两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
将下面的段落翻译成汉语一
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢查看: 2814|回复: 10
想问下要怎么设置才能把英文自动翻译为中文???
想问下要怎么设置才能把英文自动翻译为中文???是国际版的。。。最好有图片提醒。。。或者英文提示的按哪里怎么操作。。。。或者是英文自动翻译为中文的扩展。。。谢谢大家了。。。
流氓不是错
现在的ff木有自动翻译的扩展和脚本了。只有点击后全网页翻译的。
没明白,你是说浏览器变成中文?还是需要扩展来翻译网页?
aazz00 发表于
没明白,你是说浏览器变成中文?还是需要扩展来翻译网页?
扩展来翻译网页。。。。
chqr168 发表于
扩展来翻译网页。。。。
自动的 只能用Firefox4.0一下 然后用谷歌工具栏可以。以后的Firefox版本只能用扩展,点一下才能翻译 推荐扩展
可以用个划词翻译的油猴脚本:Gtranslator 1.3.1,点“A”自动翻译,点小喇叭,还可以发音朗读。
捕获.JPG (21.06 KB, 下载次数: 1)
23:54 上传
或者也可以看看本版的这个帖子,希望对你有帮助,
本帖最后由 pipi001 于
21:36 编辑
我的方法是借用微软译者小书签(
)实现的,
1.打开管理书签。
2.在书签工具栏下新建书签
3.在名称里填《翻译》在地址栏里填javascript:(function(){var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');%20s.type%20=%20'text/javascript';%20s.src%20=%20'/bookmarklet/default.aspx?f=js&to=zh-chs';%20document.body.insertBefore(s,%20document.body.firstChild);})()复制代码保存。
4.自动翻译多国语言。
(19.83 KB, 下载次数: 2)
21:35 上传
pipi001 发表于
我的方法是借用微软译者小书签( /bookmarklet/ )实现的,
好像不是自动翻译的,貌似也需要点击一下,像谷歌翻译书签那样吧。
楼主想要的估计像chrome那样自动翻译页面上非中文语言,不需要点击的,现在火狐上海没找到呀
Copyright & KaFan & All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Discuz! X3.1( 苏ICP备号 ) GMT+8,> 【答案带解析】翻译 阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英文或中文。(共5小题,计10分) 1.Gr...
阅读下面的短文,将划线部分译成英文或中文。(共5小题,计10分)1.Greenwood Park is the best place to go to on weekends.
I always finish my breakfast fast on Saturdays because I want to get to Greenwood Park before 10:00 a .m. to meet my friends. 2.The park is a crowded place because almost everyone goes there to see the street performers.
3. 有些人认为他们没趣, but I think they are creative people. However, 4. you can enjoy your time quietly at one of the small coffee shops near the park. 5. 你可以在那儿读书或放松。 There is something for everyone at Greenwood Park. 
1.绿森林公园是周末最好的去处。
2.公园人很多,因为大家都去那里看街头表演者。
3.Some people think they are boring,
4.你可以在公园附近的一家小咖啡店安静地享受(时光)。
5. You can read or relax there.
试题分析:这篇短文告诉我们:绿森林公园是周末最好的去处。我总在周六快速完成作业...
