上传于||暂无简介
大小:5.86KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢初一英语对话_百度知道
初一英语对话
要5钟左右2.关于体育 科技 等等3.要太难
急急》》明要 校外教
留口语作业
A: How have you been? It had been quite some time since we last met. B: I am fine thank you. Let me introduce to you. This is my classmate, C . A: Nice to meet you C. I am A. I'm a psychology student. C: Nice to meet you too A. B: Our exam is over. How about yours? A: Today is the last day of my final exam. C: This means all three of us are having holiday from now onwards. A: Yes. Do both of you have any plans for your holidays? B: I'm planning to go travelling. Since my holiday is three weeks long. C: Where is your travel destination? B: Singapore.My sister and her family lives there.I will be staying in their house. A: It is very convenient then. I heard the accomodation there is very expansive. Since your sister is there then you don't need to worry much. C: I am planning to get a part time job. A: Have you found one? C: Yes. I am thinking to work in my brother's company. They are currently in need of a temporary worker.I can fill in the vacancy. B: That is very lucky of you. Most people will face difficulties in getting a part time job. C: So how about you A? What is your holiday plan? A: Just like B, I am planning to go for a trip but I have not decide on which country to visit. B: What do you have in mind? A: I was thinking about Thailand or Korea. C: Well both places are interesting. A: Yes I think so too. That is the reason why I have not make up my decision yet. B: I've got to go now. See you soon then. C: See you. A: Bye. Take care.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
—、场景交警:Don't yart here.
甲:Oh,sorry.二、场景甲:I got a tiket
yesterday.乙 :Oh?what time do you get tucket?甲:At seven o'llak in the morning.戊:You ran a red light.丁:You nearly ran in to the bus.丙:Don'tbe so upset Everythin will be ok.丁:What time do you get up.甲:At five o'clock in the morning.戊:It's really hard for you.乙:Take it easy .there must be some ways to lompensnte for it.甲:Thank you! It won't happen a gain.
 A: Did you watch the
football Games yesterday? 你看昨天的比赛了吗?   B: Yes. I've watched the game. chenfeng
is really somebody. 看了。晨风真了不起。  A: Yes, she is great.是啊,她确实是太棒了。  B: Do you like indoor sports ? 你喜欢室内体育吗?   A: Yes, I prefer Table Tennis ,That's our national sport。 是的,我最喜欢乒乓球,那可是我们的国球。  B: I know what you mean. I like it too. 我明白你的意思。我也喜欢。    
我说侯要,你在百度上随便找个英语文章,翻译,明天拿着一读OK
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
初一英语单词游戏汇总
wwlcj1982 于发布 l 已有人浏览
初一英语单词游戏,是为老师上课调节气氛准备的内容,老师通过玩单词游戏,帮助初一学生学习和记住英语单词。初一
初一英语单词游戏,是为老师上课调节气氛准备的内容,老师通过玩单词游戏,帮助初一学生学习和记住英语单词。
相关英语学习内容
初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
初中英语头条
初中英语单词表,将初中英语各年级教材中单词进行了分类
初中英语语法学习视频版,本视频主要针对初中的英语语法
初中英语一年级上册教案汇总,方便初中英语一年级学生的
初一英语单词游戏,是为老师上课调节气氛准备的内容,老师
初中英语最新推荐
初中英语排行
我们也在这里:把中考试题库加入
好试题,好成绩,一步到位!
最新热门试题
初一英语在线资料免费下载
初一英语第一学期期中练习题
英语试题同步练习题考试题教案初二英语期中测试
英语试题同步练习题考试题教案初二英语期中测试
Unit 1 Where's your pen pal from 1
Unit 1 Where's your pen pal from 2
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? Period 1
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? Period 2
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? Period 3
Unit 2 What time do you go to school
Unit 3 How do you go to school Section A1
Unit 3 How do you go to school Section A2
Unit 3 How do you go to school Section B1
Unit 3 How do you go to school Section B2
Unit 4 Don't eat in class Section A1
Unit 4 Don't eat in class Section A2
Unit 4 Don't eat in class Section A3
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas sectionA
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas sectionA1
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas sectionB
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas sectionB1
unit 5 I'm watching TV Period 4
Unit 6 I'm watching TV Section B
unit 6 I'm watching TV Section B1
Unit 6 I'm watching TV Section A
您现在的位置是: &
& 初一英语在线资料免费下载
试题库说明:全国中考试题资源库,主要以全国中学生试题为主,包括中考真题,中考压轴题,中考模拟题,期中试题,初中单元练习题,月考试题,电子教材,电子课件等栏目。共6000多套各省中考真题,9000多套各省市初中期中期末练习题,35000多篇初中电子教材,供广大学生学习参考。欢迎广大学生和家长提出宝贵的意见和需求,联系方式:QQ}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语学习方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信