mom and dad are two.came back home关于这个的原文翻译

36. 爸爸和妈妈比预期的早一天度假回家了。37. Mom became /got angry.38. 他们想知道他们的儿子把他们留下来的钱做什么用了。39. He didn’t think they deserved to know the truth.40. 妈妈认为他们可能对丹尼尔太苛刻了。略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
四.写出下列单词的英文:(每小题0.5分,共25分)1.福利 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.尊重 vt. & n. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 鼓舞vt.4.运动; 战役n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.支持 vt. & n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.(偶然)遇见 phr.7.观察;观测 v.&&&&&&&&&&& 8.递送;生(小孩)v. &&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.娱乐 n.10.蔑视;瞧不起 phr.& 11.查阅;谈到 phr..&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12.值得做的 a.13.考虑周到的 a.&&&&&&&& 14.&&紧急情况 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15.&&学会;学院 n.16.专家 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17.&&过着……的生活phr.&&& 18.&&举动 n.19.仁慈 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20.&&比率 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 21.&&直言的;坦诚 a.22.连接;关系 n.&&&&&&&& 23.&&争论 v.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 24.&&&窝 n.25.谦虚的 a.&&&&&&&&& 26. 晒黑 a.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 27.&&斗争,拼搏,努力vt.&vi.28.产量,输出n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 29.使变大,伸展,阐述vt.&vi.&&&&&& 30.循环,流传vt.&vi.31.摆脱,除去phr.&&&&&&&& 32.&&对……感到满意phr.&&& 33.&&配备,装备vt.&vi.34.宁愿,宁可phr.&&&&&&&& 35.&&集中(注意力)于phr. 36.&&谷物,粮食,颗粒n.37.输出,出口vt.&vi.&&&&&&&&&&& 38.&&工作;职业 n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 39.&&数据;统计 n.40.有机的,器官的adj.&& 41.&&化学的,关于化学的adj.&&&&&& 42.&&肥料,化肥n.43.使迷惑,使为难vt.&&& 44.&&矿物,矿石n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 45.&&幸亏;由于phr.46.减少,缩减vt.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 47.&&使……免受(影响)phr.&& 48.&&总结,摘要n.49.营养,滋养,食物n.&&& 50.&&评论;议论 n.vt.&vi.
第二部分:词汇知识运用(共两节,满分40分)第一节&完成句子(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)71. As Liu Qian puts it , it’s not the magic that makes it work , ____________(我们的工作方式)that makes it magic. ( way )72. _________,(尽管他的想法听起来奇怪)it was accepted by all the people at the meeting. (as )73. It’s _________ (你很愚蠢) be involoved in the trouble. (silly)74. Mike _________ (肯定不在打扫)the classroom now. I saw him playing basketball on the playground a moment ago. ( clean )75. Do remember _________ (把家庭作业交上来)before you go to your P.E class. ( have )76.& _________ (他所需要的)is enough time and what I need are enough books.( what ) 77.&& _________ (困在)in the collapsed coal mine for more than 70 hours , the workers survived by eating newspapers. ( trap )78. Your advice _________ (她等待)till next week is unreasonable, so she is wise not to take it. (wait )79. _________ (如果你打开电视)and you will often see advertisements showing happy families. (turn )80. Oh, _________ (多有趣)to skate on real rice! ( fun )
题型:完形填空
1. 与…进行来往&&&&&&&& ____________________&&2. 把基因插入受体细胞 ____________________3. 挤进人群&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________&&4. 用脚打拍子&&&&&&&& ____________________5. 与…一致;和…一样&& ____________________&&6. 扑倒在…上&&&&&&&& ____________________7. 在…方面有所突破&&&& ____________________&&8. 一成不变的生活&&&& ____________________9. 伴着音乐跳舞&&&&&&&& ____________________&&10. 向…宣战&&&&&&&&& ____________________
第II卷 (共55分)第三部分写作(共三节,满分55分)第一节单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)(请将答案写在答题卡上的指定位置)66.Don’t refer to a ______ (词典) every time you come across a new word.&&&&&&&& 66.______&&&&&67.She asked us to give her an ______ (立刻的) answer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&67.______&&&&&68.______ (比较) to our small flat, Bill’s house seemed like a palace.&&&&&&&& 68.______&&&&&69.He got up early in order to catch an early __________ (航班).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69.______&&&&&70.The ______(土豆)he picked out were weighed without short measure.&&& 70.______&&&&&71.The flight was badly ______ (推迟) because of the heavy fog.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 71.______&&&&&72.After a good rest, her health is _________(渐渐地) picking up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 72.______&&&&&73.It happened in ______ (七月) when the weather was very hot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 73.______&&&&&74.Do you think everyone in western countries ______ (相信) in God?&&&&&&&&&&& 74.______&&&&&75.The outing was well ______ (组织) and everyone felt excited.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75.______&&&&&
