两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Ever since I came to America
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&Ever since I came to America
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢How Do You Stop Loving Someone?? : I Love Him So Much It Hurts Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
How Do You Stop Loving Someone??
How do you really stop loving someone?? How do you teach your heart to forget a person and its memories and impact on you?
It's been more than a year since we broke up and although it doesn't hurt that much anymore I still feel the weight of your gravity upon me.. those random memories that keeps flashing on my mind , that I really can't help but feel so weak realizing that you're gone and have lived a different life without me....
I have never loved anyone else as much I have loved you and I'm not even sure If I will ever find love again ... I love you so much that it hurts so bad. Missing you so much that I wish I never even met you...the only mistakes I know I ever did is to love you that much ...
Why do I deserve to feel this pain? Why do I have to wake up every day and see just about anything that reminds me of you? It doesn't help to think that you have moved on and might not even be thinking about me the same way I do... arghhh if only there's a way for me to stop my heart from loving.you. I tried my best to move on and forget you... I did everything ... I even fooled everyone thinking that I have picked up the pieces and made them think I'm doing fine without you... only if they knew the inside me .. every part of me is screaming for you...
I know that there's nothing I can do to bring you back to me.. you're gone and chose a life without me in it.. and much as I want to be a part of that life, I might as well wish that you're happy and have found a good life ...
I still love you and I truly hope someday, and someway , I would learn to completely let you go ... I miss you so badly ...please teach me how to stop loving you...
SEND TO A FRIEND:Married But In Love With Another Man : I Am Married and Have Fallen In Love With Someone Else Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
Married But In Love With Another Man
I am 32 yrs old, I have been married for 4yrs but with my husband for 8 years. Recently I have sought out another man, in which I have been friends with for over 3yrs. In my situation I have 2 children from a previous relationship and 1 child with my husband. The other man knows that I have children, he's even met them, our children play in sports together. The other man and I have connected emotionally and mentally, I completely fell for him and now that we have physically got to know each other that feeling has gotten stronger. I feel I have hit the point of no return with my husband, I can not stand to be around him, when he touches me I feel discuss. I love my husband don't get me wrong, but when asked if I am truly in love with him I can't come up with an answer. My heart isn't home anymore and now that my husband knows about this other man and that I have 1 foot out the door he starts to show he cares for me and does the things he should have done 1yr ago but for me its too late, I feel somethings just are to far gone and I should follow my heart and where it wants to be.& I can do nothing but think of this other man, I make little trips to the store just so I can call him to hear his voice and he call and leaves me voicemails, just to say hi, or telling me that he misses me. I honestly can say that I'm in love again, and I have not felt this way in a long time with my husband
SEND TO A FRIEND:
4 More Responses
2 More Responses
1 More Response}

我要回帖

更多关于 ever since用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信