我们住在大城市的好处英语我表哥家的英语

1.I decided/decide to teach myself English./I decided/decide to learn English by myself.2.Thank you for inviting us to your trip.3.Is his cousin craze about decorating his house4.I can’t wait to see my birthday presents.5.She doesn’t sing as well as her sister【解析】试题分析:1. to do sth.决定做某事;teach oneself English/ learn English by oneself.自学。故填:I decided/decide to teach myself English./I decided/decide to learn English by myself.2. sb. for doing sth.感谢某人做了某事。故填:Thank you for inviting us to your trip.3. craze about. 故填:Is his cousin craze about decorating his house.4. wait to do sth.故填:I can’t wait to see my birthday presents.5. as…as...不如……;中间接形容词或副词的原级。故填:She doesn’t sing as well as her sister.考点:考查句子翻译。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学七年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---_______________?----He is tall and thin. He is good at playing chess.A. What does your cousin Andy likeB. How does your cousin Andy look likeC. What is your cousin Andy likeD. How is your cousin Andy like 
来源:学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学九年级10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完形填空(10分)We live in a colourful world. In different countries, colours have
meanings. They are used to
different holidays. In ancient Rome, a red flag was a
for battle(战斗).In India, red is the colour of soldiers. In South Africa, red is the colour of mourning(服丧).In China, red is the colour of
and it is often used at
. In ancient Greece, green represented victory. In England, people
green as a mark of honour(荣誉). Green is the national colour of Ireland. In India, yellow is for a businessman or a farmer. In China and Japan, people wear white when very sad things happened. When their relatives
,they usually wear white. The ancient Greeks wore white to bed to have pleasant
.In ancient Rome, public servants wore blue. Today the police still wear
.Colours can also represent different
. For example, you will be a leader or an active person who enjoys life if you like yellow, orange or red.1.A. same
B. different
D. no2.A. represent
D. speak3.A. strength
B. decision
D. sign4.A. good luck
B. bad luck
C. sadness
D. politeness5.A. birthday parties B. weddings
C. classes
D. meetings6.A. put on
B. took off
D. dressed7.A. are dead
B. are born
D. are unwelcome8.A. sleep
D. think9.A. red
D. blue10.A. things
C. feelings
D. stress 
来源:学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学八年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
They want to do it better with_______ people and_______ moneyA. fewer
B. lessC. less
D. fewer 
来源:学年江苏无锡东湖塘中学八年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
A farmer was put in prison(监狱). One day, he got a letter from his wife.“I am worried about our farm,” she wrote. “It’s time to plant potatoes, but I can’t do all the digging(挖) by myself.”The farmer thought over and then had an idea. He wrote to his wife, “Don’t dig the fields. This is where my gold(金子) is. Don’t plant potatoes until I come home.”A few days later, the farmer got another letter from his wife. It said, “Two days ago, about ten prison guards(监狱看守) came to our fields. It looked as if they were looking for something. They have dug our field.”The farmer wrote to his wife at once. “Now you can plant our potatoes,” he wrote.1.The farmer was put in prison ________.A. because he had done something wrongB. because he had a lot of gold in the fieldsC. The writer didn’t say anything about why the farmer was put in prisonD. For nothing2.The farmer’s wife was much worried about _____
.A. her husband
B. their farmC. planting potatoes
D. herself3.The farmer told his wife _________first.A. not to dig the fieldsB. to dig the fieldsC. to ask the prison guards for helpD. to find the gold in the fields4.Why did the prison guards dig the farmer’s fields? ________.A. They wanted to help the farmerB. Their leader ordered them to do soC. The farmer asked them to do soD. They wanted to find out the gold5.Why did the farmer ask his wife to plant potatoes at once? Because _____.A. their fields had been dugB. the gold was found outC. the prison guards asked him to do soD. the prison guards were digging the fields 
来源:学年江苏无锡八士中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
A. usually
D. student 
题型:单词拼写
根据句意和中文注释,在答题卷相应的横线上,写出所给单词的正确形式。1.Little Kitty is such a ____________(讨人喜欢的) child that everybody likes her.2.Which subject do you like better, Biology or __________ (地理)?3.Many students think the film stars are their____________(偶像).4.Our school reading room is usually _____________ (close) on Saturday morning. 
