因为是去植树劳动,所以尽量换上旧衣服,穿运动鞋用运动鞋英语怎么说说

帮我写篇英语作文植树节到了.青年志愿者准备组织一次义务劳动去运河边种树.周日上午8:00到公园门集合.坐公交车.注意:换旧衣服.穿运动鞋.中午不回来.带好食物和水.工具由园林局提供.写篇通知.不少于60词.
It was the tree planting day.
Young volunteers organized themselves to do the tree planting along the river bank.
Everybody was supposed to assemble at the main gate of the park at 08:00 a.m.
People arrived the assembly point by different means.
Some by bicycle, some travelled by bus and some by foot.
Everyone was excited about the events and ready to enjoy the experience.
They were told to dress themselves properly with old clothings and sport shoes.
Each person should bring along their water and lunch box for the lunch break.
The tools for the tree planting were provided by the organizing committee.
Everybody had a great time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一植树节(3月12日)到了,青年志愿者准备组织一次义务劳动,去京杭大运河边种树.周日上午8:00到公园门口集合,坐公共汽车,注意:换旧衣服,穿运动鞋,中午不回来,带好食物和水,树苗,工具由园林局(Gardens Bureau)提供.欢迎您的参与写一篇英语短文,不要长篇大论,需要写到初三学生的程度
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码汉语翻译成英语(急) 明天早晨8点我们将去农场劳动,请穿旧衣服.最好自带食品及水.请记住在学校门口集合. 我在线等,第一个回答准确者就给他积分 ,语法必须准确
挚爱葱娘787
We are going to wok a farm at 8:00 tomorrow morning.Please wear your old clothes.It's best to bring some water and food for yourself. We are meeting at the school gate.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译下面的中文:今天是植树节,早餐后我和同学们乘车去西山.因为去植树,所以我们都穿着旧衣服.我们一到那里就开始工作了.我们先挖坑,把一根长而结实的木棍插入每个坑内.然后把幼苗放进坑内,将它捆在木棍的顶端使之保持竖直.接着我们把泥土放回坑里,用脚踩实.最后我们取水浇树.我们干的都很卖力,每人至少种了三棵树.虽然有点累,但是我们觉得很开心,因为我们为建设绿色家园作出了贡献.
龙█哥█萌█稘
Today is the Arbor Day.After breakfast,my classmates and I rode to XiShan.Because to plant trees,we all wear old clothes.We got there as started to work.We'll dig a pit at first,put a long and strong stick into every pit.And then put the seedlings into a pit,and made it in the top of the stick bound to upright.Then we put back into the soil pit,with the foot reality.Finally,we poured water tree.We tried our best to do it.Every one planted three trees at least.Although we felt a little tired,we felt very happy,because we made the contribution to makeing the construction of green home .祝楼主英语更上一层楼
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
同学,这么长你都不给点分,没有动力呀
today is the Tree Planting day, i went to Xishan mountain by bus with my classmates after breakfast. we all wore old clothes for this activity. We started work once we have been there, firstly, we plu...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 运动鞋用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信