第三节根据所给汉语完成下列句子。(每空一词)(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)26.购买6打啤酒你就可以享受8.5折。Take ____________ ____________ beer, ____________you will get a 15% discount.27.希望工程的目的在于帮助那些贫困地区的儿童。The Project Hope is ____________ ____________ ____________ children in the poor areas.28. 现在,父母与子女之间因缺乏交流而引发的家庭问题越来越多。Nowadays there often exist many more problems between parents and children ____________ ____________ lack of communication.29. 未经许可你们不能在此处拍照。You can't take photographs here _____________ ______________. 30. 有些人认为,首相早就应该为其不负责任的行为而受到弹劾。Some people felt that the Prime Minister _______________ have been impeached for his _______________ behavior.
第II卷I. Translation&Directions: Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets.1. 这美丽的风景是无法描述的。(beyond)___________________________________________________________________________________2. 日常运动对保持身体健康很重要。(play)___________________________________________________________________________________3. 宇航员们曾尝试在太空种植西红柿。(attempt v.)___________________________________________________________________________________4. 那位科学家认为还要好几年这个理论才能付诸于实践。(before)___________________________________________________________________________________5. 正是由于他利用各种机会用英语交流,才使他的英语水平有了很大提高。(It… that…)___________________________________________________________________________________
短文填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填人一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。The first group of 277 volunteers for the Shanghai 2010 World Expo was recentlyannounced. Yang Yue and Sun Ran feel highly ________(荣幸)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. ________to have ________ selected. Yang Yue has a lot of previous volunteering&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. ________experience. In his opinion, responsibility and love are ________ great importance,&&&& 78. ________which a volunteer must h&&&&&&& . He said the global environment of the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. ________university has ________(提供)him chances for international exchange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. ________and better communication s&&&&&&&& will greatly benefit his service during the&&&&&&&& 81. ________Expo. Similarly, Sun Ran, Yang’s fellow student, show great i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. ________in volunteer service. He said, “________ the first day I came to the university,&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. ________volunteer work has become a p&&&&&&&& of my life. Any experience and attempt&&&&& 84. ________at the beginning has ________(逐渐) become an attitude and habit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. ________
第一节语音知识(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)从每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出所给单词的正确读音,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。1. noble&&& A. comb&&&& B. oral&&& C. operation&&&& D. dot2. precise&& A. cigar&&&& B. strict&& C. excite&&&&&&& D. risky3. chef&&&& A. chemistry&&& B technology&&&& C. research&&& D machine4. sink&&&& A. singer&&&& B. ant&&&&& C. ancient&&&&& D prince5. mature&& A. loyal&&&&& B. absent&&& C. cancel&&&&& D nature高一英语必修一课文Home alone 翻译_百度知道
高一英语必修一课文Home alone 翻译
回到家真好.
Mom and Dad both turn towards Daniel:他们甚至从来没有给我一个解释的机会. They don’t deserve an explanation:不. Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset,一个我们可以指望他做出正确决定?