完成对话 根据对话内容和所给的句子选项,将对话补充完整,使其通顺达意。答题时,将所选句子的序号写在答题卷上相应的空格内。(本大题共6分,每小题1分) Lucy: Hello, Jill!
1._Jill:Yes, I have a pen-friend called Winnie.
2.Lucy:Really?
3.Jill: Well, yes. And she lives in London.Lucy: Oh, by the way, What is she like? Is she pretty?Jill: Yes.
4.Lucy: What does she like?Jill: She likes sports very much.
5.Lucy: So she can play tennis very well, right?Jill:
来源:学年江苏无锡前洲中学九年级上反馈练习1英语试卷(解析版)
I feel weak and tired after work, so I should wear _____clothes to make myself feel ____.A. blue, more peaceful
B. yellow, wiserC. orange, happier
D. green, more energetic 页面即将载入....
页面即将载入
你刷新页面的速度过快。请少安毋躁,页面即将载入...牵狗的那个老人住在我们家隔壁.英语怎么翻译
The old man with a dog lives next to us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The old man walking a dog lives next to my house.walk a dog有遛狗,牵狗的意思next to表示紧挨着 , 隔壁或The old man/lady who is pulling along a dog lives next door to us~或The old man who are leading the dog lives next to our house.=The old man who are leading the dog is my neighbor.
扫描下载二维码用英文写文章(以下的他都是我表哥)我们是好朋友.每个节假日,我们都会在一起玩.他对我很好,总是把最好的给我玩.经常还带我出去找人一起来打篮球.每当我放假时,我都会回老家看他,我们都很开心.偶尔也会和我们的表妹玩玩.他也是经常教我这教我那的,可以对以上有所补充,请尽快给我答案!如果被列为最佳答案,请在解答之后说明要多少悬赏分数!
我们是好朋友.每个节假日,我们都会在一起玩.他对我很好,总是把最好的给我玩.经常还带我出去找人一起来打篮球.每当我放假时,我都会回老家看他,我们都很开心.偶尔也会和我们的表妹玩玩.他也是经常教我这教我那的,假如我有不会的题目,他都会帮助我解决问题.My cousin and I are very good friends.Whenever there's holiday,we come together to play.He treats me very well,and always leaves the best for me.He often takes me to play basketball with friends,and we have a lot of fun together.When I have holidays,I always return to my home town to see him,and we would both be really happy.Sometimes we play with our other cousin too.My cousin also teaches me a variety of things.Whenever I have questions,he always helps me solve them.I love my cousin.· · · ·自己翻译的,然后稍微加了点点让文章更通.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译 请认真答题 好的追加哦! 1.高老师的家住在市中心. Miss Gao lives in ______ ______ ______the city. 2.——你愿意和我们去游泳吗? ——我很乐意!可是我不会游泳. ——不要紧!我们可以教你. ——______ you _____ _____ go swimming _____us? ——I’d like to. But I _____ swim. ——______ ______! We can _____you. 3.最是她最喜欢的青少年活动中心. That’s her ______ ______ _______. 4.我们大多数人都是住在高楼里. _____ _____ ______ live in tall buildings. 5.Simon每天晚上做作业直到九点. Simon _____his homework ______ 9 o’clock at night. 6.我猜桌子上什么都没有了! I ______ there is ______ in the table.7.在博物院馆里有许多艺术品. There are ______ _____ ______ _____ ______in the museum. 8.一小包盐多少钱? ______ ______ does a _____ packet salt ______? 急!在线等啊!
wrRG30JU91
严格按照一空一词,保证准确率!1.the center/centre of2.Would, like to, withcan'tNever mind 或 Don't worry, teach3.favorite youth center/centre4.Most of us 5.does, until6.guess, nothing7.lots of works of art 或 a large/great number of artworks8.How much, small, cost 注:/ 表示可以任意选用其一. 英语牛人团团员
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 表哥用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信