怎样能在作业帮里给帮助邻居做事的作业你的人加分?

找高人帮我回答三个英语问题,答得好一定加分!1:Do you often call your parents?What do you usually talk about with your parents on the phone?2:What TV program(s)do you like best?Why?3:Have you got any dreams?If so.What are they?每个问题回答大约三十多个单词!
1. Yes , I often call my parents . Because I lives in another city , it's very far from my hometown . I do this that my parents and I don't need to fear about each other. On the phone, we just talk about our dayly lives , and say hello to each other. 2. News program has always been my favorite. News program contains a large amount of latest information from the most serious international political affairs to the most enjoyable football games. I like this program because I think this program is more than just a TV program itself. In fact, it is a way of communication. From this program, people can be well informed about the affairs both at home and abroad in time.3.Yes ,I had a dream , when I was a child .The dream is that I could to be a teather , because I think the teather can help the people know more they can help the peoplthey are like Angels !a teather must know a great deal of knowledge , and must keep kind-hearted , and sometimes even have a little sense of humor .Maybe it is very hard, but I ' ll try my best to make it come true .We should believe in oursevise !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Not very often.We usually talk about my study and my school life on the phone.Sometimes I tell them some interesting things in my class.2.I like "men and nature" best.Because I can learn more a...
扫描下载二维码麻烦您快点给我解答一下吧,我会加分的
光辉596jiy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
皇马最近12场比赛保持全胜,而且保持着场均进4球的火力,但面对12年未能战胜自己的马竞,穆里尼奥显得很谨慎。“如果你现在给我1-0或是2-1的比分,我完全能接受。人们会认为皇马赢3-4球,我尊重这种想法,但是这是不对的。”
扫描下载二维码怎样能在作业帮里给帮助你的人加分?_百度知道
怎样能在作业帮里给帮助你的人加分?
我有更好的答案
您采纳选佳答案望您采纳谢谢
采纳下啦,亲╭(╯3╰)╮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快,帮忙解答一下,告诉我答案的一定加分,谢谢了.&
是空出的那两题都做吗 你图片看不太清啊 重拍张我给你看看
一题图看不清,自己看着答吧。 2)目的:宣扬国威,加强同海外各国的联系。 条件:航海和造船技术的进步,指南针的发明。 3)闭关原因:
最初原因:1、抵御荷兰等西方殖民者的入侵。2、海禁,切断郑成功等抗清力量与大陆的联系。 根本原因:清朝,封建制度,封建经济是“自给自足”的封闭性的小农经济,导致其对外政策的封闭性。而由于长期的闭关,又导致落后、闭塞,统治者盲目自大,对外交往的限制愈加严格。 其他原因:清朝统治者受“以农为本”传统思想的影响,继续推行“重农抑商”的政策。 影响: 科技:直接妨碍了中外科技文化的交流,使中国科学技术远远落后于西方国家。 经济:此政策阻碍了我国资本主义萌芽的发展,使中国日渐脱离世界发展之大势,导致我国的资本主义经济先天不足 ,后天畸形。 政治:导致清廷更加愚昧无知,盲目自大,最终被西方的尖船利炮打开国门,开始了近代的百年屈辱,割地赔款,签订了一系列丧权辱国的不平等条约。 (手机百度知道不能回答追问,追问的话,抱歉哈)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮助写作业的软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信