Dad。你回来得真早:哦, why does this have to be so difficult。妈妈:(弯腰摸狗)埃里克. I’m still a teenager! Dad【课本原文】Home alone
Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected?爸爸。窗帘紧闭, he’s so tired and hungry,但听起来)---你们不是应该明天才回家。丹尼尔: Yes: (Bending to touch dog) Eric: And look at this room— garbage all over the place! What did you do with the cash we left? (shouting angrily) Daniel: (sounding very angry) listen to me. Then they won’t be mad anymore,但现场看起来就像他在挨饿. Dad。房间一片混乱,后面跟着一条大狗:(听起来很生气)听我说. In the corner, I can’t wait to surprise the boys: You don’t hate them.
Daniel, Dad,饿了。爸爸:是的: Mom!妈妈,灯光熄灭,这怎么就这么难吗: ( shouting) Stop shouting at me,但害怕:也许!丹尼尔,门开了!丹尼尔. Let them think what they want: Oh! (looking at table) The money for dog food is gone?
Act two, why didn’t they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me, young man----we left you in charge。然后他们就不会生气了,我迫不及待的想见到的男孩, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink,我觉得我们得惩罚他! You’re back early。跟在后面.
Eric。第二幕。我可以告诉他们?我们认为你可以像一个成年人, scene two
Mom! Where is your brother:你认为我们对丹尼尔太难, sounding frightened) But:你看这房间到处都是垃圾?(愤怒的大喊)丹尼尔. Mom and Dad look at each other as lights go out?丹尼尔跑进自己的卧室! I don’t know the reason why the house is so dirty---
Mom。我还是一个十几岁。妈妈!艾瑞克:丹尼尔, don’t tell them anything,但既然他对我们这么无礼,看起来很不开心?第二幕。爸爸!
Daniel。丹尼尔双臂抱在胸前,他太累了。反正他们不信任我,不要告诉他们任何事情:你不恨他们! (looking around room。艾瑞克. 【中文翻译】独自在家第一幕妈妈和爸爸到比预期的早了一天的假期回来? We won’t tolerate such behavior in our house, I feel like we have to punish him or he won’t respect us, but now that he has been so rude to us!狗慢慢走到妈妈和爸爸.
Dad,在水槽里的脏盘子在地板上和比萨饼的盒子. Anyhow they didn’t trust me!为什么凡事都是我的错吗, a person from whom we could expect good decisions. Dad: How can we trust you any more:我们怎么能再信任你: Daniel?
Daniel runs into his bedroom and slams the door, if they knew that Spot was sick and we used the money to take him to the clinic---
Daniel, I can explain---
Dad opens the curtains and light comes into the room: They never even gave me a chance to explain: And that we spent all of yesterday waiting there for him and that is why we had no time to clean the house --- but no!
Suddenly a door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room!
The dog slowly walks to Mom and Dad. Daniel: But Daniel.
Mom!(看表)的狗食的钱不见了。艾瑞克,为什么他们没有问我发生了什么而不是对我大喊大叫,否则他不会尊重我们,我们还以为你是个成年人, we thought you were an adult。埃里克坐在床上,年轻的男人----我们让你负责的. I can tell them we had an emergency, but Spot looks like he is starving?我们不能容忍这种行为在我们的房子,有一个垃圾桶周围都是垃圾和废纸。我恨他们,但没有! Daniel:妈妈: Do you think we were too hard on Daniel, followed by a big dog: Maybe,第二场妈妈:那我们花了所有的昨天在那儿他,走路很慢. The room is in a mess!我不知道房子为什么这么脏---妈妈, there is a garbage can around which are pieces of garbage and waste paper?也许有一个原因为什么房子一团糟…爸爸,如果他们知道斑病了: (running into room) Mom: No!(环顾房间!突然。爸爸!爸爸, Eric,关上大门! Why is everything always my fault。在角落里. The curtains are closed and the living room is dark when Mom and Dad enter!
Eric? We thought you could act like an adult,埃里克. Eric sits on his bed, scene one
Daniel and Eric’s bedroom!
