亲爱的老师,可以帮我读几篇关于英语面试自我介绍范文的范文吗?

给英语老师的道歉信 亲爱的老师 首先我们对我们上课时的吵闹、犯了错之后的毫无悔意,做出十分诚恳的道歉.事后,我们恍然大悟,这时才明白自己的错误.我们这次犯的错误是重大的,是恶劣的,不仅给我们自己带来了麻烦,耽误自己的学习.而且还给班级也带来了极坏的影响,破坏了班风,影响班级纪律性,给对我们抱以极大希望的老师的心灵带来极大的创伤.但是,我们现在已经觉悟了,已经认识到了自己的错误.我们将保证这样的事情不会发生,所以,老师,请接受我们的道歉.我们很期待您的宽恕.老师,对不起!翻译成英文
Dear XXSincerely sorry for our immature behavior today.We have realized our mistake from our bottom of our hearts.The mistake is big and bad.It not only brings bad infulence to our class climate but also disturbs our study.To the great regret,we hurt our distinguished teacher who holds promising hope for us.We make sure this kind of matter will not be happened in the future.Please accept our faithful apology!looking forward to your kind forgiveness.Sorry again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码亲爱的老师们,请帮我看看这个英语句子的结构吧!Graduate work at the University of Chicago found him connected with honorable educators Charles Judd and W.W.Charters,whose ideas of teaching and testing had an effect on his later work.我觉得是非限定性定语从句定语从句:whose ideas of teaching and testing had an effect on his later work.主句:Craduate work at the University of Chicago found him connected with honorable educators Charles Judd and W.W.Charters.主句的结构不太看的懂.him是found的直接宾语,connected with honorable educators Charles Judd and W.W.Charters是间接宾语吧?那么,主语去哪里了?Graduate work at the University of Chicago我觉得像状语,found在句中什么意思?我的译文:完成了University of Chicago的工作,建立了他和尊敬的Charles Judd 、W.W.Charters的联系,他们的教育思想和实践对他日后的工作产生着影响.
不是建立,就是find的过去式.证明是这句话是过去式(陈述过去的某件事情),所以found是个过去式.find -> found, found -> founded所以是find.这句话是这么一个结构 —— 主语 find 宾语 (状态).可以理解为:主语使得宾语获得这个状态在University of Chicago的毕业生工作,使他和令人尊敬的Charles Judd 、W.W.Charters产生了联系,他们的教学和实践理念对他以后的工作产生了影响.另外Graduate work中的Graduate可能是研究生,Graduate work相应的就是"读研究生"——在University of Chicago读研究生.我个人认为这个理解更靠谱.
谢谢!非常感谢!
我就是看不出来哪里是主语,请问哪部分是主语啊?
"Graduate work (at the University of Chicago)"
这是主语,括号里面是介词短语做后置定语
纯粹的主语就是Graduate work
然后是found
him(him是宾语)
connected with 谁谁谁(这是刚才说的那个状态),这个谁谁谁有点长,因为后面有有个whose引导的从句。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译亲爱的老师:在过去的一学期里,我很感谢你给予我的全部帮助。老师,我想对您说,我不会遗忘您总是那么的有耐心辅导我的英语,你仔细倾听它们并给出深入的解释。你向我展示了各种不同的途径来举例子和记住新的单词和用法。我深受鼓舞并且在讲英语时适从多了。你使得练习变得如此有趣以至于我老是迫不及待想要参与进来并应用它们。因为有了您的教导,我的英语有了如此大的进步。
Dear teacher:I am grateful for the help you have given me during the last semester.Teacher,I want to tell you that I will never forget the time when you helped me with my Ehglish patiently.You always listened to my questions carefully and gave me their in-depth explanation.You showed me various ways of giving wxamples,memorising new words and their usage.I was greatly encouraged and I felt better when speaking English.You make English so interesting that I often can't wait to join in and apply it.Thanks to you guidance,my English has such great progress.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear teacher:In the last semester, I appreciate you give all my help. Teacher, I want to say to you, I will not forget you're always so patient counseling my English, you listen carefully for the...
Dear Teacher:
In the past semester, I am grateful for all the help you gave me. Teacher, I want to tell you, I will not forget you're always so patient guidance of my English, you listen to th...
Dear teacher:Thank you for all the help you gave me during the last semester.Teacher,I want to tell you that I will never forget the time when you helped me with my Ehglish patiently. You al...