考点分析:
考点1:英译汉
& & & 翻译部分的句子有几个特点:句子意思完整清楚;句子内容仅涉及一般日常生活或科普知识;分别涉及到表示存在有,或者归属有的句子,形容词或者副词及其比较级的句子,带有简单状语从句的复合句,极少数有用非谓语动词比如过去分词或者是动词不定式做状语的句子。词汇间的并列结构出现比较多,句子并列结构出现比较少。也有以两个短句出现的题目,这样的题目体现了背景内容的一个说明。 &句子结构上大多数为简单句,少数为复杂句或并列句;句子长度在6—20个单词左右,基本不涉及太难或生僻词汇。 &
一、翻译方法:一般分为直译与意译两种: &直译是指在翻译时尽量保持原文的语言表现形式,包括用词、句子结构和比喻手段等,译文要求忠实于原意,语言流畅易懂; &意译指把原文的大意翻译出来即可,可以不注重细节,包括不注重原文的用词、句子结构和比喻,但译文要求自然流畅。 &英语基础较好的考生可以尝试兼用两种翻译方法来完成这部分,而基础较差的考生最好以意译为主。 &
二、如何使用意译翻译句子 &对原文的理解是进行翻译的基础和前提,只有正确理解了原文,才能正确表达出原意。因此考生应该首先掌握好英语,记忆足够英语词汇。这里介绍的意译方法只能是让考生在现有状态下尽可能少失分多得分,不是给你在任何情况下都能在翻译部分获得高分的保证。&
意译英语句子分四步来完成: &
◆A. 分析原文句子的结构,确定它是简单句后,找出句子中的“主-谓(-宾)∕S-V-O”结构;&
◆B. 根据句子中带有的连接词,确定它是复杂句或并列句,并找出两个分句之间的逻辑关系; &
◆C. 找出了句子的框架后,再寻找其他修饰语的意思
相关试题推荐
用方框中所给的5个单词的填空,使短文通顺、正确。(共5小题,计10分) Dear parents,I would like to
you to the opening of our new library at No. 9 high school. The
will be on the morning of Wednesday, January 8th at 9:00. After this, you can
our school concert. Then lunch will be in the school hall at 12:00. I would
like to invite each parent to bring one book as a
for the new library. Please reply in writing to this invitation by Friday, December 20th.Larry SmithHeadmaster 
阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题。(共5小题,计10分)At 7:40 when Mrs Fang was at breakfast ,there came a call(电话), Twenty minutes later, she was with Ann, because Ann’s baby was always crying. There, Mrs Fang helped wash Ann’s three-day-old baby and it soon calmed (安静) down. It was Ann’s first child and she didn’t know how to look after the baby.Then Mrs Fang got her second call that day. Mrs Fang went on to see Mr Johnson, a rich old man. His arm was broken(断了的)and could not do housework. He needed Mrs Fang’s help.After that, she went to the home for the old . There she worked for the old people till (直到) 2:00 p.m. One by one, she answered their questions and helped them take their medicines(服药).Mrs Fang keeps going around all day and sometimes she gets calls for help even late at night. She is always busy, but she likes her job and enjoys helping others.1.When did Mrs Fang get her first call?2.What did Mrs Fang do for Ann ?3.Who gave Mrs Fang the second call?4.Why did Mrs Fang look after Mr Johnson?5.Does Mrs Fang like her job? Why? 
阅读短文,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳选项完成句子。(共5小题,计10分)A little monkey and a little fox(狐狸)are friends. One day, they went out to play. They saw an apple tree on the other side of the river. There were many big and red apples on it. But there was no bridge over the river and they couldn’t cross(跨过)it. The monkey thought hard and had an idea. They pulled down(推倒) a tree and put it over the river as a bridge.The monkey said, “My old friend, you go there first.” But after the fox went to the other side, he kicked(踢) the tree into the river and ran to the apple tree. “How can I cross the river without the tree?” cried the monkey. The fox laughed and said, “You just stand there and watch me eating the apples.” The monkey was very angry.Suddenly it began to rain. The water level(水位) in the river went up and the tree floated away (漂走) with the water.“You can eat all the apples. But you can’t come back,” shouted the monkey.The fox stopped eating and looked at the monkey sadly.1.The little monkey and the little fox wanted to _______ on the other side of the river.A. eat the applesC. pull down a treeD. play games2. The monkey had an idea that _________.A.they could swim across the riverB. they could use a tree as a bridgeC. they could use a tree as a boat3.The fox kicked the tree into the river because___________.A. he wanted to eat all the apples by himselfB. he was angryC. the tree is not useful4.The fox was sad because _________.A. the monkey was laughingB. he couldn’t reach the applesC. he couldn’t come back5. The story tells us that _________.A. the fox shouldn’t go firstB. the fox was cleverer than the monkeyC. a friend shouldn’t only care about himself 
阅读短文,判断下列句子是否符合短文内容。符合的写(T),不符合的写(F)。(共5小题,计10分)I didn’t get much money when I took the job in London. I always had simple meals. One night, I felt very tired, so I sat outside in a small park and began to eat a small piece of bread. A tall man in bad clothes walked to me. He thought I had money and asked, “Sir, could you please give me some money?”I said, “I don’t have any.”He said, “I know you wouldn’t give anybody anything.”I became very angry because he didn’t believe me. I looked at him and gave my wallet to him, “Look in my wallet.”He then said “sorry” to me and opened his wallet and said, “Here I will give you some.” I looked at him in surprise and said, “No, thank you.” And then I walked away.根据短文内容,判断正误,正确的填“T”。错误的填“F”。1.The writer(作者) had a good meal in a park one night.2.In the beginning, the tall man asked the writer for some money.3.The writer was angry because the tall man didn’t believe him.4.There was much money in the writer’s wallet.5.Finally, the writer got some money from the tall man. 
