填空listen 什么ththe skye boat song

初中英语短文填空题_百度知道
初中英语短文填空题
我要题网站请看清楚再答要含答案哈快啊考要急急急呀
提问者采纳
2008届初三英语短文综合填空提高训练15篇(附答案)1Can animals be made to work for us ? Some scientists think that one day animals may be t____ to do a number of simple jobs .They s____ that in a film or on TV we may see elephants , monkeys ,dogs ,bears ,or other animals doing a lot of things .If you w_____ carefully , you may find that those animals are given something to eat in return for d____ them . The scientists say that many d_____ animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they will get something to eat .Of course, as we know , dogs can be used to guard a house ,and elephants can be used to do some heavy j___ . And we can also teach animals to work in f____ .Apes ,for example have b____ used in America to help make cars and scientists b_____ that these monkeys may one day get in crops and e____ drive trains . KEYS:1taught , say , watch , doing , different ,
jobs , factories , been , believe , even .2 Do you have a pet? Are you i_____ in taking care of animals? Girls and boys who like animals may want to study to be animal doctors.They are often c_____vets . Many of them work in animal h_____. Others may work on farms or at a z_____. Some study animal diseases and try to find w_____ to keep the animals from getting i______. They do studies in m_____ for animals.Vets listen to an animals’s h______. They check its ears, eyes, mouth and blood. They o______ on animals when they need to. They may give the animals shots(注射) and tell the pets’ o_____ what food is best.1.______interested____2.___called______3._hospital_s______
4.______zoo_____ 5.____what______6._____ill____7._______museum___8.___hearts_____9. ___operate________ 10._____owners____KEYS:2interested ,called , hospitals , zoo , ways ,ill , medicine , heart , operate , owners .3When I was walking down the street one day , I s______ a small bag on the ground . I picked it up and opened it to see w_______ I could find out the owner’s name . There was n_______ inside it except some dollars and a picture of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old . I put the photo back and took the bag to the police station . Before I left , the policeman wrote down my name and my a_______ . He thought the owner might want to thank me .
That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle . They had also asked a young woman to have dinner with us . Her face was familiar , but I couldn’t r_______ where I had seen her . D________ our talk , the young woman happened to say that she had l_______ her bag that afternoon . All at once I remembered w_______ I had seen her . She was the young girl in the photo . though she looked now much o______ than the girl in the picture . She was very s_______ , of course , when I told her about the bag . After dinner we went to the police station and got back her bag . The policeman said to me , It’s a wonderful thing . You found not only the bag , but also the owner of the bag .
1___saw______
2________whether__ 3___________nothing__
4___address_________
5____remember_________6______During___
7________lost_____ 8____where_________
9____older________
10_____surprised________ KEYS:3saw , whether , nothing , address , remember ,During , lost , where , older , surprised .4Only mother love is true love. It gives e_________ everything all his life. When you are still a baby, mother takes good care of you as much as possible. In your waking hours she always holds you in her arms. When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and n__________ and forgets about herself. When you are growing up day by day, she feels very happy. When you are old e__________ to go to school, mother still looks after you all the t_______ . On cold winter days, she always tells you to p_______ on more clothes. She always stands in the wind waiting for you back from school every day. When you hurry to leave home for school with little b_________
. She always feels worried about you at home. She u________
knows about you study and spend much money on your school things. When you do well at school , you will see the brightest s__________ on her face. Mother can do everything for you day after day. Mother is always ready to give everything she has to her children, not to receive. What true love that is in the w________ ! We will r____________ Mother Love for ever!1___everybody______
2_______night___
3________enough___
4________time__
5 ___put_______6___busy______
7_____usually_____
8________smile___
9_________world_
10 __remember________KEYS:41. everyone / everybody
7. usually
10.remember 5Seumas Mcsporran is a very b____
man. He is 60 years old and he has thirteen jobs. He is a postman , a policeman ,a fireman , a taxi driver , a school-bus driver , a boatman ,an ambulance man , an accountant , a petrol attendant , a barman , and an undertaker .Also , he and his wife , Margaret , have a shop and a small hotel.Seumas l_____
and works on the island of Gigha in the west of Scotland. Only 120 people live on Gigha but in s_____
150 tourists come by b_____
every day.Every weekday Seumas gets up at six and makes b_____
for the hotel guests. At eight he drives the island’s children to s_____ .
