高中英语选修7课文逐句翻译(人教版)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩20页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢歌词是i will love you to the end英文歌曲名称是什么_百度知道
歌词是i will love you to the end英文歌曲名称是什么
Let Me Go (feat.Chad Kroeger) - Avril LavigneLove that once hung on the wallUsed to mean something, but now it means nothingThe echoes are gone in the hallBut I still remember, the pain of decemberOh, there isn&#39;t one thing left you could sayI&#39;m sorry it&#39;s too lateI&#39;m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI&#39;ve said goodbyeSet it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it goYou came back to find I was goneAnd that place is empty, like the hole that was left in meLike we were nothing at allIt&#39;s not that you meant to meThought we were meant to beOh, there isn&#39;t one thing left you could sayI&#39;m sorry it&#39;s too lateI&#39;m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI&#39;ve said goodbyeSet it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it goI let it go, and now I knowA brand new life, this tale is rudeWhere it&#39;s right, you always knowSo this time, I won&#39;t let goThere&#39;s only one thing left here to sayLove&#39;s never too lateI&#39;ve broken free from these memoriesI&#39;ve let it go, I&#39;ve let it goAnd two goodbyes, lend you this new lifeDon&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me goDon&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me godon&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me go
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁That place is empty,like the hole that was left i_百度知道
That place is empty,like the hole that was left i
That place is empty,like the hole that was left in me
句意思~~
提问者采纳
That place is empty,like the hole that was left in me空像留给我洞That place is empty,like the hole that was left in me空像留给我洞That place is empty,like the hole that was left in me空像留给我洞
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
空像我遗留空洞
那个地方是空的,就像留在我身上的洞。
指的是感情上的空虚吧?
这个地方空了,想我离开后的洞
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高潮ca caste the flesh 一首英文歌男唱_百度知道
高潮ca caste the flesh 一首英文歌男唱
Let Me Go (feat.Chad Kroeger) - Avril LavigneLove that once hung on the wallUsed to mean something, but now it means nothingThe echoes are gone in the hallBut I still remember, the pain of decemberOh, there isn&#39;t one thing left you could sayI&#39;m sorry it&#39;s too lateI&#39;m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI&#39;ve said goodbyeSet it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it goYou came back to find I was goneAnd that place is empty, like the hole that was left in meLike we were nothing at allIt&#39;s not that you meant to meThought we were meant to beOh, there isn&#39;t one thing left you could sayI&#39;m sorry it&#39;s too lateI&#39;m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI&#39;ve said goodbyeSet it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it goI let it go, and now I knowA brand new life, this tale is rudeWhere it&#39;s right, you always knowSo this time, I won&#39;t let goThere&#39;s only one thing left here to sayLove&#39;s never too lateI&#39;ve broken free from these memoriesI&#39;ve let it go, I&#39;ve let it goAnd two goodbyes, lend you this new lifeDon&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me goDon&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me go, don&#39;t let me goDon&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me goWon&#39;t let you go, don&#39;t let me go
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 empty中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信