好像我希望如此  我不是想吸引多余目光我只想成为你  和大多数人关系融洽或许只是告诉我最近的休息室在哪里  我TM不需要谁来做我的跟屁虫拍我马屁  对我说的每个笑话都笑到面部抽筋,要坚强  爸爸就快到家了  献给世上其他的人  上帝给了你属于你的鞋子  系好鞋带.  没有人会要求生活来赐给自己那些狗屎事情  我们得自力更生所以别寄希望会有人来帮你  现在我可以呆在家呆坐着无病呻(河蟹)吟  但身在我的处境只能振作起来靠你自己  我从来不是那种只会等待的孩子我会收拾自己的行李  或者坐在走廊里并祈祷老爸出现尽管他一直没有来  我只是希望能融入我去的每一所学校每个地方  我梦想我能做个酷小孩即便要表现的很傻X  EDNA阿姨告诉我要不许说话直到面部僵化  然后我就开始一言不发在那里试着“这样”说话  接着我如同坠入冰窟走向极端不想言语? I wear 10&#39。, tryna follow me around and wipe my ass  And laugh at every single joke I crack and half of them aint even funny like  &quot, but you'd find,那年我才8岁啊  那时我吸取了教训因为我不想再引起朋友的注意  但我已经告诉了你们我生命中全部的故事  不止是建立在我的笔墨文字上  因为换个角度看你的看法将会110%不一样  我猜我们至少该互换鞋子在彼此的生命里走上一英里  你鞋码多大,  go inside each others minds  Just to see what we's see if you could fit your feet,我是你  看看我究竟能不能  感受你的痛;t beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED;t let them say you ain&#39,我是你  看看我究竟能不能  感受你的痛,去发现  成为我是什么感觉  交换灵魂;m startin to lose my sense of humor.  Even if it sounds corny,  but I just can've been too long on my own  Everybody has a private world  Where they can be alone  As trade shoes  Just to see what it's probably 110 percent different  I guess we would have to walk a mile in each others shoes at least  What size you wear, and get up and get my own  I was never the type of kid to wait but I know(河蟹) to unpack his bags  Or sat on the porch and hoped and pray for a dad to show up who never did  I jd be like  to feel your pain,  I&#39., gone tomorrow, just to see,我  告别了处在这种状态中的我  再次开始感到冷漠  所以我便拿起笔来开火  但我真的无法承认一个事实  就是我可能会和饶舌一同去死  我需要一个新的出口  并且我懂有些事情无法吞的下喉  但我会退后一步在我的伤感中颠簸  但我知道一个事实, but Im in  I't sit back and wallow  In my own sorrow,我的痛  深入彼此的灵魂中  试试看会有什么新发现  透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界  *Singing*  But don't let them say you ain't everm just standin there holdin my tongue tryna talk like &t beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED, just stay true to you  But don&#39,尽管它们中有一半根本就无聊透顶  “哈哈哈哈marshall哥们你太逗了你TM该去当个喜剧演员”  不幸被你言中;ll be you?  Are you trying to get through?  想和我说说话么, it&#39, to fit you.;m placed,  in order for me to pick the mic back up  I don&#39,我是你  看看我究竟能不能  感受你的痛., let&#39., just stay true to you  But don't know how or why of when  I ended up in this position I&#39,  go inside each others minds  Just to see what we'd be like  t let them say you ain&#39,m not looking for extra attention?  你想了解我么;re sittin, just stay true to you  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  Verse 2  I think I&#39.  《Beautiful》  Lately I&#39,t need no fxxkin man servant, even if it meant actin stupid  Aunt Et admit or come to grips  With the fact that I may be done with rap,  I just can&#39, don&#39., and flip them, Marshall you&#39.  我就是感到很压抑  似乎就是无法从萧条中逃出去  除非我能把这座山头给翻过去  我需要一些东西把我从忧郁里拉出去  身上带着淤青和肿块  摔倒了也立刻爬起来  但我需要那种快(河蟹)感来使我的精神振作起来  这样才能回到麦克风前  不知道怎么做到因为什么或什么时候,  what it&#39, it gotta trade our shoes。  *Talking*  Yeah,明日始;d find.  Be proud of who you are,  go inside each others minds  Just to see what we't seem to get out this slump  If I could juss like to be me,  everythings so tense and gloom, just stay true to you  But don'd have to walk a thousand miles, you feel mine,  what it&#39.?  Are you tAm reaching out for you,ll be one tough act to follow  One tough act to follow  Copy  One tough act to follow  Here today, from where you&#39,  I&#39,兄弟  为你的本色而自豪  就算这话听着有点老土  永远不要让任何人说你不够美, not just based on my description  Cause where you see it, just stay true to you  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  Lately I&#39,  so put them on and wear em,  what it&#39.  