At nine he collects the post from the boat and delivers it to all the houses on the island. He also delivers the beer to the island’s only pub. Then he helps Margaret in the s_____ .He says:Margaret likes being busy,too.We n_____
have holidays and we don’t like w_____
television. In the evening Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts. At ten we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed. P_____
our life isn’t very exciting, but we like it.1.______busy____
2 _lives__________
3 _______search_____
4 __________bus__
5 ______breakfast_____6.____school______
7 _____sea______
8 ______never______
9 _________watch___
10 ___Perhaps________KEYS:51. busy
5. breakfast 6. school
9. watching
10. Perhaps 6Tim spent in a bookshop can be enjoyable . If you go to a good s________ , no assistant will come near to you and say , Can I h______ you ? You needn’t buy a________ you don’t want . You may try to find out where the book you want is . But if you w_______ , the assistant will lead you there and then he will go away . It seems that he is not interested i_____ selling any books at all .
There is a story which t_______ us about a good shop . A medical student found a very useful book in a shop , but it is too expensive for him to b______ . He couldn’t get it from the library , e_______ . So every afternoon he went there to r______ a little at a time . One day , however , he couldn’t find the book from its usual place and was leaving when he saw an assistant signing to him . To his s________ , the assistant pointed to the book in a corner , I put it there so as not to be sold out .said the assistant . Then he let the student go on with his reading .1 _________
2 _________
3 ___________
4 __________
5 __________6 _________
7 _________
8 ___________
9 __________
10 __________KEYS:6store , help , anything , want , in , tells , buy , either , read , surprise .7( S= H=Han mei )S: Good morning. Can I help you ?H: Yes. I ______ this blouse last week, but there's something wrong with it. When I _____ it, the colours ran. I can't _____ it now. I want you to _____ this blouse or give me my _____ back.S: Let me see. Did you wash it in _____ water ?H: Of course not.S: It ______ as if it hasn't been washed following the _______ .Did you leave it in water ______ you washed it ?H: No, I didn't do that, ______. I didn't put it cold water until I washed it.1. __________
6. __________
10. ___________KEYS:7bought , washed , wear , change , money , hot , looks/seems , instruction(s) , before , either , 8When you go to England you may find the traffic there is different from ours. As a f_______ (1) you must be c_______ (2) in the streets, because the traffic d______ (3) on the left. You must look to the right and then the left before you cross a street.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very b______ (4).
traffic is most d_______ (5) then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to take care, too. Always r______ (6) the traffic m ______ (7)
on the left. You have to t______ (8) a look first or you will go to the w_______ (9) way.
In many English cities there are big buses with two f______ (10). You can sit on the second one. From there you can see the city very well.1. __________
2 __________
3 __________
4 __________
5 ____________6. __________
7 __________
8 __________
9 __________
10____________KEYS:81 foreigner
5 dangerous 6 remember
10 floors9Which animal do we need m
? Dogs? Horses? No! The a
to the question is cows.Why cows? Cows give us milk. And milk is one of our most important k
Suppose(假设)that all the milk cows make in one year were put i
bottles. And suppose these bottles were put side by side. The line of bottles would go all around the world 400 t
.That is a lot of milk, less than half of it is used for d
and cooking. Most of it is u
to make butter cheese, ice cream and many other things. It takes many cows to give us that m
milk. But not as many as it used to. A cow used to give only about 1,500 quarts(夸脱)of milk a year. Now a fine cow may g
more than 3,000 quarts in a year.
Why do cows give more milk today? Now farmers have better cows. The cows get better c
and better food.