Mom,一个足球飞了进来,我们用那笔钱带他去诊所---丹尼尔,这就是为什么我们没有时间打扫房子,第一幕丹尼尔和埃里克的卧室。让他们认为他们想要的东西!我们留下的钱做了什么,丹尼尔。他们不配得到解释。丹尼尔:但是!你的兄弟在哪里, but--- you weren’t supposed to come home until tomorrow,爸爸,我们有一个紧急. Mom,光线进入房间。妈妈和爸爸面面相觑,我可以解释——爸爸打开窗帘:(大叫)别冲着我大喊大叫,客厅是暗的时候妈妈和爸爸进入: It’s so nice to be home?妈妈叹了口气二幕的结尾? Perhaps there is a reason why the house is a mess…
Dad。爸爸妈妈都转向丹尼尔.
Act two. I hate them. Eric runs in after it:(跑进房间)妈妈, walking very slowly?Mom sighEnd of act two
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语必修一的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁mum and dad came back home from vacation a day earlier than expected.翻译成中文_百度作业帮
mum and dad came back home from vacation a day earlier than expected.翻译成中文
光辉896axt
妈妈和爸爸比预计的提前一天结束假期回到家里
其他类似问题
爸爸妈妈比预期早一天度假回来
扫描下载二维码关于”回家”用英语怎么说”回家”可以用 go home ,come back home 吗?顺便说一下back 的用法,. 貌似还搞不清楚.在此小弟先谢谢拉!为什么呢?_百度作业帮
return home:返回家,一般没有感情色彩 come back home :回家,主要因为有个come,显出有个回家的强烈愿望,有 “终于回来了”的感觉 go home:就是去家,没指出是自己本人回家还是叫别人去自己家
其他类似问题
这两个都可以。。。go home. come back home.
" go home"
back这里是个副词,跟在动词后面就行了。go home ,come back home
,go back home都行。
直接用back home就行,不用在前面加come,那就错了,back后直接可加副词,名词,也可作名词
扫描下载二维码急!急!七篇初二英语阅读及翻译_百度知道
急!急!七篇初二英语阅读及翻译
单词个数在150—250之间
最好在已学范围内
满意再多加分
提问者采纳
以较少的氧,船开始下沉. Parents think it important for children to make their own decision. In top class restaurants. study ( )8. Just as he threw the poor animal into the river. He has more friends C. sounds 2.Some parents pay their children for doing housework because ___________. Children have the freedom to choose their own job. They make a few sounds above water, a 50-year-old who smokes more than 20 cigarettes a day. Forty percent 译文, we know that the servant is very _______. 译文. nobody ( )5. Ten percent B, you are twice as likely to die from a heart attack. They say “welcome”when a dolphin comes back to the school. C。他们经常写信给他们的父母或电话他们。 海豚跟其他海豚在学校,答案是很简单-不要吸烟. Is the parrot actually thinking in the way man does. Dolphins swim together in a school because they want to study B。萨姆获救了., they usually live far away from their home, because ________, when he left home. ( )1. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves,他们拯救别人的生命,但你不必告诉她你的. Parents don’t ask their children to do the housework。您只可以拒绝它. And the more you smoke. their children required them to do so C。你必须采取什么样的,他的仆人说. When children grow up. I got very ill and decided to stop,您的服务员为您提供了一种狗袋采取的粮食回家. on weekdays B。 在一个家庭餐馆的气氛是轻松. My dad smoked. A。他和仆人(仆人)喜爱葡萄酒和良好的食物非常。 一天早晨。他们往往去访问他们的父母在度假, but you’ll be healthier。他的名字叫Tod. People can’t hear the dolphin’s sounds because ________ ? Nobody can say. In a family restaurant the atmosphere is casual, and . If you smoke。他们问我要长大。你付出的人谁为您服务. did not want the servant to drink his wine C. He becomes healthier and has money to do other things。他有一个仆人(仆人) ;t like it. You pay the cashier as you leave。停车是不容易的. A. Pepperberg。 (三) Can dolphins talk。 在咖啡店你坐在柜台或在桌子上. D: 从前, there lived a rich man. One morning。但是。 (四) All my friends at school smoked,但是它食量很大。 有许多故事海豚,但他从来没有被他的仆人这样做。 &quot. 译文 它是知名的人比所有动物聪明. himself C. Dolphins show their feelings with ___________ : 在美国. They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid. He had a servant (仆人),but Sam couldn&#39,the boat began to sink! &quot,儿童是支付做一些家务劳动. We should sit ______ in a coffee shop. Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium(水族馆). the rich man B,非洲灰色鹦鹉. You must take of them. at any time D。例如,仆人将喝葡萄酒,他可能会要求您品尝它. You look at a menu above the counter. You take your food and sit down or take it away.Its name was Tod,仆人告诉他的故事非常好. You pay the person who serves you. There are many stories about dolphins,他是喝醉了倒在地上。因为他喝太多. They are sad and lonely(孤独的), and say what you’d like to eat。他害怕受到惩罚;t. There are ______ types of restaurants here. In a coffee shop D!&quot. pictures B。从那以后, there are many types of restaurants。这是不容易的, he may ask you to taste it。 鹦鹉实际上认为就像人的. For example。在富人是远离家乡, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house, _______ liked wine and good food very much. Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in the school. In what kind of restaurant does the waitress often tell you her name? A. Parents usually let their children choose their own jobs. as big as D。海豚不喜欢离开自己的学校. He tied Tod in a bag and put it in the small boat, but now I’ve done it. They show their feelings with sounds. Dolphins don’t like to be away from their school in an aquarium: 我的所有朋友在学校吸烟;亚历克斯能告诉大约50件不同事., find out how to stop,我感觉更好。它很有用。他们表明自己的感情的声音. A. He became very angry. as small as ( )7,你的两倍. A. Because he drank too much, _______ ate all the nice food and drank the wine。他们说. But which is the cleverest among the animals. Often the waitress tells you her name. She usually brings you coffee when you sit down,萨姆和Tod都掉进河里面了. They don’t study. neither A and B ( )2, he said to the servant. be free C. You can find McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken in many countries around the world. A? Maybe they can’t talk with words? First of all. He is unlike any other animal,您将动脉狭窄更快如果你吸烟。现在。如果您有酒. We call a group of fish a “school”, he couldn’t find his food and his wine. A. they are under the water C。它经过试验这是游泳去救萨姆就好的方法. In a family restaurant 4.He wanted to kill Tod? A,但是萨姆不会. Both began Sam and Tod fell into the river. he wanted to kill the cat D。 吸烟是什么做的心。它们是令人伤心和孤独(孤独的) . A non-smoker C, he really wants someone to come up to him。请勿复制您的朋友和其他人谁烟雾。 因此如果您想降低您的机会越来越心脏病. &quot? A. So I started when I was sixteen and after a month I couldn’t stop, you need a reservation and you need to arrive on time. find good jobs D. the servant ( )3: 大多数美国家庭都小于家庭在其他国家,有许多类型的餐馆,我不能停止. near the door B, children are paid for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use. He and the servant(仆人) loved wine and good food very much。他非常生气., the earlier the heart attack is likely to be. Fast food restaurants are very famous。 (二) Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. But the servant told his story very well。而且在许多家庭.He didn&#39,而不是如果你不喜欢它,吃的所有食物中的好房子,但您必须按时到达. The man was saved. They don’t study.In fact,使他们了解如何赚钱供自己使用.He rowed the boat to the middle of a big river,你需要保留的。他说。 原文 It is well known that man is much cleverer than any animal.In the story,越早心脏病发作可能,他不希望我抽烟; says Dr. six 2;come here&quot. Smoking is bad for him C,可能死于心脏病发作. the servant B. Each time the rich man left his home,但他们交谈的声音. They often write to their parents or telephone them,一座水族馆, “这里有两瓶毒药(毒药)和一些不错的食品在家里. They make many more sounds under water? Some scientists think it should be Alex。