扫描下载二维码求几篇高考英语作文_百度知道
求几篇高考英语作文
比如一篇写“我喜欢音乐”的文章。只要把音乐这个单词换成你要写的兴趣爱好就行了求几篇高考作文,在考写兴趣爱好的题目是就能用上,一篇作文能用在多个题目上,要符合高考作文形式。越多越好
我要的是英语作文。。。能培养语感那种
提问者采纳
..;.. Just imagine what would be like if, such as....。 开头.. .... ;...)..&quot: Certainly... 还有填空作文法也挺实用的... Another equally important aspect is , such is the remark of ,百用百灵..;. 进一步提出观点.. &quot,B.. Although A enjoys a distinct advantage .,C and so on (so forth) A good case in point is. 引用. The first reason can be obviously seen.; praise.. &quot.., we may safely draw the conclusion that .. ,., it is wiser ... . &quot: One of the greatest early writers said .. 提出观点. It is time we explore the truth of , A carries much weight than B when sth is concerned, other reasons are., but is it a wise one..... A is but one of the many effects其实多背一些句型就可以了. Most people would agree that: Now there is a growing awareness that. In short......&Knowledge is power&quot.. Why . , but it suffers from the disadvantage that. Besides.... It is not surprising that., for one thing., such dilemma we often meet in daily life... 讲故事 (先说故事主体).,: To understand the truth of . 进行对比...... A particular example for this is.. Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible.? Recently the problem has been brought into focus.. 结尾.;, some think ..... Any discussion about this problem would inevitably involves .. That is how sb comment ( criticize&#47, the story still has a realistic significance. Another is .... Some people may neglect that in fact : Suppose that.... In summary. How often we hear such words like there: , B has its own advantages. Others suggest that... A is a common way of ... but that is only part of the history.: From what has been discussed above: The advantages for A for outweigh the disadvantages of..,往里套.. There is a public debate today that ., it is also important to see... It is reasonable to expect. such as A.. will make this point clear 让步: There are many reasons for . 承上启下.... Part of the explanation is : When it comes to . The answer to this problem involves many factors..,网上有很多. 举普通例子.: For example(instance).... I do not deny that A has its own merits.. A maybe . 提出假想例子的方式. A study of ,this story is not rare.;. 提出原因.. Indeed ...。给你上传一个.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Everyone has a dream.
Now I want to say something about my dream. What is my dream? I often ask myself. In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.
My dream is to become a successful doctor, helping those sick people and saving their lives. Of course, to be a good doctor is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone healthy. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportun...
没有眼泪的童年
天空中悬浮着一些灰色的尘埃,阳光因无法传透而显得那样苍白。宣告我来到的哭上声并没有撕开那灰色的天幕,它不落泪,反而更加悲哀。
天灰蒙蒙的。记忆中的画面永远是这种调调,充斥着生活的是永远都无法描述的空虚,躲在角落里的我打着的是永远没人能体会的寒噤。每一天都在一遍一遍地数着过往的车辆,一遍一遍地对自己说着一些安慰的话语,一遍又一遍地祈祷梦想成真,一遍又一遍地盼着下雨,盼着有彩虹挂出,盼望着见到一丝美丽。
恍惚中似乎又看见夜半清醒的烛光映晃着疲惫的我,墙上所挂的生字追兵一般地包围着我,老爸在一边大声地斥到:“这算什么?为什么这么简单你做不到?为什么? ”只因为对那个抽象概念像白痴一样的我也不明白为什么,所以我沉默,所换来的是内容升了...
我懂得了珍惜:
也许只要像我这样,在死亡线上呆过一次的人,才会觉得生命的宝贵和时间的宝贵。真的,也许昨天你还在计划着要等到多少多少年以后才死去!但是,今天死神就把你接到他的宝殿去做客!
星期天,我在睡梦中被妈妈无情的拉醒。妈妈说:“你不是经常闹着说肚子痛吗?今天有空,正好帮你检查一下!”无奈,我只好跟着我妈妈去了。检查的结果,令我们都大吃一惊,我居然患有胆结实。顿时,天昏地暗。天哪?我还有活到111岁呢!死神为什么要在我这么个活波可爱的小女孩上,按上这么个残酷的事实。
我极力的想:有的人死了,只要为大家做的贡献得多,就永远活在我们心中。我也想做出让伟大祖国都记住我的理想啊,但是,我才几岁啊!死神就要这么早的把我接走。他千方百计的让我眷顾人间,却在我精...
嗯,《赵松涛高考英语作文高分模板》确实好,不仅模板经典,还有按不同话题分类的很多经典高考和模考作文范文
哎,作为一个过来人,我深有感触啊你直接到金利高考网站上找就行
《赵松涛高考英语作文高分模板》上的模板很好。
高考英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 保险公司面试范文3篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。