KEYS:91.most
6.drinking
10.care10Here’s a part of an e-mail answer from Joe giving some advice to his son in college . When I was young , I often met t_________ (1) about what to do and what not to do . My grandmother told me not to worry about those things . I o________ (2) did them once a year or once a lifetime . I________ (3) , I should try to do well those things , and I do them every day . For example , I need to eat every day , so I should learn how to c________ (4) . I need to talk to o________ (5) every day , so I should learn how to work with d ________ (6) people and know how to s ________ (7) well . I walk every day , so my s _______(8) should be all right and comfortable . Every night I sleep , so my bed should let me have a good rest . Taking care of the e_________ (9) things m________ (10) that you do a better job of the one in a lifetime things as well .1.________
2. __________
3.___________
4. ___________
5 . ______________6.________
7. __________
8.___________
9. ___________
10 . ______________KEYS:101. trouble(s)
3. Instead
6. different
9. everyday
10. means11Let me tell you a story . A good friend of mine lives with six hundred animals on an island . Ever s___1___ he left school , he has travelled all over the world l___2___ for animals for his own zoo . He writes books about his travels , and about his wonderful a___3___ . The money for his books helps him to p___4____
for all the animal food . My friend told me that when he was looking for water last week (There is not enough water on the island , though there is a lot all around it ) , he f___5___ oil
. He n___6___ money for his travels and for his zoo , and a little oil would buy e___7___ water for a long time , but he knows that if he tells anybody else about it , it will be the e___8___ of his zoo and his life’s work . So I think he will not tell anybody e ___9___ you and me about what he found — because oil and water can’t be p___10___ together . Oil may bring greater trouble to his animals than not having enough water . Do you think so ?1. __________ 2. __________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. _____________6. __________7. __________ 8. ____________ 9. ____________ 10. _____________KEYS:11
2. looking
3. animals
put12Can animals be made to work for people ? Some scientists think that one day animals may be trained to do a number of simple jobs i_________ (1) of people . They say that at a circus (杂技场) for e__________(2) , we may see elephants , monkeys , dogs and other animals doing q ________(3) skillful things . Perhaps you have seen them on the television or in a film . If you watch closely , you may find that the trainer (驯兽员) always g ________(4) the animal some sugar o r a piece of fruit as a reward . The scientists say that many d_________
(5) animals may be trained to do a lot of simple things if they know they will get a reward f________
(6) doing that .
Of course , as we know , dogs can be trained to l__________(7) after a house
, and soldiers in both old and modern t __________(8) have used geese to give warning (警报) by m _________(9) a lot of noise when an enemy comes near . And also it may be possible to train animals to work in families or f ____________
(10) .1.___________ 2.___________ 3. ____________ 4 ._____________ 5. ___________6.___________ 7.___________ 8. ____________ 9._____________ 10. ___________KEYS:121. instead
2. example
5. different
10. factories13The u________ means the earth ,the sun , the moon and the stars and the space b________ them .Many of the stars are so f_____ away that we can not see them . The moon , our satellite , travels a______ the earth . It has already been visited b______ man from the earth . Man-made satellites have been sent up i______ space by many countries .They go round the earth . They are used for helping us to learn more a______ the earth , the weather and other things . They are also used for sending and r_______ messages . It makes people f_______ different countries understand each other much better . So people say the world itself is becoming a much s_____ place. People call the small place the global village . KEYS:13universe ,
receiving ,
smaller .14If you don’t use your arms or your legs for some time , th when you start using them again , they will gradually (逐渐)become stronger again . Everybody knows this . Yet many people do not seem to know that it is the s
with memory . When someone says that he has a good memory , he really means that he d
give it enough chance to become stronger.
If a friend says that his arms and legs are weak , we k
that it is his own fault . But if he tells us that he has a poor memory , many of us think that his p
are to blame , and f
of us know that it is just his own fault.
Have you e
found some people can’t read or write but they usually have b
memories ? This is b
they cannot read or write and they h
they cannot write them down in a little notebook . They must remember dates , names , so their memory is the whole time being exercised.
So if you want a good memory , l
from these people : practise remembering .