但问题是非常有趣,但我的朋友不停地说我是愚蠢的。和你越是烟雾,有一个富翁。每次富人离开家乡?首先,但现在我已经做到了.The rich told the servant that there was poison in the two bottles. A。所以我就开始当我还是16和一个月后。我病得很重。 “随着这些话. smaller than C,她把它给你。他一点也不想杀它了,我每天早上咳嗽。 在一流的餐厅,我能感觉到什么吸烟正在给我. He can really talk with people,检查, very high. they are very low 3;亚历克斯是作为聪明孩子2或3年&quot. on weekends C. But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. They asked when I was going to grow up. The cigarette smoke also reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood。当富人回来了,非常高. They say that dolphins bring good luck.The dog bit the rope and broke it. When the rich man came back. 译文 萨姆有一只狗。他们没有研究. 1: 海豚可以谈话.From then on. nobody D。 他可以与人真正地谈话。我爸爸抽烟。所以萨姆不喜欢他,小狗想要多少粮食萨姆给多少, your waitress gives you a doggy bag to take your food home. Children are asked to do some work around their house,因为它们是非常。他们有更多的声音在水中. Children in the US will leave their parents’ home when they grow up, not if you don’t like it。 他了解词. A;他仅不重覆他被教了的声音. A. they are rich D,并决定停止。你和你的食物坐下或是否可以离开。如果你没有吃的一切. three B. Now I have money for other things,他走了出去. You tell her what you’d like to eat and she brings it to you. lazy B; he didn’t want me to smoke but my friends kept saying I was stupid? A;He does not just repeat the sound he has been taught. bad C. A. Dolphin meat is good。他们告诉当他们感到高兴的或悲伤或害怕的倾向. I couldn’t run far. Who is more likely to have heart disease,并。没有必要留下小费.But the question is very interesting. on holiday ( )9.. He understands the words. It wasn’t easy. clever D, he gave the dog as much food as it wanted。往往是服务员告诉你她的名字。他把船划到一条大河的中央. ( )6,但你会更健康, but people don’t like to kill them. it is required by law 译文。他们提供资料,但服务员告诉您在哪里坐. So if you want to reduce your chances of getting heart disease, the answer is easy –– not to smoke,以它作为一种提示侍者, it makes the heart beat faster and increases the blood pressure, with less oxygen。萨姆把Tod绑在一个袋子里, but you don’t need to tell her yours. Tod was able to swim. Consequently。我不能远,他无法找到自己的粮食和他的葡萄酒. get married B。你不要等到服务员向您显示在坐,所以萨姆很感激Tod,一个50岁谁吸烟超过20支,so he was very thankful to the dog . Thirty percent D, but they travel together. But two years later I could feel what smoking was doing to me. they are above the water B。 但在动物之中是最聪明的。 儿童被要求做一些工作. Dolphins like to be away from their school on an island,因为他们想找到好工作,他真正地要某人走近他? A;. Sometimes they save somebody’s life,心脏必须加倍努力. It tried its best to swim to save Sam,富人说是不真实的。它们帮助人们。饭店就像一个咖啡馆,重要的青年人来决定他们的生活本身。萨姆想杀Tod. A diner is like a coffee shop but usually looks like a railway carriage. There’s no need to leave a tip,把它带上船, “欢迎”时. ( )10。有时候. He woke the servant up. there was in fact poison in the bottles B。如果你吸烟. You can only refuse it if it tastes bad. They help people. He becomes rich B, the heart has to work harder,当他离家出走.. In a fast food restaurant C。您添加额外的百分之十五的法案作为小费。你告诉她你想要吃饭. How much do you need to tip in a top class restaurant. in the corner C。她通常会带给您咖啡当你坐下来? 没人能说. Dolphins like to kill people 译文, he was drunk and fell to the ground.” With these words, but they travel in a group C.The size of most American families is ________ that of other countries, your arteries will narrow faster if you smoke。人们无法听到这些声音。 (一) Once upon a time. Dolphins travel in a group,但他们一起旅行?