最近我变得无法让人接近  我已经太久一个人  每个人都有自己的天空  好让自己来有片刻安宁  你打电话找我么, let't you all sit down, every school I went  I dreamed ofve been too long on my own  Everyone has their private world  Where they can be alone  Are you calling me,  look at shit through each others eyes  用我的眼;m reaching out for you, I  Almost feel like I got to check the temperture of the room just as soon as I walk in, like I want that  I&#39, to my babies,我的痛  深入彼此的灵魂中  试试看会有什么新发现  透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界  *Singing*  But don&#39?  你想了解我么, took my lumps,我只是藏在一个小丑的眼泪的后面  所以说你们为什么不试试静静坐下来  聆听我将要诉说的故事  丫的.  And to tt expect no help  Now I could have either just sat on my ass and pissed and moaned  But take this situation in which I&#39?我穿10号  看看你的脚穿我的鞋能不能正正好  Chrous  In my shoes,我们不用互换角色  而你将无法知道我的苦涩  Chrous  In my shoes,漫漫长路即将开始  Chrous  I  Unfortunately I am,去发现  成为我是什么感觉  交换灵魂,  I&#39,  so I decided just to pick this pen  Up and try to make an attempt to vent  but I just can&#39, so I try to avoid any eye contact  Cause if Im about to tell  Ht beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED;re so funny man you should be a comedian?  想和我说说话么.;t let them say you ain't beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED,  it't tryin to impress my friends no more  But I already told yous like to be me,  look at shit through each others eyes  用我的眼,  don&#39,  I&#39?  Are yous trade shoes  Just to see what it&#39,去发现  成为我是什么感觉  交换灵魂;  Till I stuck my tongue on that frozen stop sign pole at 8 years old  I learned my lesson then.  最近我变得无法让人接近  我已经太久一个人  每个人都有自己的天空  好让自己来有片刻安宁  你打电话找我么, cause I wasn't beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED;m startin tve been hard to reach  I&#39,  listen to the tale I's like to be me?  I't let them say you ain&#39, we ain'thissss&t beautiful  They can(河蟹) all get FXXKED。, let's trade shoes  Just to see what it&#39.  Bs,我的痛  深入彼此的灵魂中  试试看会有什么新发现  透过对方的眼看看彼此的世界  *Singing*  But don&#39。;m just so fxxkin depressed, keep makin that face till it get stuck like that  Meanwhile I&#39,整装待发  做你自己, you feel mine,  fell down and I got right back up  But I need that spark to get psyched back up。  I&#39., I just want to be just like you  Blend in with the rest of the room.;d be like  to feel your pain, let&#39.  献给我的宝贝们, just stay true to you  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  但别让任何人说你不够美  让他们都去死你只需问心无愧  Verse 3  Nobody asked for life to deal us what these bullshit hands with doubt  We gotta take these cards ourselves, you aint beautiful?  Are you reaching out for me?  我也想了解了解你
阿姆的相关知识
其他1条回答
喜欢不用非知道意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首英文歌歌名是什么?歌词有:black black,blacking blue歌词发音有点不对,大概是这个音吧:还有歌词是what you don‘t understand ...you know i do anything for you .but you want do the same.
Bruno Mars - Grenade试听:/programs/view/suEssuudZ2w/下载:http://cgi./fcgi-bin/m.q?w=Bruno+Mars+-+Grenade&p=1&source=1&t=0还有其它人翻唱过,不过这是原唱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【What Don‘t You Do?】_CeeLo Green-What Don‘t You Do?在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&What Don‘t You Do?
《What Don‘t You Do?》 - CeeLo Green
What Don‘t You Do?
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
What Don‘t You Do?相关MV推荐
《What Don‘t You Do?》歌词
- CeeLo Green
CeeLo Green的专辑