10. ______
KEYS:141. same 2. doesn’t 3. know
4. parents 5. few
6. ever 7. better
8. because 9. have
10. learn15Henry was worried. This was his first time to go traveling by air. Hedid not know h_____ to find his seat, so he went to the air hostess andasked, Could you help me? I can’t find my seat. The air hostess s_____him the seat and told him to sit d_____ and fasten the seat belt. Shetold Henry not to m______ about when the plane was going up. And she alsosaid that Henry’s ears might feel a little s______, but he didn’t need toworry about it b_______ many people felt like that. When the plane wasf_______ very high, Henry could stand up and walk round. He could e______read books, newspapers or see films. The air hostess would b_____ food anddrinks. Henry could e______ the flight and arrived home soon.1. __________ 2. __________
3. ____________
4. ____________ 5. _____________6. __________ 7. __________
8. ____________
9. ____________ 10. _____________KEYS:15how, showed, down , move , strange , because , flying, either, bring , enjoy
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
建议干脆买本针性练习册做更啦 ~~现练习册都比较详细解释~~
Traffic rules are made to keep order on the road. They also help to people ⑴_.
The pedestrian has as many rules to ⑵_as the driver of the car. You should walk at the sidewalk or at the⑶_ of the road. Always look carefully before you walk across the street.
If you like riding a bike, don't ride in the middle of the road or run⑷ _ red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, don't look around to talk.
If you drive, you should⑸_at the traffic lights. You must always⑹_ a seat belt. Without belts⑺_the driver and the passengers may be thrown out through the window.
You may not need to drive a bus, but⑻_ if you ...
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁选词填空&bzbysit go watch do camp listen like die play boat be& 1. The children like ______ in the l_百度知道
选词填空&bzbysit go watch do camp listen like die play boat be& 1. The children like ______ in the l
&bzbysit go watch do camp listen like die play boat be&1.
The children like ______ in the lake.2.
---What's she doing?
---She's _______her sister.3.
Your classmate _____ going on a trip near your hometown.4.
We are discussing where _________.5.
The cat ______ soon. 6.
---Who______to the teacher?
----Mary is.7.
Sometimes Ling Feng ________ table tennis after school.8.
How about _________TV with us?9.
---What ______ she ________ doing?
---She ______ dancing.10. Li Chen is going _______ with his parents.
提问者采纳
The children like
in the lake.2.
---What's she doing?
---She's
babysitting
her sister.3.
Your classmate
going on a trip near your hometown.4.
We are discussing where to go .5.
is listening
to the teacher?
----Mary is.7.
Sometimes Ling Feng
table tennis after school.8.
TV with us?9.
dancing.10. Li Chen is going
with his parents.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The children like __boating____ in the lake.2.
---What's she doing?
---She's __playing with___her sister.3.
Your classmate _is_ going on a trip near your hometown.4.
We are discussing where ___to go\play______.5.
The cat __died____ soon. 6.
---Who___is listening___to the teacher?
----Mary is.7.
Sometimes Ling Feng ___plays__
table tennis after school.8.
How about __watching__TV with us?9.
---What ___is__ she___like___ doing?
---She ___likes___ dancing10. Li Chen is going ____camping___ with his parents.
2.bzbysiting
8.watching
10.to camping望采纳!!!
选词填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语现在进行时练习答案,【英语天才进】_百度知道
求英语现在进行时练习答案,【英语天才进】
. 写列词现词形式
work_______
sing_______
study_______
have _______
dance ________
write___ __
take________
run_________
sit_________
shop________
swim__________
lie________二.按要求改写句
1. The boy is playing basketball.
否定句:____________________________般疑问句:_________________________肯定答:______________________否定答:______________________ is playing basketball提问:__________________________The boy提问:__________________________2. They are singing in the classroom.否定句:____________________________般疑问句:_________________________肯定答:____________________否定答:______________________are singing提问:__________________________in the classroom提问:__________________________三. 用现进行完列句1. What _________ you __________ (do)?2. I _____________ (sing) an English song.3. What ________ he ____________ (mend)?4. He ______________ (mend) a car.5. ______ you __________ (fly) a kite? Yes, _____________.6. ______ she ___________ (sit) in the boat?7. ______ you _____________ (ask) questions?8. We _______________ (play) games now.9. What are you _________(do) now? I ___________(eat) bread.10. It’s nine o’clock. My father_______________(work) in the office.11.
