社会问题英语作文文 社会非常需要想赵广军

谁来跟我写一篇英语作文。问候信!!!!!!!你得知好朋友Sam的父亲生病住院了,你非常难过,想知道近况如何。目前天气多变,要多加小心,像他父亲年老的人更需要保重,衷心祝他父亲早日康复,并表示目前在出差,下周会回来并去医院探望。。。字数80词左右,连贯完整。。。。。速度
50分一篇作文,你打发乞丐?
写你妹、啊哈哈哈哈,/坏笑
来来来,我来帮你写
你可以去网上专门的英语作文网上搜索
Though you stay at our school for only a short time,everything you've seen,I think,has made a deep impression on you. You've been told the introduction about our school,knowing the great changes and a...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有学英语好的朋友,能否帮忙写个英语作文,急需要呀!非常感谢,最好两篇都写,应付考试呗!_百度知道
有学英语好的朋友,能否帮忙写个英语作文,急需要呀!非常感谢,最好两篇都写,应付考试呗!
太短,要100字左右
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
作文文告诉我我帮写
替我写个呗
写完好的话给你
你可以走了
需要多少子的
大一期末考试要用
我才上高一。。。
学的好的话可以写写
英语一百三以上
100字左右嗯
我刚才在脑子里一搜索
一大串。。。。不知道从哪写
嗯嗯,没事。抽空写写
还有好几天啦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译在促进社会和谐稳定和发展中,协作能力同样起着非常重要的作用.协作能力对个人而言是成功的基础,尤其在现代社会,in which 越来越多的东西无法单靠一个人的力量来完成,需要很多人合作才行.对社会而言,公民懂得折中和协作能减少冲突,保证社会的稳定.
" In promoting the harmony and stability of the society, the cooperation ability also plays an important role. It is the foundation to personal success, especially in the modern society, in which more and more things can not be completed on ones own strength but require the team work of many people. To the society, the conflicts can be reduced if the citizens understand to compromise and cooperate, so that the social stability can be asured." 【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To promote social harmony and stability and social development, collaboration capabilitiy also plays a very important role. Collaboration capability of the individual is the basis of success, especial...
扫描下载二维码请根据以下提示写一篇英语作文,词数不少于601.锻炼对于我们来说非常重要,我们都需要锻炼2.锻炼有多种形式,但我最喜欢打篮球,通常放学后我都打篮球.在夏天午饭后我去游泳,每天早晨我都跑步3.我喜欢锻炼,所以我身体很健康注:答的好有追加分,
唉,我自己写的,把分给我就好~初二写这种文章很简单Doing exercises is very important for us ,all of us need to do exercises,because it can make us healthy and strong.There are many forms of exercises,but I like playing basketball best,I often play basketball after school.When it is summer,the weather is very hot.I always go swimming after lunch.It makes me feel cool,so I enjoy swimming a lot.I also running every day in the morning.I believe doing exercises can make me healthy,and on the other hand,I like doing exercises,so I doing exercises every day,and it makes me very healthy.不容易那~积分
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Exercise is very important for us and we need doing some exercise.There are many different things you can do but my favourite is playing basketball.In summer I go to swim after lunch .Also, I run in every morning.I like doing exercise and that may explain why I have a strong body.
扫描下载二维码英语作文翻译:希望能派车接送,需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉百色的导游。_百度知道
英语作文翻译:希望能派车接送,需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉百色的导游。
速度啊、急
提问者采纳
Hope to send a car transport, need a said standard English, and are very familiar with the baise tour guide.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
切忌主句翻译没渡英语作文现网没给找些范文供参考 . II. 应用文类 13. 希望能够派车接送; (2)需要名说标准英语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 社会现象英语作文模板 的文章

更多推荐