完形填空 通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。(共10小题,计20分)Mike loves ships(轮船). When he was a child, he said, “I’m going to
a naval soldier (海军士兵) when I grow up.” But his eyes were not very
, so he could not join the navy(海军). Then he said, “I’m going to
a ship and travel around the world.” But ships were very expensive, and Mike did not have enough
.Last summer Mike found a swimming
. He didn’t have to (不必)
much for the lessons, so he began going to the school on weekends. Now he is a good
.Last week a little boy said to him, “You swim so well.
do you learn to swim so well?”“Oh,” Mike said. “ I swim
, because I always think there are
fishes behind me!”1.A. am
C. was2.A. big
B. Beautiful
C. good3.A. buy
C. draw4.A. food
C. money5.A. park
C. pool6.A. pay
C. send7.A. reporter
B. scientist
C. swimmer8.A. How
C. Which9.A. fast
B. quietly
C. carefully10.A. interesting
B. dangerous
C. Understanding 
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.日期:ome apple
()5.The park is the cinema.
A.in the front of B.next to C.near to
()6.I usually go to school .
A.by foot B.by the bus C.by bike
三、把下面英语单词翻译成汉语。(15分)
1.engineer________________
2.newspaper________________
3. salesperson________________
4. post office________________
5.writer________________
6. right________________
7.collect stamps________________
8.this evening_______...把下面英语单词翻译成汉语的相关内容日期:佳佳学英语 佳佳开始学英语了,而且特爱说,还总爱让别人问她。一次,电视里的孩子在学英语,而且说得都是他们学过的,妈妈决定要考考她。 妈妈:佳佳,听懂他们在说什么了吗? 佳佳(很自豪地):听懂了! 妈妈...日期:应从下面捆 一天,阿凡提乘船远行。突然,风暴骤起。船长命令船员爬到高处去收帆,并把帆 捆在桅杆上。 阿凡提感到奇怪,跑去问船长:“你这个蠢货,船明明是在往下沉,你怎么让他们 从上面捆住它呢?” 日期:给胎儿进行英语启蒙教育 国外曾报道,胎儿在母腹内就能够接受莎士比亚语言的启蒙教育。教师埃伦?罗伊说:“只需一个袖珍耳筒式录音机,一盘磁带和英文唱的摇篮曲,就可以使胎儿将来成为精通两种语言的人才。”那么,怎样对胎儿进行英语启蒙...日期:海南剑桥少儿英语开考 剑桥少儿英语全国统一考试今天在全国同时举行,我省共有460多个少年儿童参加。 本次考试是剑桥少儿英语第7次全国统考,在我省共设3个考点。据省考试局有关...日期:汉语,在规范与多样间协调 推广民族语言规范化是为了便于交际,更是为了保持民族的一体感、认同感 普通话不是对方言的颠覆,方言也不是对普通话的冲击,它们之间是一种互补双赢的关系。要真正解决两者并存的问题,一是要区分艺术价值和实用价值,二是要区分标准和要求 9月11日期:洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (19).rm文件:FLASH 类型:英文FLASH儿歌 名称:洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (19).rm大小:1157Kb 日期: 备注:FLASH洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (19).rm英文儿歌document.write(unescape( %3Ccenter%3E%3Cobject%20id%3D%22video2%22%20classid%3D%22clsid%3ACFCDAA03-8BE日期:洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (29).rm文件:FLASH 类型:英文FLASH儿歌 名称:洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (29).rm大小:2521Kb 日期: 备注:FLASH洪恩gogo英语mtv儿歌 (29).rm英文儿歌document.write(unescape( %3Ccenter%3E%3Cobject%20id%3D%22video2%22%20classid%3D%22clsid%3ACFCDAA03-8BE
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - -
&&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信