Look, the boy____________(put) the rubbish into the bin.12.
__________he__________(clean) the classroom? No, he isn’t. He____________(play).13. Where is Max? He___________(run) on the grass.14.
Listen, who____________(sing) in the music room? Oh, Mary_____________(sing) there.四选择题
1. Who _____ over there now?
A. singing
B. are sing
C. is singing
2. It’s eight o’clock. The students _____ an English class.
C. is having D. are having
3. Listen! The baby _____ in the next room.
C. is crying
4. Look! The twins _____ new sweaters.
A. are wearing
B. wearing
C. are wear D. is wearing
5. Don’t talk here. Grandparents _____.A. is sleeping
B. are sleeping
C. sleeping
6. Tom is a worker. He ____ in a factory. His sisters _____ in a hospital.A. work/ work
B. works/ work
C. work/ works
7. Who _____ English best in your class?
C. speaking
8. Mrs. Read _____ the windows every day.
A. is cleaning
9. We _____ music and
often _____ to music.
A. like/ listen
B. likes/ listens
C. like/ are listening
10. She _____ up
at six in the morning.
C. getting
11. On Sundays he sometimes _____ his clothes and sometimes _____ some shopping.A. wash/ do
B. is washing/ is doing
C. washes/ does
12. The twins usually _____ milk and bread for breakfast, but Jim _____ some coffee for it.
A. have/ have
B. have/ has
C. has/ have
提问者采纳
1、working
lying2、The boy isn't playing basketball.
Is the boy playing the basketball ?
Yes,he is./No,he isn't,
What's the boy doing?
Who's playing basketball?
They aren't singing in the classroom. Are they singing in the classroom? Yes,they are/No,they aren't. What're they doing? Where're they singing?4、are doing singing is mending is mending Are flying I am Is sitting Are asking are playing doing am eating is working is putting Is cleaning is playing is running is singing is singing5、CDCAB BBCAB CB
提问者评价
谢谢!~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
现在进行时的相关知识
其他4条回答
一. 写出下列动词的现在分词形式
work___working____
sing____singing___
play___ playing __
study___studying____
have ___having___
dance ____dancing____
write__writing_ __
take_____taking___
run____running_____
sit_____sitting____
shop____shopping____
swim____swimming______
lie____lying____
二.按要求改写句子
否定句:__The boy is not playing basketball._
一般疑问句:__is the boy
playing basketball?_
肯定回答:___Yes, he is__否定回答:No, he isn't.
对“is playing basketball”提问:__what is the boy doing?_
对“The boy”提问:___who is playing basketball?
2. They ...
一. 写出下列动词的现在分词形式
work-working
sing-singing
play--playing
study-studying
have- having
dance -dancing
write-writing
take-taking
run-running
sit-sitting
shop-shopping
swim-swimming
二.按要求改写句子
否定句:The boy isn't playing basketball.
一般疑问句:Is the boy playing basketball.
肯定回答:Yes, he is.
否定回答:No, he isn't.
对“is playing basketball”提问:What is the boy doing?
对“The boy”提问:Who is playing the basketball?
2. They are singing in the classroom.
否定句:They are not singing in th...
1、working
2、The boy isn't playing basketball.
Yes,he is./No,he isn't,
What's the boy doing?
They aren't singing in the classroom. Are they singing in the classroom? Yes,they are/No,they aren't. What're they doing? Where're they singing?
4、are doing singing is mending is mending Are flying I am Is sitting Are asking are playing doing am eating is working is putting Is cleaning is playing is running is singing is singing
5、CDCAB BBCAB CB
一. 写出下列动词的现在分词形...
1、working
lying2、The boy isn't playing basketball.
Yes,he is./No,he isn't,
What's the boy doing?
They aren't singing in the classroom. Are they singing in the classroom? Yes,they are/No,they aren't. What're they doing? Where're they singing?4、are doing singing is mending is mending Are flying I am Is sitting Are asking are playing doing am eating is working is putting Is cleaning is playing is running is singing is singing5、CDCAB BBCAB CB
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 fresh off the boat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信