也许他们不能谈论的话. Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them. They give information。科学家使磁带的声音和研究. at a counter D. Many people believe this. People can watch the dolphins in a show,如果口味不好.,我有足够资金用于其它事上. both A and B D。他们说,但通常看起来像车厢.Which of the following statements is WRONG! When he says &quot。 Tod会游泳,他们的房子周围。 父母通常让孩子选择自己的就业机会,Pepperberg博士认为. Finally。 他是不同于其他动物. What does the writer think of smoking. words C? A, but they talk with sounds。你可以找到麦当劳和肯德基在世界各地许多国家. cat C, is four times more likely to have heart disease than a non-smoker of the same age, so he drank the poison to kill himself, he enjoyed a nice meal。因此,&quot, they leave their parents’ home to _________, check it and then add fifteen to twenty percent to it as a tip for the waiter。 如果你吸烟. He was afraid to be punished。 海豚旅行的一组。快餐店是非常有名的. What does smoking do to the heart,并说要吃饭;Alex is as clever a child of 2 or 3 years old,所以他喝毒药自杀,然后放入15至百分之二十。他醒来的仆人了. Don’t copy your friends and other people who smoke。 但仆人知道。海豚肉是好的. 1. 1. If you don’t eat everything. he wanted to kill the servant ( )4, he went out。就在他把这可怜的动物扔下河的时候. A. the rich man D。我们呼吁一群鱼“学校” 。人们可以观看海豚表演. In a top class restaurant B, an African gray parrot,海豚带来好运, name 7 colours and count from 1 to 6, “Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. People cannot hear these sounds because they are very. It is good for his health B。他们通常远离他们的父母。 有时人们捕捉海豚的一个大型水族馆(水族馆) . (五) In the USA. on the floor 3,了解如何停止,他喜欢聚餐的空间.They visit their parents ________; . And in many families. Most American families have one or two parents and one or two children each! 当他说“来这里&quot。当您收到您的帐单,命名7种颜色和计数从1到6Sam had a dog. After the rich man was away from his home。许多人相信这一点. You don’t wait for the waitress to show you where to sit。你看看上面的菜单柜台, but he had never caught his servant doing that. What happens after the writer stopped smoking. The waiter shows you where to sit.It was very helpful. If you smoke. larger than B,它使心跳速度和增加血压. A smoker B.So he didn&#39. You add an extra fifteen percent to the bill as a tip,猫吃了一切。但两年后, and I coughed every morning。在香烟烟雾中也减少了血液中的氧气. Fifteen percent C. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs.From the story. children can learn how to make money for themselves B. Stopping isn’t easy.When children grow up,but it ate too much。 答案. The rich man knew what his servant did。服务员告诉您在哪里坐。大多数美国家庭有一个或两个家长和一个或两个孩子,每天的4倍更可能有心脏病比不吸烟的年龄相同。最后,但人们不喜欢要杀死他们. the cat B. When you get your bill. they are very high D. He said a cat had eaten up everything. They talk when they play. the servant C. And they often go to visit thei Alex can tell about 50 different things. water D. kind 译文. A? 有些科学家认为它应该是亚历克斯. B. five D,海豚又回到学校, but the waitress shows you where to sit。您支付本票作为你离开? A. A. D. Is it neither good nor bad for his heath 3。 孩子在美国将离开自己的父母家中长大后。美国人认为;时。他们谈到当他们发挥。&quot. In a coffee shop you sit at the counter or at a table, and I feel better. four C. A 50-year-old person 2..The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank the wine and ate up all the nice food。财主知道他的仆人一样。狗把绳子咬断. Which one is true according to the passage. If you have wine.&quot。 他们提出一些听起来水面;t want to kill the dog any more
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 dad mom 的文章

更多推荐