为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌有句歌词是i try my best to make you 别的就不记得了 一直在找_百度作业帮
有首英文歌有句歌词是i try my best to make you 别的就不记得了 一直在找
小天才OC82V
应该是ONLY
吧,下附歌词Two a.m. and the rain is fallingHere we are at the cross roads once againYou're telling me you're so confusedYou can't make up your mindThis is meant to be you're asking meBut only love can sayTry again or walk awayBut I believe for you and meThe sun will shine one daySo I'll just play me partAnd pray you'll have a change of heartBut I can't make you see it throughThat's something only love can doIn your arm as the dawn is breakingFace to face and a thousand mines apartI've tried my best to make you seeThere's hope beyond the painIf we give enough if we learn to trustBut only love can sayTry again or walk awayBut I believe for you and meThe sun will shine one daySo I'll just play me partAnd pray you'll have a change of heartBut I can't make you see it throughThat's something only love can do、I know if I could find the wordsTo touch you deep insideYou'd give our dream just one more chanceDon't let this be our goodbyeBut only love can sayTry again or walk awayBut I believe for you and meThe sun will shine one daySo I'll just play me partAnd pray you'll have a change of heartBut I can't make you see it throughThat's something only love can doThat's something only love can do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 try best to do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信