用定语从句练习造句10个

定语从句whose造句定语从句用whose造句
这样wan1953
whose一般指人,但有时也指物.在定语从句中作定语.1)You're the only one whose advice he might listen to.(whose在定语从句中作advice的定语)只有你的建议他可能会听.2)I'd like a room whose window looks out over the sea.(whose在定语从句中作window的定语)我想要一个窗户朝大海的房间.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He has a friend whose father is a doctor.他有一个父亲是医生的朋友。
whose是 谁的 的意思,这个谁就是他修饰的先行词。如:He is my friend whose friend is a girl.他是我的朋友,然后给了我的朋友一个定语“我的朋友的朋友是个女的”,整句意思就是,我有一个朋友是女的的朋友。比较绕,慢慢理解
扫描下载二维码定语从句中用先行词做宾语 造句 5句
应该是定语从句中关系代词做宾语.This is the man (whom/who) I saw in the shop last time.He gave me a book (which) he bought in Beijing.This is the house in which I have lived for 10 years.The man (who/whom) you met just now is my friendTomorrow I will bring here a magazine (that/which) you asked for.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语定语从句如何造句_百度知道
英语定语从句如何造句
提问者采纳
Is this the book that you borrowed in the library.Mr.The boys who are playing football are from Class One.3:17.He has a friend whose father is a doctor.Football is a game which is liked by most boys?19.I once lived in a house whose roof has fallen in,has got a lovely garden.Where is the man that I saw this morning.11which:6,which I bought last year.He is the man whom&#47.This is the pen (which) he bought yesterday.2.The sun heats the earth:13.12?20.There is somebody here who wants to speak to you.Ling is just the boy who&#47.Do you like the book whose color is blue.The classroom whose door is broken will soon be repaired.14.whose.The man who&#47,which is called evaporation.Mr;whom.Liu is the person who&#47.18.15.5.4.Yesterday I helped an old man who lost his way.who&#47.8;who Iwhom I want to see.7.My house.Finally.10,which is whom you met jwhom you talked about on the bus?that.The number of the people that come to visit the city each year rises one million.9.16.Liquid water changes to vapor:1,the their handed everything that he had stolen to the police
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个外国小孩拿着两把叉子在桌子前吃面条.用英语定语从句和非谓语从句怎么造句?急用,
是分别用定语从句和非谓语从句造句,还是用这两种造一个句子?定语:A foreign child who is in front of the table with the two forks is eating noodles.非谓语:A foreign child is eating noodles to use two forks in front of the table.定语+非谓语:A foreign child using two forks in fornt of the table is eating noodles.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
……非谓语从句是什么……定语从句:A foreign kid who is in front of the table is using two forks to eat noodles 非谓语:A foreign kid is in front of the table,using two forks to eat noodles
A foreign child is eating noodles at table with two forks.
扫描下载二维码英语定语从句造句,简单点的,急用啊,3个用who,which,whom造定语从句,简单一点,初一级别的例如:This is the man whom I met yesterday
udRZ69VM87
The man whom you met just now is my fatherThe boy who is playing football is my best friendThe building which we are looking at is our library
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
he is my brother that stand at sch ool gate.my morther is a teacher who many students like .I am a girl that do well in music.
watch which is given by my father
last year.He is a boy who always helps others.The man whom I met in China was very kind.
He is the man who can speak good English.I like the car which is made in China.She is the teacher whom my mother saw one hour ago.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信